3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiGidro 22.07.20 02:36 am

Conspiracy? (The Final Station)

Honestly I do not fully understand the ending, rather the speculation itself, understood than described. Let's wrestle together.

Spoilery I understand it, the Council itself and created these capsules, the first coming - the incident in an attempt to create a super human, and I understand some of them a man with a shotgun in the hat, the second is tightly strapped to the prisoner in the prison laboratory, and the third wounded out of the tunnel. The robot was nothing like a pile of metal launched into the air with an arc that ends in the wasteland, so people believed, the second coming is over and the monsters is gone forever, thank the Council, the President a sham to control the crowd, and the Metropol - stagnant project, which has already lined up town with made-up rumors. The hero in the end realized that he was in any case not to live and went over to the daughter, in the end, the gas did their job... who's the guy with the shotgun? the agent that was watching gg, a rebel that opposes the conspiracy?
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
souznikpasha 22.07.20

Yes, the plot of the game is complicated and I still didn't understand. It is difficult to understand the plot when you're not the main character in the story.

D
DiGidro 22.07.20

Kachouh
I saw the inscription on the monument, but still, I would like more details at the end, instead of in short, well, you understand, right? I liked the game and the end is not bad - it's unexpected, and for me (to my shame) ill man, it was difficult to understand him.

D
DiGidro 22.07.20

souznikpasha
And when is the half of dialogue on the screen only ...

T
Tyler81 22.07.20

I understand the ending one here? Good no?

L
LordZmei13 22.07.20

Tyler81
Yes, the ending one.

S
SudjiX 22.07.20

G
Grevon 22.07.20

LordZmei13
It is a pity that the end of one

E
Ex_Vandal 22.07.20

DiGidro
Not so simple, the overall picture is similar, but is not joining
Spielername scientist on the train told me that they are unable to determine either the capsule material or gas that comes out of them. Those questions that he could answer, but didn't the scientist simply refused to answer citing privacy. Next, remember the black tunnel, a tunnel which sort of doesn't exist?! In it we found a kind of collection, among which are the members of the Council. Just in this strange tunnel we see stored capsules. On leaving the tunnel the driver in the message write that it went through the face and survived. On leaving the tunnel the train was passing by the strange object, I was thinking more that it looks like the crooked lying aft of the spacecraft. Who blew up tanks? It is clearly not a zombie. The surprise of the scientist learned that the Guards gave energy nucleus - they say weird, we divided them (not literally remember), and he helped us. Room at the hotel where the notes are written the theory of crossing strings.Aliens who said that they were not there? The aliens do not have to be green men, just Strugatskih there's a trilogy about how in the future people found themselves among strangers.

D
DiGidro 22.07.20

Ex_Vandal
and who said that everything should be difficult and not connected? :)
Spoilers principle, the tank can blow up a tanker; the scientist, like everyone can lie and not to negotiate; the tunnel was, but as I understand it part of the hallucinations, from faulty ventilation - medically proven fact that, when choking you begin to rave; and the face can be a border point at which people are caught and put to the wall; strange objects I do not remember - for a long time played; everyone knew about the core, as I understand it, and scientists knew enough to work and not to ask questions; in aliens don't believe - too much like the end in the style of Yes poker, the aliens did here's an explanation; Strugatskih not read, on this subject, to fend off can not))

E
Ex_Vandal 22.07.20

DiGidro
Polartank was undermined in the fields, in the cities intact. Field madness tank?)) In addition, the soldiers fought and lost, the driver they effing bomb brought. About a scientist that wrote that lie to him no meaning. The line was meant as something specific and the second driver, the second time couldn't move and died. Border crossing points there can be for one country.

D
DiGidro 22.07.20

Ex_Vandal
Spoilerset, I understand your opinion, but, as specific explanation in the end - no, I just watched the story on the part of the conspiracy. Tankers could give the order, or undermine them remotely, laying the explosives. A nuclear bomb is a wonderful way to hide government intervention, as in this city, as I recall, disappeared people, kidnapped from their boarding house, and not just some fanatics, and classified organization, and the military knew that bomb, but did they know for what? besides, according to them, their checkpoint was supposed to sweep away the monsters, but gg is not affected. About the border crossing I don't mean with a country, try to cross the border, in 1955, where area 51 and you would be shot without trial, if the state that wants to hide - this law does not apply. Just the conspiracy fits into the story, given how easily they prevented the inevitable end of a broken robot.

N
Niko Rjevskiy 22.07.20

DiGidro
And I'm also inclined to believe about aliens.
Spoilers here are some of my observations:
1) On the ruins of the guards visible damage like chopped, do not think that people\zombies have become\could do;
2) are the portals for the connection regions;
3) the inexplicable nature of the gas\materials;
4) a shelter where an entire level dedicated to the study of this strange things;
Yes, and in fact the first coming - a meaningful name.
p.s. I'm not saying conspiracy as takogogo and could not be - because, and a lot of hints (and if you remember the old man from the mansion, trying to synthesize myself super-cocktail", so it's a different story altogether) however, again, in my opinion the primary niche all the same is the aliens.