3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Grabko 22.07.20 02:38 am

Good luck boxes for Warbucks in the Russian Warface! (Warface)

Euro Warface all for Warbucks so what are we worse ?
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

We are worse that our administration attendants should be more, that's all

S
Sergey Grabko 22.07.20

Den4ik33
The Euro rally was Prodi PvE mission on Pro difficulty and get (Endfield normal, the probability of gold, Fabarm compact, the probability of gold.)

L
L1et 22.07.20

Sergey Grabko
We are not worse we just nealry meil ru

S
Sergey Grabko 22.07.20

L1et
In this I fully agree.

L
L1et 22.07.20

Would evro warfuck available to all and not to change IP current then the mail would have lost almost the entire audience and would be forced to clean up the don !

S
Sanka Sinko 22.07.20

We just have a redneck sitting on top

D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

if they barbacovi cannon on the time allowed for credits to is always to buy what is possible in General to speak about Donato for Warbucks

d
den4ik_kill 22.07.20

better would make a server without don and all, and who don and let run on another

f
fylstred 22.07.20

as there bonuses to

S
Sergey Grabko 22.07.20

den4ik_kill
Well, Yes, in Battlefild sondes server and can put their own restriction such as a limit current 5 snipers or doing a ban on a particular weapon.

S
Shkiper_32 22.07.20

Oh(((((((((

H
Heartstoner 22.07.20

Che are you whining? Now in VF Warbucks at the time is no worse than the don

D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

Heartstoner Oh well you're still Donat of his superior, and even now introduced the purchase of their guns always at war bucks at the time but for 2500 credits, show me war bucks on gun time which exceeds kaliso JCAC char and even the Vintorez

A
Aleksator 22.07.20

Because Milora looks at you solely as wallets. She enters the donut higher - you pay not arise, for it again improves, you pay. Is it worth it to do as in Europe - you a penny do not invest. So enjoy.

k
kozelta2008 22.07.20

The more you are donating, the more you sit on the neck, and you pay it's a fact and you do not care whether you like the Fuckers are cashing in.
Adequate and adults understand, and children will start crap talking and writing it is a fact, and when grown without brains doubly worse!
And in varfeys 70% probably shkolota here is the conclusion!

D
Da_da_da123 22.07.20

Yes,I agree that soap we very much profited... BUT how to live it then!They introduce so many updates , I spend my time!And we can say don't want to pay them a salary, because the whole donit is their money...

S
Sergey Grabko 22.07.20

Heartstoner
I'm not talking about weapons for war bucks at the time and about the fact that in Europe the fact that we turn for real and there for variki,and the weapons that we have for Warbucks at a time or even for credits on time people can buy forever

I
Ingvar96 22.07.20

more grandmothers need our soap, that's all

A
Aleksator 22.07.20

Da_da_da123
what a mess, they won't buy a gold toilet! Urgently ran to sell a kidney.