3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 22.07.20 02:39 am

The solution to the problem of slowdown, subsidence, locked up... (Watch_Dogs 2)

---
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
BasicWay 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
No, not all problems in the hard disk drive your theme useless.

J
John14b 22.07.20

and I thought that in memory)when monitoring is turned on I saw that the game consumes over 7 GB, I needed 8GB, I had to shut down some programs to free up memory. Increased the paging file and hard freezes are gone. They were especially noticeable when riding.

B
BasicWay 22.07.20

John14b
Yes it is, if 8Gb total RAM then the game will drive the paging file if you have not SSD friezes hi =) as I had.

B
BasicWay 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
The problems can be the lack of RAM as I had wrote above the video card CPU, overheating of equipment, and so on. And in hard disk too, but if it can be failures of the system and not only in games. If you have a problem hard, this does not mean that at all so.

B
BasicWay 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
Now personally I have a regular hard disk no problem! 2 hard lie one 9-10 years and works for him too, is no problem just the memory of 250Gb, and the second where the year is 4 too, no problems and no broken sectors, I don't know who told you that if the game stops then the hard drive, there are plenty of those where really help to solve the freezes lags but your topic is empty I don't want to offend you but do not think to write not anymore it makes no sense.

T
Turgor 22.07.20

Mayamenstate wrote:
Here, for example, the game loading percent of 20%, vidyahu by 50%, but the game runs with slowdown, the subsidence, the hang. Where they then can take? From the hard drive.
Well, for example the sudden swap, and it can occur from suboptimal game code and nonoptimality of the code Windows or damage from inappropriate updates and programs (drivers) and from the unfortunate coincidence of several of these factors.

But no such thing as the capacity of a hard disk actually does not exist, well, except that consumable ;)
And if the game is written properly, then the disk speed in itself for the sudden freezes will not.

Mayamenstate wrote:
If people found the money for top percent on the top vidyahu, and on the top PCI-E zhestkach he, too, will find them.
A very controversial statement.. and topbot topovski - discord )
And the top disk will only affect the download speed, it is not mandatory.