3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20 02:47 am

Blacklist (Diablo 2)

I have been thinking about where would be recorded scammers (they, and only they). Looked at all previous threads to find out what is the reason for their short life and came to the following conclusions. In order that the topic could exist and be useful, it needs to be fixed and closed, and only the Creator could edit it.So no one thought that the Creator writes all of their enemies, it should be someone with a decent reputation, to which you need to apply if you met scammers. And then there was a question :D Who would get that all I wanted to do and had the right reputation?) And a separate question to the administration and its representatives whether it would be possible to pin a topic?
Offer their candidacy for one :D
131 Comments
Sort by:
b
baz1k[1] 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
Shame there's only you, the inferiority of their subjects. p.s: it would be better with the real problems started as irknet for example.

G
Gav 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
that's right, every man for himself, and not what someone else's uncle on the forum for him.

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

baz1k[1]
Shame people in the moment when refuses all the agreements in favour of profit. I would in your place about it in the first place thought.
Dobermn
see above.

b
baz1k[1] 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
shame hitrozadyh

F
FludoTron 22.07.20

baz1k[1] wrote:
Shame there's only you, the inferiority of their subjects. p.s: it would be better with the real problems started as irknet for example.
By the way, is such a case. I wanted to ask, what Irknet doing?
PS and here is a mess, how to order arrived :D ^^^

b
baz1k[1] 22.07.20

FlyDoTrona
supervises and examines the appeal of the players

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

baz1k[1]
I've already written who shame go again carefully my posts to read.

b
baz1k[1] 22.07.20

And do not sit with the trade account igrokom chat, not paying attention to violations!!!

b
baz1k[1] 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
My again read. If something is not clear read again. If you still do not understand, go back to the first point.

G
Gav 22.07.20

FlyDoTrona
answering newbs on the forum how to create a ladder Chara and put the multiwindows.

F
FludoTron 22.07.20

Dobermn
Then all of us on the star playground.ru you need to give. Than we are worse?!)

G
Gav 22.07.20

FlyDoTrona
we swear in front of people and he kept the audience's fancy. the whole difference)

V
VYCanisMajoris 22.07.20

pacany how to change the Jah KHS on chenit of suitable SOFTWARE, only to not needlove :D

D
DELETEEND 22.07.20

VYCanisMajoris
through the moderator Ms.

V
VYCanisMajoris 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
DELETEEND
and should they? other people's troubles to climb, or implied, what you need to pay moder % ?)
and another question: what would happen if the Scam occurred when garante who conducts the transaction? ban account? or what?

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

VYCanisMajoris
If the guarantor was the representative of the administration are likely to be some sanctions. If you choose normal user, then most likely no consequences for scammers, but a loss of reputation will not.

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 22.07.20

I was thrown the wet mind. On a third-party resource has been discussed (not wet) for the purchase of light Hz 40 OC in mind. In the game I texted nick, he was the seller layt Hz 40хп. Created the game, mad at me was not, the seller took the OC is small and has promised the mind add. After a couple of minutes from a third party source bazik confessed that he was posing as a seller, the mind is still not returned, a scoundrel.
p.s. Well, this person loves to write on behalf of other users.

S
Shaka_podorojala 22.07.20

*-okey- = DuSoN
*d2. = Glotanium_man
*torum = VORUM

bydyt pervimi v spiske kidal. a moya sovest' 4ista.

V
VYCanisMajoris 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
well the admin also assumed at least some fee for the promotion right? well, I mean that I need to consider, what to pay etc)

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

Shaka_podorojala
Conscience you just yet. Forum moderators, let's remove all the debris from the topic plz :D
VYCanisMajoris
I guess I could and donated to help, just politely ask.