3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20 02:47 am

Blacklist (Diablo 2)

I have been thinking about where would be recorded scammers (they, and only they). Looked at all previous threads to find out what is the reason for their short life and came to the following conclusions. In order that the topic could exist and be useful, it needs to be fixed and closed, and only the Creator could edit it.So no one thought that the Creator writes all of their enemies, it should be someone with a decent reputation, to which you need to apply if you met scammers. And then there was a question :D Who would get that all I wanted to do and had the right reputation?) And a separate question to the administration and its representatives whether it would be possible to pin a topic?
Offer their candidacy for one :D
131 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor Kuznec 22.07.20

I understand and Abakumov threw still the one of the Quartet?

M
ModanaJazzz 22.07.20

Dynamix wants to pin a topic to the price? Is that you?)))

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

Torum.
You as an ordinary representative threw, by definition, nothing good to see here can't, IMHO, of course.
Torum. wrote:
Thus, you are trying to fill his positive rating among the players and members of the forum and earn uvagenie because your mutki underground elephant friendship with vircom to such an effect does not lead.
this terrible heresy.
Victor Smith
Nonsense, you understand.

y
yamas 22.07.20

The only theoretically possible + from the topic, it's a mess and so on, but maybe the topic will be closed.. Then the idea of the Park, again.. do Not wear cusuine, ridicule threw.. they will Themselves say, many scammers are known, but nobody cares (except those who threw, probably, and of other stakeholders, such druzea etc) where someone who spread rot? There in the chat identity one yelled, ahh I Texanol, it got me on HF threw paste it.. Though remotely, but this topic looks like on this situation.
Some times so full of yourself, show yourself an example gnobleniya, and..ahem.. Well, there Muff identity were thrown, but well you communicate rules? And Cho?

Well and generally, what hinders to create a theme, APAT it periodically, and the list to edit 1 post, and do not care - get spammed there or not (And if spammed it means that the theme is interesting, and about 1 miserable post will be forgotten, well not really, che is someone to go there and see if there is added one thread? Moreover, the subject of the kind designed to help newcomers, especially as they won't be engaged. Beginners and not absolutely on the drum of a boring list, they need motion)

D
DELETEEND 22.07.20

and I've just stumbled upon one topic from the enemy such http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/otbrosi_pg_x-759189/ XD
closed already though, maybe from the fact that the Creator himself was superspecies D

F
FludoTron 22.07.20

Actually, someone was saying not so long ago:

I yell with all of you, the feeling that everyone, regardless of age, in this game, as soon as they walk in here, turn into down's syndrome and young children, no matter how you go, somebody shakes yeah right, just funny for all of you, Oh! I have pixel stole, Oh, he's selling for real, Oh Oh Oh not good. Can't do beautifully? Do not hold it. Why would you post on a CD of some biodegradable waste in the threads. Donici. It would seem 2k16 in the yard, but no. Downs on the server more, some noname come and start pumping some rights nays. Fixate your face, before you write garbage on open spaces of a dying game.

l
lait_one 22.07.20

OOO, maybe I to discussion to connect? ))

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

yamas
I personally am keeping a list and threw at every opportunity to chat about them I recall that claim? Just said I do not believe, of course. If you can prove that it is then it will rot. I do not know who drum, I'm not a beginner, but the topic would still be looking. As for sracha, it is definitely a major disadvantage, because of their topic and should be closed. I suggest you to think what is their minus.

G
Gav 22.07.20

yok0o
time to change nick :C

y
yamas 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
To prove that Muff the throw? Well of course he does not deny do not deny, lol, or I need help from Aleria to?
I have already said regarding the closed topic.. will be locked - everyone will forget you in her glance and refill.

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

yamas
I don't know how you going to prove and how to explain to you what is troling. I think experience and search engine prompt. or do you think it is possible as bazik, in nadomnogo person to lay all going to happen?

a
annortheone 22.07.20

Here is trash) continue...
Some even win the tournaments that we organized, for example. While the purpose of the organization is the raising of D2 online on PG. Very interesting to read this phrase over and over again.
The finally topic

l
lait_one 22.07.20

GV wrote:
Here is trash) continue...
you already got the popcorn? ))

G
Gav 22.07.20

Give more bombing on the plan de Corones. and dynamics, because the one who merges in the blank personal Soi at a loss, organizes tournaments, streaming them, teaching people to play pvp, simply put: spending on useless whiners a bunch of personal time - he threw a priori, and yet a tyrant and a monster, does everything OFK for personal purposes, to popontovatsya front of a herd of useless whining girls who want everything for free immediately.
Cons don't forget to distribute the whiners.

y
yamas 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
About trolling.. I know at least 1 point, but even without the names, the act was the first, although it is not concerned, I'm not judging, despite the fact that formally - catalogo. MB were still moments, I do not care a bit. And in General catalogo in D2 do not blame me FOP.
Since you're talking about the evidence which is spoke.. how you going to prove? Or is your opinion a priori authoritative, as chatting with a hammer?

U
Uncle Fred 22.07.20

Didn't think this pathetic parody of the dregs of PG will be typed as the message.

a
annortheone 22.07.20

Dober left in tears, go.

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

yamas
On account of the authority do not know, but even so the hammer has nothing to do with xD As for evidence I'll leave it to you to think about, but I will add that almost any threw, interacting with the administration, you can find and prove.

y
yamas 22.07.20

Interacting with adminestratsiey DDDDDDАдминистрация should not interfere in the gameplay. Ahah okay, let me be, it hurts a lot of show-off you, you're the smartest and the rest should think OFC

M
ModanaJazzz 22.07.20

Here's why the plan de Corones. bomb? You dinamiks someone called scammers? Braincast is also an art))) And if a person is a dunce - it is any throw. No matter, though the names of all threw him write.