3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
novo92 21.10.19 10:22 am

Braille (Vampyr)

Someone took Mason all the notes in Braille (4/4)? They meet in the course of the story scattered across locations? There are those who found all 4 and remember their location?
21 Comments
Sort by:
F
FobozZ 21.10.19

novo92
He found only 3. First for the life of me can't remember, but closer to the beginning of the game, most likely somewhere at the docks. The second was found in the sewer in the Eastern part of the map, the entrance is located at the bridge leading to the cemetery from the hospital, in the sewers there is a breach in the wall and a room just with the part (before break will still be a werewolf to sit). The third part is found in the indoor shops (West End), in one of the shops. Judging by where the part of the plot locations is not tied. In fact if you open access to the West End, you can find all 4 parts, but this is just a guess.
P. S. And you're in some places found?

n
novo92 21.10.19

FobozZ
Began to attach importance to these pieces of paper only when they handed them to Mason. At the time of delivery was 3/4. All three of these piece found before opened access to the West End.

S
Setesh 21.10.19

Found someone a part in the West end, as described FobozZ? Someone who does not, all ran around 3 times, shops almost with a magnifying glass checked - not there, or am I blind

F
FobozZ 21.10.19

Sites
There are only two two-story shop (to go), one of them was on the 1st floor two rock eating someone's body, like girls, in the body or the rocks, I collected everything)

S
Setesh 21.10.19

FobozZ wrote:
two rock eat someone's corpse like girls
Yes, that's right, I'm not there looking for, or not understand, as you wrote, is on the market in a deserted place, and I was looking for from merchants

F
FobozZ 21.10.19

Sites
Well, the indoor market is only one) Incorrectly wrote, in indoor shopping, Soren)

n
novo92 21.10.19

One of the pages you come across in the quest an Old fuck and good manners, where grandpa Archer out of trouble bail out was needed. Right outside the gate in truck lies in the body - the search issues page.

There are still two, people)

F
FullMoonPie 21.10.19

Here's a video, it normally shows where and what.

N
Nemezis 21.10.19

FullMoonPie

Oh!!! I'm the dude with the first page only not found in the game! Thank you!

J
James_Mails 21.10.19

Such a question, and someone had a bug that is not displayed in the task number of texts? 1 I found by accident when I saved the dude, the quest was activated, then when you explored the sewers, found 2 and after some time I noticed that my writes dosihpor found 1/4, at least in the inventory 2 have already. This as it may affect the quest or not?

N
NightHawkreal 21.10.19

James_Mails
There seems to indicated not so much found, and how many gave.

J
James_Mails 21.10.19

NightHawkreal
So I did and 1 didn't, there would have to be 0/4

F
Flow4Master 21.10.19

Someone tried to give the recipe a blind man? The consequences will be?

F
FullMoonPie 21.10.19

Flow4Master
with him to be interesting dialogue, after which is a think MB, with him it won't happen. But if you want to learn yourself then I won't say.

F
Flow4Master 21.10.19

FullMoonPie
SPS, the game has passed. Sorry that the side quests with a seemingly heavy moral choice has absolutely no consequences.

O
Olegamop 21.10.19

Ironically, I found all 4, and last in boutiques when the blind man has turned into rock. It was not worth it SIS to eat, but damn, I could not this shopkeeper placebo to leave, piss me off people making dibs on the misery of others. Also, I thought that some of the pages in kanaskie was right next to the lab was talking about blind, or maybe it's just zakrya the door with nothing.

O
Olly-alpha 21.10.19

Good people, and please tell me how to get into the sewer, which is to the North-East of the hospital? If along the embankment to go, the guard is closed. On top like there's no way around. My last note with this Braille hung, does not to the entrance to the sewers to get to.

g
greenfox111 21.10.19

Olly-alpha
The plot offers access to some locations, and you can get there through the sewers to the East of the Cemetery.

O
Olly-alpha 21.10.19

greenfox111
I can't come to the entrance to the sewers, they say. To the same, which is to the East of the cemetery, to the North of the hospital. To the one in the video. I know that some locations open as you progress through, but I'm already in the middle of the fifth Chapter, and the approaches to this sewer I'm still blocked. Well, or I just don't know any workaround about this, in fact, ask.

Upd. Found a workaround.

G
Gosha Razdalbaev 21.10.19

Guys this situation first there was a bug like James_Mails who wrote above, ie until I talked to a Mason no matter how many records I have found was showing 1/4, after shot hypnosis on 3, immediately came to the Mason and I got all 4 entries despite the fact that I haven't opened a location in the West End, 3 of the entries I have given and the task is written to give 4uû entry, and the green line of the task in the dialog is not appearing .... What does that mean ? Has anyone had this happen ? How to solve the problem ?