3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
z8TiREX8z 21.10.19 10:23 am

How to convert mods from the Steam Workshop for pirates. (Stellaris)

Spent a lot of time to understand how clear answers are not found, search Google in General guys do not know, in short here is the solution.
1) download the appropriate file steamworkshop. For example, the file wakes number 751394361.zip remember this room
Of course he wakes the zip file without of file xxxxxxxx.mod
2)Extracted the contents of the downloaded mod in any place, about the new folder on the desktop
3) Among the extracted folder wakes file descriptor.mod, copy it to another location, and a copy of this file renamed without the quotes the room we were supposed to memorize. In our case 751394361.mod
4)Opens the file with Notepad, for example I have written so

5) Now we need to change something and add something.
The word archive rename to path and still = no space added workshop/content/281990/ the following figures should be identical to the name of the file
which we are now editable And repeated in our cases 751394361. After without a space add sign / and the rest left as is. Persistent change to the file and exit.
we must have so

5) I renamed the modified file, in our case 751394361.mod
Throw in .mod what is C:\Users\*****\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris
A mod that we unzipped at the beginning, namely the 751394361 throw in 281990 that is located at the address C:\Users\*****\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\workshop\content\281990

If the folder mod workshop contentand 281990 is missing, create them, that address what I wrote.In General a nice game, as I wrote in the beginning, it took me a lot of time to understand this
the garbage, maybe someone will be useful.
Ask the admins to pin this topic
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManticoreX 21.10.19

z8TiREX8z
people love to complicate things.. take the mod from steam, pulled from the archive all folders except the file descriptor.mod, and before that Stellaris open the launcher, go to mods and there is a button create mod create we need a name\tags,and then folders from the archive drag at our created mod on the way C:\Users\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod and all. the mod works without superfluous dances with a tambourine and copying files.

z
z8TiREX8z 21.10.19

ManticoreX
Don't know tried it, not a Fig did not work, did point the point as you said, as was written in manual rework on the pirates mods, Mod launcher were in the game did not appear, had to complicate things, and went 100% success

M
ManticoreX 21.10.19

z8TiREX8z
Have done something wrong. maybe they were trying to lay down a file of type 751394361.mod in folder workshop,and in my option it is not required,the file and folder to leave the folder in the mod as it makes the launcher when you create fashion. I also have a 100% success goes:) here it whatever you like I guess.

z
z8TiREX8z 21.10.19

ManticoreX
No, seriously, it did, shared many of the combinations tested.And about convenience, XS, if judged from the point of view of efficiency, both methods are quick and easy.

A
Arthur Morgan RD2 21.10.19

And you can do not to strain to go to the website skymods. Men are regularly updated fashion to Stellaris-y.

D
DeLtafeatpka 21.10.19

Vlad_Cepesh
It would seem he wants to throw fashion out the workshop here and catch the bonuses for it

z
z8TiREX8z 21.10.19

DeLtafeatpka
Oh come on, what are the bonuses, I wrote this to help people who need to Wake very.

z
z8TiREX8z 21.10.19

Arthur Morgan RD2
You can, but put yourself there are times that the mod is not updated immediately, sometimes it happens, had a week to wait, and there's fashion and the month is not updated, and sometimes it happens that some right holders are mods not allowed to distribute mods, and these mods do not appear on websites such as skymods.
Generally not all the same as you just do not tense up and wait.

z
z8TiREX8z 21.10.19

Vlad_Cepesh
So you went into the topic, trying to help with mods on a pirated version,and throw in my two cents that piracy is a bad thing? You actually have nothing better to do? But if this is so, but it's true. Whom then might be interested in your opinion?

z
z8TiREX8z 21.10.19

Vlad_Cepesh
No I feel that you're full of shit, with a bloated ego.

G
Guest 24.01.24

its so fucking hard to understand this... please use google A.I or something so your English is understandable.