3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 22.07.20 02:53 am

Payment as a condition of downloading the game

---
60 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
Because we are ordinary Peabiru!

T
TimKar 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
You are a holder of shares yubisoft? No, then why the hell they should listen to you?

M
Mortaliss 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
And why are the games released on their terms, not mine?
Because all the shit on the insolvent consumers or that surprises you?

11Bonart11 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
You're such an important person that everyone needs to adapt!(none)

M
MudrichenkO 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
Who are you that someone listened to your terms?

M
Mortaliss 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
It was such a clever way to wage politics?

11Bonart11 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
Well, you poor menshestvo from which developed get nothing,menshestvo to the world,developers are guided by the developed countries,not third world country(Russia),with poor people.The work should be paid

11Bonart11 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
About Goryachiy water conditions are pretty good, pay and you are not forced to be Orthodox and to love the country.If you pay,then you hot water not shut off

M
Mortaliss 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
Etit you cissnei, I wonder why, given that you have a brain like a chicken

w
warp 37 22.07.20

I should start by saying that this game is a normal person should be ashamed even to swing, not to mention buying...

11Bonart11 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
Come on,you preuvelichivaiy

11Bonart11 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
They have tried,they work hard,they deserve payment

G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.07.20

I have a feeling that the second part of dogs is a great game. Why not to buy. But the third part of the mafia I have a feeling that was supposed to be a failure. In the end it even before the second part is not reached.
Hmm......

M
Mortaliss 22.07.20

Mayamenstate

Mayamenstate wrote:
But if Denuvo is as an element of sanctions, why not talk about it? Nuclear sanctions diplomacy, damn it.
Or is it a 4k led to the emergence of Denuvo? So 4k without Denuvo can not exist.

M
Mortaliss 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
Between the income of the person and buy their product there must be compliance.
know for 4 months of the announcement could accumulate two thousand,and no your income do not track,Raschke, and so the cheapest game in the world

H
Hemo 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
Well now not only games but also all life on someone else's terms .Birth, school, work, treatment, death. And if not satisfied, you need to find something that works. Or yourself to do something all on their own terms, but that you do anyway on someone else's terms.

11Bonart11 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
I'm not talking about 4K,and about the game in General,they did,they should get the money

h
han298 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
Wow... first time I see someone Denovo was suspected of political intrigues...:D Direct series South Park reminded where Stan is with friends its a forbidden book, wrote after he read the catcher in the rye...:D
You should not see in things more than they have...
P. S. But anyway, you're very arrogant pirate. I too 80% of the games trying to pull free then, but I even delirium never occurred to me to swing right over the fact that I can't do something to pirate... It's about to go, to organize an armed RAID on a Bank, and then show up to court, and in all seriousness to defend its position from the point of view, Well the government my money for free does not, so I had to get him to share...

11Bonart11 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
OOO Yes you seem krymnashi*t

11Bonart11 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
*With