3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hryas 22.07.20 02:54 am

Where does envy?

Why a person feels a sense of envy and what is the nature of this feeling?
How to get rid of this?
Such situation: at work, give a prize for the best work in the Department, you feel like the coolest guy and proud of myself
Then you find out that someone does your job better than you, the boss praises
You begin to grind their teeth that someone is better than you, rage fills you, you realize that the man deserves praise he is a good man, but you can't help this feeling and it overcomes you
Who watched the movie Kill your friends and Dirt perfectly understand the situation

In General, why is this happening? What are the origins of this feeling and why is it so hard to control?
9 Comments
Sort by:
w
warp 37 22.07.20

Jealous of the man, the object of envy which is what is not is envious. In the opposite direction is not working.

However, like the envious, and generally revel in someone's hatred or envy to me. If you are jealous or hate - so you are on the right track, and is somehow better than them. A good reason to keep going, to burst with envy. Although I myself am not particularly jealous.

K
Kraicher 22.07.20

Slash wrote:
Why a person feels a sense of envy and what is the nature of this feeling?
Complement the fact that envy is black and white. It all depends on the nature of man. White envy is when you rejoice over the success of friends and acquaintances, and enjoying a little envious of them - it would be good for me. Not envy, thinking to myself - Yes I wish you were dead. )))

r
rPeBoJL 22.07.20

W
Wing42 22.07.20

Hryas
If simplified, it's a natural human feeling to be better than others. The reverse side of envy - pride. The opposite of jealousy - pride. Envy is taken from there, where all other human experiences, that is mainly from the brain.

I
IDarkaxeI 22.07.20

Ego-th, brother. And from evil thoughts helps dachtragwerke

k
kolbasator 22.07.20

Slash wrote:
What are the origins of this feeling
Forgotten in kindergarten vospitalka said: Look at Misha. And girls looked at him, not you.

I
Ivan Dro 22.07.20

Never had to have to other people, I have the opposite, I feel awkward if I say what I mean, or I'm better at something than others.
Everyone has their own perception of the world, you can understand, you're trying, but ultimately did not get what you want, as an example with the work, as they say, envy in silence, the main thing that is not outgrown in hatred to all.

R
Ragnar_ 22.07.20

Stop it!

M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

I used to think that the basis of envy are the mechanisms of sexual reproduction.
there is the camp of a mighty peck hunter, who one pitch arm is able to impose the pig to cook. he wears a tattoo graphic and all the women in the camp can to seduce her. and if you kill a whale with a spear to become the head of the tribe and will sit on the throne he will be prolific and will read it still graphical wizard and shaman. even more sometimes. therefore, harlot want to be with him, and the serfs want to be him. but they can't and are jealous and then think they're dark.
but it is not quite right. neither it ought to seek the origins of envy. the vices of these pitch deeper.
there is some monkeys that if they are taught to pitch to labour and give reward food. one kartoplia bestow and another banana for equal work them. they will work to work. but if one poppy gets wind of another fed cartebleue and the other bananas will resent it will raise the noise revolt. will not work and kartoplyu the experimenter in guznov shove. this ought so to be able differentsirovanno in the abstract to oppose. if this is not somecat impossible and have to comprehend and achieve.
but these have animals have lower. if stranger mimoradny will grasshoppers to bait with food and affection, they will initially still focused on it are friendly and interested. then if one food and the attention given to the behavior will change. first she will wonder and then slow and brooding handsome. filly quarrel, that which the disadvantaged will be more aggressive towards the other and feed vigorously dangerous to take. and work worse. to turn backwards and evil stinking gases to emit that superficially resembles human zlopyhateli and envious that hissing Yes of poison shoots especially when someone has a stable 60fps and it is not.
but arguing people down about to the level of monkeys banana banana and discusses his salary relative to others and believes that more dolzhon to have and if that gets resorted to peck theft varied.