3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussoTuristo 22.07.20 03:04 am

RM or the story of a cheat (Warface)

Ranked matches are for the players and for the whole fun game overall, and a very nice new pleasure in the game. Normal modes have become boring, the new influx of players there, and old timers wait and hope for a brighter tomorrow. And waited. After all this time, after the first season of RM I can say this: It's really what players want. Here everyone can test their skill, everyone can pobadatsya with the same players, to get pleasure from the victory or a really good match, and get a good bun in the form of camouflage on the trunk and stripe. And Race clans are also well gone.
But. In each barrel there is a fly in the ointment. That cheaters and kidsis battery (don't want to hurt the boys up to 17 years). These jackals flooded the RM and play becomes increasingly difficult. Normal player sharpens your skills, teaches boys tactics and aiming training for the RM, because, again, for some, this mode has become the first... Like used to. Learned to cope. Then came the bytes. Infa was that the players Opencup clans yuzayut these bytes. After all, what's the whole joke - they are hard to burn. And that's the problem. But what is most offensive that the cheaters and battery, these prostitutes, trading places in the League and promise to push through to the first League for the n-th number of rubles. Hate it. The cry of the soul.) You try, I listen to each rustle, play a meat grinder and train aiming, and some mud to you Herity brazen. Invigorates such heresy.
I think that this topic will hook you.
What would you suggest? How to solve this situation?
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikala11 22.07.20

there diamonds talati and many farmers with kitakami

we must all ban

I'm not playing and Gus :)

n
neangel.20021 22.07.20

don't know how much I play cheaters was found only a couple of times

K
Kolka Shapkin 22.07.20

with any luck, you can all day to play and no one will not meet, and that happens for a couple of hours things 3 fall

S
Shtill42 22.07.20

at RM full dross with them,so the first time they are given a warning, supposedly for suspicious activity (and those whom they dragged gave ban just a month)And before I get banned for 10 years....full Pindos

L
LeopoldoMendoza 22.07.20

This someone else is playing?