3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eldar1337 22.07.20 03:05 am

I have a problem (Fallout 4)

I accidentally killed Helena in DLS Headlamp Harbor and started the job a family affair. Later, I came to Kasumi from the console and she started to attack me and added the item to talk to Kasumi( the job) but as I wasn't trying to start a dialogue with her, he just doesn't start (stopbattle only works for 2 seconds and syringe under sedation, she still does not start dialogue) help with this problem
9 Comments
Sort by:
g
grothex 22.07.20

download saving. before she was killed))

a
afiges 22.07.20

only download you help myself no more

n
nestrbob 22.07.20

Eldar1337
Cool. It is probably before the death remembered who killed her.

s
saa0891 22.07.20

bills chicken

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

Eldar1337
How did you manage to kill her? O_O there is generally no shooting no

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Eldar1337
And if you try the command resetAi, after selecting it?

E
Eldar1337 22.07.20

grothex
There will sohranenii this moment no

E
Eldar1337 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
The effect is the same as stopcombat(zero)

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Eldar1337
It turns out, a common problem of the game. After the murder and future planned recovery console scripts behavior of NPS does not normally work there. I got a lot of things. The same X6. After the destruction of the Institute, he becomes hostile. I revived him, but in a normal companion, he never returned. I can assume that the more complex the script the behavior of NPCs, the harder it is to animate normally. The only time I have is normally passed, is to revive Cricket gunnery banged her In the Ruins of the Quincy while I was there they were cleaned. I had to revive it. Since then goes noralno, trade with it is no problem. And here, as this character is from the DLS, we can offer the following option: to completely remove this DLS, download the game, wait a while, save in a new save again to put the DLS. It could work.