3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
epickflec 22.07.20 03:09 am

And what you should be doing yourself? It is all? (Battlefield 1)

Hello, recently played a single BATTLEFIELD 1, it seemed to me not very install, but some of the stories were really interesting (like the story about gambling and pilot, and about the desert of stealth). But what would you like in a single new part of the battle? Was it worth doing battle razrezannoy to pieces? It may be worthwhile to do it alone. Maybe just longer?
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kevlon 22.07.20

I always thought that in the battle for the multi rerub buy. There's even statistics are not all run alone.

X
Xenomorph_drone 22.07.20

For pirates and need a lot of alone. The main multiplayer.

e
epickflec 22.07.20

Xenomorph_drone
I don't think. I've personally liked the solo. And in the game is denovo. Cartoon (honestly) did not like at all.
And Yes, right now, always need profii..

e
epickflec 22.07.20

Kevlon
4 and 3, Yes, but there are already more people interested in a loner. Yes and I liked it more than the multiplayer.

v
vitalik76 22.07.20

Single battlefield bad company 2 was the only good one among the whole series of battles, although they were similar to CoD Modern Warfare 1. Here, the loner is not enough that disparate, but probably also the shortest in total from all parts of the battle.

F
Fenderrr 22.07.20

Blacks had more to cram for realism!

e
epickflec 22.07.20

Here, you sleep.

a
alexmegaking 22.07.20

I love this game! I really like both single and multiplayer

T
Toxa95 22.07.20

More missions like the opening. More bots. The scale in General.
And that in the tank mission normal breakthrough is only 1 missiia, then stealth and skarima in the corners.
The pilot rules only in the sky, the ground mission is also Stasova, though, she's fit, I agree. And on the dirigible - all chic.
The Balkans are all very sad, the fuss some, and not offensive.
Here in the Alps mission fit, I would like more of these, but in different scenery and the people more.
In the desert, like, not bad, but there is a focus on stealth, and given that almost all of the game with emphasis on stealth, you're already sick of it.
Now, if there's something similar it would be, I would do ofigevali.

It's a multiplayer of Operatii without the interface. Fit well well well!