3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Y_ 21.10.19 10:28 am

Impressions of the game (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

That's actually came 17:11:2017, ladies and gentlemen. Now the game is available for everyone. Share their impressions.

Here I must say that my experiences both happy and sad. And it's not the notorious outboxed and Donato, for this we need to start a separate topic, and the case in the release version. First, there is a Russian voice. Here many will say: why do we need it?. Then. If only because paying the same money for Battlefield 1, I got it, and here it did not, in the first part she was. Second, expect more from the company, but alas, nothing special I saw. But here at least is pleased with the relationship with movies. Third, there is no dismemberment from the lightsabers. Ie lightsaber in the movies is a formidable weapon, but here it looks like a waving stick, horrible for 2017. Fighting in space was pleased, but I liked them more with the beta version. Of course they are different, but look very epic. Ground multiplayer was, how to say this more tactical or something. Although in the first part of 2015 are usually all crammed crowd in one place and there perish. Many stupidly do not use the skills. Especially those who play for the officers and could help support. Apparently people think that getting kills is important. But here is purely my opinion, which may differ from others. Just like cards (not the star card). All well made and painted. Although there are bugs, take the Naboo with the pigeons out of the ground and some pieces of clear why in whirlwinds of leaves. Yes, bugs etc. the little things are. But overall the game is solid 6, let's see what happens after the release of the DLC.
92 Comments
Sort by:
r
ranon 21.10.19

At the moment I still obsolete. In multiplayer played OK. The strong odds associated with the cards not feel, but it is possible yet. Yes, and pleased with the news that microtransaction was removed from the game, it is a pity that at the time. If they are hard to kill, because cards level 4, return the money for the game.

_
_Y_ 21.10.19

ranon
Advantage I also noticed, somewhere from 0 at the 5 level. But then apparently affects the matchmaking system, ie, at first you throw with the same novices like you. But then I came across more pumped and fierce opponents. But here, too, it is difficult to determine did they improve for donut or serious items.

s
sobakovod 21.10.19

While online cheerful, but as usual, you can play rules until the game new, and then, as in the first part, cheaters will be delivered, and the spawn point won't get far.

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

A detailed review on the game

Singlecompany. Fully passed the story. Yes... the single-campaign is boring, that kick. The passage took about 6 hours. Of all the missions well, at least a little interesting the first and at the end, where the battle for Jakku. Everything else is mediocre bore with dashing from one extreme to another.
Polarimetry squad Empire exists only in the first three messiyah. Then, after the victory of the rebels on Endor, droid with the face of Emperor was given a posthumous order. And what was that order? Infinitely fantastic, thunderwave that can change the course of history? But no. According to the order of the Imperials began to attack their own planets, hoping that the rebels will see these things, and is really beginning to be afraid, and everything will return as it was before. Well, after this order Ilitny squad was split - those who remained loyal to the Empire, and who decided to go to the rebels. Guess what chose to choose Eden Versio? Of course to go to the rebels, and otherwise. Well, then begin the tedious mission to tracking the fleet of the Empire until the final battle on Jake. And for Eden, the player is not in all missions. On some jobs we play for Luke for Leia, the Solo for Lendo. About half of the missions in the single campaign just imitation of the network matches with bots, without any strong story component.I am single, absolutely do not like. If battlfront 2007 campaign was at least solid, about the adventures of the 501st battalion of stormtroopers, here gathered of what happened. To buy the game just for the singles I do not recommend even the most inveterate fans of star wars, because he here also as secondary and in a series of games battlefield 3/4.

Very sorry that no Russian voice. And it is unclear why, for the dialogues there are not more than in the previous part of the game (besides half of the replicas in the game since the last part has not changed at all). And subsubtitle not all replicas. And it is unclear why the game characters are less like the same characters from the movie than in the last part of the game. Luke, Leia, Solo, Lendo - all what is not as if they specifically changed the person, that they only vaguely resembled the film. Especially Luke isn't himself (and here it's not about that Luke, with a beard of the seventh part, but about the classic trilogy).

The Single Player Campaign Of Arcade. In addition to the single-campaign the game has the following single-modes arcade:
1. Training. There is only one infantry battle with bots on the basis of the first order.
2. Scenario battles. There are two branches each with 8 missions for rebels and Empire. Basically, it's just infantry-based combat with bots on different maps in a simplified version - you just have to fill a certain number of kills within a certain time, plus possible a choice of three difficulty levels.
3. Own arcade. Yesterday I did not understand what it is and erroneously considered full offline match with bots, the type was in the previous part. But no, it was something different. In fact, this same scripts battles, but with the possibility of flexible adjustment of conditions of the game. You can select the number of bots, their difficulty level, set a specific map, will the heroes. But again, it's a pure infantry mode. You can play in team Deathmatch (just a Deathmatch where you must defeat the entire enemy team) or assault (here need to fill a certain number of kills in the allotted time, each kill adds a few seconds of time).

Here's are offline modes. Unfortunately they are purely infantry and not repeat the spectacular multiplayer modes galactic battle" and"battle star fighter. Ie practice on technology and airplanes offline is impossible. The only option is to run separate missions of the single-campaign, which was the technique, but in the story there will be limitations. So, unfortunately the full match with bots and equipment in the game is not represented. Also offline available, not all of the multiplayer maps (not even all land cards).

Multiplayer.

Types of network games such:
1. Galactic battle. Mode for 40 players. The most entertaining. Analogue attack of the walkers from the previous game. Just now added a new stage - if the walkers don't destroy in the allotted time, it is necessary to protect the base. The walkers are made vulnerable not by transmitters as before, but with the picking and shots from the ion cannons.
2. Battle star fighter. Mode for 24 players. The analogue of the squadron, but with the addition of new mission objectives, now it's not the stupid Deathmatch in space.
3. Heroes against villains. 8 players. Cm. below.
4. Superiority. 16 players. Infantry mode - alone planting a bomb, other way.
5. Battle 20 players. Normal infantry Deathmatch on 100 tickets.

Heroes against villains. Realizing that with my skills, at galactic battle for the characters I play don't ever Shine, I decided to watch mode heroes vs villains. He is very much changed compared to the previous part. First, there is no more cannon fodder, i.e. in the unit of 4 players and all play for the characters (or rather the role of cannon fodder playing characters-arrows, because the swordsmen the Jedi their stoop fiercely and even Bobby Fett, who is now nowhere to hide, because the Jedi will still jump and get). You can select characters you wish but duplicates are not allowed, i.e. who was the first to choose the desired character, and sneakers. Secondly each time you respawn you can change the character (of course one of those that nobody else plays). Thirdly now the end of the round. Round only one, but it lasts more than 5 rounds in the last part of the game. The purpose of the mission is not just frags. Now at random one of the heroes your team is assigned the goal to the enemy team and becomes visible on the map (the rest of the characters are not displayed on the map). Ie, your team should be a priority to eliminate an enemy target and enemies your. If the target is eliminated, again randomly selected player becomes the new target. How many times will be lined with other, non-targeted players to win the round does not matter. And so 10 times. In the end, one round can take quite a long time.

Regarding the list of heroes. At the moment it is: Luke, Lando, Solo, Leia, Yoda, ray, Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Kyle Wren, Boba Fett, Bossk, the Emperor, Darth Maul, Eden Versio. The principle of using the characters: pay and fly. I.e. what you have unlocked and what have enough money for that and you can play. No special canons is not respected here. You can play for ray in the clone wars, and it is possible for Vader in the battle with the first order. In its infancy there is the customization of characters. For example, you can play for Kyle Wren in a helmet or without Han Solo with a beard or without, etc. (it does not depend on location, and what did the player card change the appearance of the hero).

Opinion on multiplayer Pros:
1. Good graphics. It's not that much better than the last part, most of the locations became more concentrated on different things. A lot of trash scattered, machinery, animals, people running around. But it's all purely decorative elements that do not participate in the game, and just to create a crowd.
2. Good performance. My game is not worse than the first part.(Intel Core i7-980X 3.33 GHz, ASUS Rampage III Gene, ASUS GTX1080 8Gb, 12Gb Kingston DDR3-1333, Windows 10).
3. There are the droids and the era of the clone wars. Many blamed for this last part of the game. Did now. But without droidekas. Well, the clones are not advertised anywhere especially. In the single-campaign there's nothing about it. The content that was in the beta, this game actually has everything to do with clone wars.

Now the cons:
1. When you step into the multiplayer, it all boils down to the choice of game mode. No specific map or a specific side or place the spawn on the global map can't be chosen (and actually there is no global map). In the beginning of the round can not see what is now the map.
2. Despite the presence of classes of fighters, to command the actions the game has. Although when you respawn the player as it appears in the squad, but this squad is temporary and the next time you respawn it will be totally different. And in one squad throws Marines and those who are on the technique, and those who fly.
3. Weapons and grenades are now tied to the classes of fighters and star cards slots. So now you cannot take a machine gun and to be an officer, or to carry simultaneously a regular grenade and ion.
4. Some abilities of the last part is now strictly reserved for unique units or heroes (jump pack and radar scanner) and normal infantry to use them will not work.
5. All the characters other than the four standard classes, and also machines, now are paid and are purchased directly in the game for experience points, which in this round and earned. Prices, especially on characters that are just insane. Heroes cost from 6,000 to 8,000 points. Normal player not nagibatorov, as many will earn in a second before the end of the round, and if you are very lucky. Half of the heroes, before it will be possible to use round, you need to unlock, i.e., to buy credits. Prices 5000-15000 (given per round earned only 200-300 credits, this is a very high price).
6. The whole leveling system is based on the purchase of crates from which a game .. (like how in Mass effect Andromeda). The cost of the box 2000-4000 credits. Taking into account that in one round on average earned only 200-300 credits, this price is absolutely fantastic space. In the same Mass effect Andromeda so I had to masturbate just to buy platinum boxes, regular cost significantly less. The only trunks, they do not open boxes, but for frags, and for a huge number of kills - 500, body kits for trunks also open for frags. There is no difference in the pistols, machine guns or sniper open, still 500 kills required.
7. The purchase of crates for the real loot, inept, under the yoke perturbed obschestvennosti temporarily covered up, but on a cosmic scale in-game prices will not change. The system of pumping has not changed and is still calculated as if for F2P games, i.e. when pumping without the donation goes so slow that interest in the game lost much earlier than will be able to really pump everything.
8. Because of the appearance in the game box-litovoi system, now have a place to be two different ranks. One rank depends on the game experience, i.e. the sum of points received for each round, and the boxes does not depend. This rank is one for all the characters and equipment. The maximum rank of 50. The second rank is different for all characters and depends from the stupid amount of cards this character that fell out of boxes (roughly how many cards have fallen out, and this rank). Both grade are used in improving skills.
9. If one of the teams in full force leaves the server, the round ends correctly.
10. The design of most maps, even in the largest mode of galactic battle, raises a lot of questions, because despite the formally large size cards, the gameplay is still mostly closed corridor. The technique essentially nowhere to go.
12. If the team on the last tickets will begin capturing the point, included overtime, which in itself is fine. The problem is that it is not limited by time. Ie if someone zanykal on the point and the point to be challenged the game will continue, continue, continue... IMHO, the overtime should be a time limit.
13. Luchbox not the only problem in the game. There are problems with balance. Coming from too few tickets. There are also points that need to attack head-on, just like the Metro in battle 3. Most rounds at galactic battle ends with the victory of the defenders. The upcoming benefit is extremely rare.
14. The game does not give any information about the players in the final table at the end of the round. All that's available is nick, and how many points the player made kills. Information about ping, about the rank and how much the player himself was frag - unavailable. The game clearly favors the cheaters, giving them complete anonymity.
15. The era of the clone wars is, but is done quite superficially, there are not all units, heroes and equipment from those that were in Battlefront 2006.
16.The General instability of the network game. Any output from the server never happens normally, each time accompanied by error 327. Yes, it essentially has no effect and did not prevent anything, but the message then appears. The lag of the servers are also always present, which or the player or enemies move on the principle of one step forward and two back (especially eccentric becomes movement when using equipment).
17.Menu of the game artificially difficult and uncomfortable. For example, doing the job you can't get the reward, you need to go into the menu of the quarry, mark the desired job, and then to go to the store for a premium box. Or another example, you can not buy or upgrade cards during a round, it is necessary to leave the server. And yet - in the selection of weapons not just to see how many things left to unlock a specific gun or kit, it is necessary to remember the name of this task, go to the menu career and there is a task to seek out and watch the progress.

Overall I would say that the expectation of the holiday was better than the holiday itself. Many moments in the game in my opinion is highly debatable, but at least the performance did not disappoint.

PS So that people could appreciate the depth of our depths, I will cite some figures from the in-game economy.

Star maps can be obtained in two ways: to buy in boxes (but it is not known which specific cards they will be) or to work independently from the resource components (here it is possible to make the player need the card, would be components and rank/level cards). If anyone wants to make maps, here's the price list for them:
Create a map (scale above the map is gray) - 40 components, without restrictions on the rank/level cards
To improve the gray map (scale on the map will become green) - 80 components, card level 5, grade 10
To improve the green card (the scale of the map will become blue) - 120 components, card level 10, rank 15
To improve the blue card (the scale of the map will become purple) - 480 components, card level 20, rank 20

A lot or a little 480 components? They are given for assignments. and also fall out of the boxes, usually 35 components in one box.

With regard to opening/upgrading weapons, it will open only for frags, I ers of the weapon does not fall out. Here, prices are as follows:
1 weapons stock, his specially do not need to open parts has
2 guns opens in 50 kills made by the selected character has 3 body kit
3 weapons is unlocked after 200 kills, done selected character has 3 body kit
4-the weapon is unlocked after 500 kills, made by the selected character has 3 body kit

The kits on the weapon is displayed separately for each gun also for frags:
1 kit for 50 kills from this weapon
2 kit for 150 kills from this weapon
3 kit for 250 kills of this weapon

D
DrDRA 21.10.19

You make a great game, one of the best dates that I've seen in games. To see this on ultra at 60 fps even a bit awkward at 970ой. The campaign was not looking. Multiplayer top.
Here is a quick summary, the entire scandal lutrogale fabricated and discussions not worth it

S
Serega161rrus 21.10.19

this is not present? and these parts are not star wars and disney Vars)))))))
or at least in its temporary branches on the film, or gurbaj where Vader there Darth maul or worst of all they say and ray.it is the same absurdity as to Bette

D
DespotAspid 21.10.19

Short. The first couple of hours in the multiplayer I liked, but soon began to appear uberwachter, and stands no longer like. Singleplayer composes clumsy and bezvikonnaya - played half an hour and left. As a result, the return of the money spent on this miscarriage of marketing EA, thanks EA for great game quarantee.

G
Gendalf-golkiper 21.10.19

The biggest minus of the game - unstable servers. Have after every game forced to leave the game because she can say firmly hangs.

S
StarkDS 21.10.19

Game of the year! No exaggeration. Graphene is so advanced that the graphics card is even a couple of times passed out and I heard the sounds of a fierce battle, but did not see them (no, my PC is not so old and dusty - this is a modern innovation, which is not in any other game). The game is so advanced that it decides if I'll play it. Great simulator computer restarts while loading multiplayer. 11 lost connection to the server 10.
Spoilers it's all tossed in patch 17 th, before that it was not so fun.
P. S. Oh! It turns out that if in settings to enable DX12, all these miracles disappear and you receive divine 90-120 FPS on ultra. Only disconnect the connection after you exit rollers left and you have to restart the game

S
Shkudi 21.10.19

First impressions: the company liked. Except for a few boring maps and some frustration from the process of establishing
Spoilerphobic good. Game (game), an insert is gorgeous. Somewhere 8 hours of gameplay, of which 1 hour kintz. The ending is intriguing, well, once promised a sequel I will wait. To multiplayer hands have not yet reached, the whole day spent on the single...

A
Alexmedia94 21.10.19

The company did not like. The complete opposite of what was shown in the trailers. Expected a loyal Imperials, and got traitors and rebels. The only thing that saves the day is multiplayer. Galactic battles, spaceship battles done for the glory, very different from the shooters I've played before. The achievement system helps in pumping the soldiers and the opening of heroes. I hope the future DLC which is kind of like going to narrate about the first order will give the opportunity to play for real and the Imperials first order.

s
sobakovod 21.10.19

Played the campaign mode. Apart from the fact that it does not meet the promises in terms of plot, very much. As if another part of the film looked. That's who the creators of Andromeda to learn facial animation.

J
Janekste 21.10.19

The game is another masterpiece of 2017, in my opinion. The story campaign is wildly fun. The feeling that the campaign had originally planned simultaneously with episode 7 of star wars. The plot of the game smartly to fit in the film. All those moments that were not disclosed in the movie, in detail told in the game. After passing Star Wars: Battlefront 2 has changed my opinion to the 7 episode. Many things fell into place and the movie no longer feels poor. The problem is that we should wait for Battlefront 2 to release, and after 7 episodes. But here it should be noted that I do not understand those who are not a fan of star wars. You know, if you're not a fan, for you it's just a game, wildly casual buffoon with cool graphics and all. To get high, you need to be a fan of star wars.

About the loot boxes. They are now disabled. Although no advantages were given. I'm especially not a single loot box is NOT opened. Played about 10 hours of multiplayer, and don't notice that I was bent over the loot. Well, not about loot in this game! Because I don't understand the whining about the donation. I feel bad for the developers, who made such a gorgeous game, and all this is served with wild scandal from the loot boxes. Moreover, it would be a real problem. But it is not. The scandal sucked from the finger.

My rating 10 out of 10 as the story campaign, and the coolest multiplayer. I didn't expect it to be all that great. And 10 times cooler than we were shown in the trailers. And 20 times better than it was in the beta.

But if you're not a fan, I can safely throw 5 points. If for me, this is the full episode between the 6th and 7th star wars. Then you NOT fans" is just a buffoon to run shoot and forget. It is impossible to play without knowing the entire star wars universe from before! From knowing very dependent on your final impression.

k
king-pus 21.10.19

Money back in the end!

S
Shkudi 21.10.19

Phew, and here spent the whole day in multiplayer. Impressions are extremely positive, except for one thing. but about all under the order:
Pros:

The first thing that I would like to mention is the graphics and optimise - he did the best of my memory from what I've seen. On the HD 7870 and 970-Oh is perfect and goes smoothly without freezes and crashes. You can poaplodirovat Deiss, although it's still the same frostbayt (albeit updated) - but to give a cinematic experience able probably only he.

Sound: Well what can I say, John Williams, despite his age creates an amazing sound. It can rightly be considered the most successful composer in the movie. The theme ray is something with something.

Search games: I don't know how many people bought this game, but what mode 20 20 loaded instantly - I've never seen. Fucking overwatch to play the normal quick need to wait about 2 -10+ minute ( ranked longer), and it may not catch on with the fact that it was bought by 15 million people. Here to love people less, but to found immediately at the click of a mouse - it's something unreal.

Change the time of day: rarely seen in online shooters is, Bf1, something similar happened like that. Well, it's definitely a plus.

You can still sing a lot of praises about diversity, attention to detail and everything else, but I'll leave that part out and switch in my opinion to the main post:

Balance: since I did not pre-order it now, play naked: no cards and nothing.
My surprise was not the limit: the day I gathered 1/3 of all the cards in the game purely out of luchboxes. And by and large they are garbage, Yes they are that there is give - but it's so minimal bonus compared to the beta (where they actually gave an advantage) - they seem to zanettini. NOT all, but many.
Ie can do without them to play, to take the tops and calm.

However, the balance was broken thanks to the whiners from Reddit. And break his trunks. Whining because EA removed the gun from luchboxes (nothing), removed the ability to craft and craft kits on them. BUT added a wonderful opportunity zadrotit 24/7, that would open the trunk for 500 murders, and body kits to him for the same. And not just murder - but pure murder, no assists and other things. And you have to kill that class of gun which you want to open. And believe me those trunks are much stronger than standard, and compared to the cards they really break the balance. And this is extreme geeks and those who bought the Deluxe version on pre-order - cheering, and people who are on Monday at work SOS... in flight. Simply put those who already simulated 100+ hours of one and bends. Conclusion: those who feared card in VAIN. You need to be afraid just freaky achievements to obtain guns. In my opinion this is the only quirk about this wonderful game.

J
JIeHiBeC 21.10.19

The game is very good. the play is interesting, but the local system units and periodically MicroProse spoiled the experience.
PS I see most laudatory reviews zaminusili, and here come crawling an alternate gifted whiners who need to show their shit?

S
ShiHou 21.10.19

Very high hopes were for this project is as a good online shooter, i.e. it was planned at least zadrotit online as in fact games for all your favorite universe really not online, where would his hands, and there was so much endless potential. But... It was a fiasco, bro. The real situation turned this project into a game. After it CODWWII looks like a masterpiece.
Objectively: physics - the bottom. But okay if that was all. To hell with him. The company is interesting, and that's it. online is a solid donut, and some are just insane man-hours to open characters. And it's not just in this game for show and beautiful skins as a COP, he makes a complete imbalance in the matches. I'm not against donation, for example, I felt themselves perfectly in Innovasjon point Letterhead with no donation, and Innova, to this day, I thought I was the King of donation, which it would seem that online shooters have reached the bottom, but the bottom suddenly knocked EA with Battlefront. And if in IB I had a top rating with no donation, causing hysteria among the students-it was fun, completely hung top donut puhami, which had the bonus of efficiency, then, objectively again, the donut is very, very decisive in the matches. And it's not even the powerful characters, which still needs the match time to gather up points. And in any modifications Donat that are bought and turn even crayfish in impenetrable MPI. What to say, if I hung all of the top modifications for example, I have stat on average is 20 to 1. I think very few people will be pleased to be in the same room with such imboy, and I'm not even a nerd, but in the same CODWWII I have an average of 15 goes to 3-4. And there are no donetskij of wislok at the same time, all pure-play and accessible to all. And then there's whining that I'm a cheater etc. etc. Imagine how razmoyutsya in BF2 if I will be a full mod all, no Vaders and Skayuoker not need to be. I stupidly due to the mods going to make the most of the public. And it is extremely bad. However, EA is like under the yoke of the negative is zalochili Donat. We'll see what happens, but objectively, it's a failure year. So to kill the entire potential of one of the main online shooters of the year is a talent. And thank God I did not do pre-orders. And decided to КОДВВ2 to play. Yet to play BF2 makes no sense, yet EA themselves there will put things in order and balance, and for the sake of one sujecki to buy - not too much mind, because the project primarily online. It's like buying an expensive car because of the CDs.
And if that's not just my opinion, absolutely all the top streamers blew BF2 it is for these reasons stocks EA. It EA and not the project itself. If you balance the gameplay, the physics and make the donation solely because of the skins project possible and will sparkle with new colors, which previously had expected all. And yet it is the most that neither eat real prohodnyak.

And if PSPB most raznilis about Donato, who was there at all does not solve, and the same tokens and luchbox easy vzlamyvaya for example, why nagging can be called simply by the whims of stupid disabledicon in BF2 with Donato has passed all reasonable limits. This is an objective claim to the EA. unfortunately.
And I still say nothing about the attempt EA microsope under cover to pretend that they appreciate and listen to players, reducing the cost of powerful characters, but bonehew and the resulting experience of 1.5-2 times. And then someone else will protect them? Sanchez word, EA just upped the bar of greed for an unattainable level. Prior to that, the leadership took the EPL with their prices on gadgets and a bunch of tricks for manipulating customers to buy more and more accessories. I'm afraid that against EA, they to the next iPhone will cut out all the entrances to the IPhones and IPads, making wireless charging, and the box with the gadgets nothing, except the gadgets to put will not, i.e., if you want that the iPhone actually gained, very few will buy for 150, 000 the iPhone, so more will need to additionally 20,000 to buy a wireless charging and for 15,000 to buy wireless headphones :D and this very real prospect in the next 5 years. And it's not funny.

But again, the potential for a huge project that would become the top online shooter for the next few years, but only if EA shoveled and ambulanceroid the entire donation system and the pumping system. Everything else the game has to do this.

T
TT44 21.10.19

The writer from Spec Ops The Line expected more. It was generally expected was that GG are aware that Empire is bad and they will go to the rebels, but it was so stupidly made. Also well emphasized the irrationality of the new Canon.
The rest of the story is pretty good, Very well made and the design locations believe that Naboo, Yavin 4, and so on.
Multiplayer is played quite briskly, although there are small shoals with gem-design. There are places where you can shoot the enemy with impunity.
Overall rating 7/10

S
Sergh7777 21.10.19

Who needs 64 and technology welcome to BF4 and this game is fan service and I'm glad of it.

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

Shadowclonejutsu wrote:
guys, it is convenient from a third party to play?
Completely.
Shadowclonejutsu wrote:
what is your average ping and it is desirable that indicated what is your Internet speed
These game data are not reported. Even these players are not visible, except the nicknames. ETOGES not a battle, that there was detailed statistics.