3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Herish-Extreme 22.07.20 03:12 am

Offensive war: points distribution requirements (Stellaris)

Can anyone understand the mechanics of the game tell me.
When you select a requirement before declaring war on each requirement is worth a certain number of points.
Example: declare war on the Empire, which is weaker than me in all respects (fleet capacity fleet development), but a vassal can not do, because the cost of this requirement, more than 100 units And if it exceeds this value it is impossible to start a war.
Question 1. Can I increase the maximum value of 100 units ?
Question 2. How to reduce the cost of claims.

With guidance on the cost of requirements the game gives some figures, but I don't understand what they mean.
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mantykora 22.07.20

Herish-Extreme
What's unclear? Can fight with a set of requirements on at least 100 units. The Empire may be weaker than you, but have a lot of planets - it is necessary to spend several wars with periods of peace for 10 years or declare war on its allies, so in turn, if any. If you are interested in the requirement of more than 100 units - it is necessary first to weaken the Empire in the wars to liberate some planets in other empires, for example.
1. No, you cannot.
2. In any way or fashion to look.

K
Kirill Kravchuk 22.07.20

Thank you, this is and I was wondering

H
Herish-Extreme 22.07.20

Got it, thanks. So it's All in the number of planets. Then have to do is to take 3-4 system for each war.