3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 22.07.20 03:14 am

Pesiri or life without a PC

---
56 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

you can actually without pitch to live without the phone but without Radivoje and TV
but there is already difficulties to arise without the phone and without Radivoje can be dangerous so you can listen to your message about the impending danger and neurosomatic what to do and to die from fast neutron, chlorine, ammonia, Ali here.

V
Vanya Rygalov 22.07.20

Pesiri or life without the... recording?
Tiger Goose wrote:
Another would be the thesis of some formulated - all wonderful it would be.
My e... Mona think Shaw here some theses will be different than from previous ones?
Relationship, botulism, gagamitin and dead pixel in an aluminum pan.
And ends as always...
Spoiler

M
Maxis1977 22.07.20

did without a computer,will die of boredom

P
Posledovatel 22.07.20

Soviet Union for example was the most reading country in the world ... think about it
in the United States more cinemas sharilsya people

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.07.20

Without a computer easy life those who don't play on it.The same without beer and football to those who doesn't like it.I don't like beer and football but love to play.To each his own

d
djjack 22.07.20

My bread and the bread of my family depends entirely on my PC, because without it no(

W
Wing42 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
The pesiri
Don't swear.

M
MATT_93 22.07.20

Follower Perelman
yeah, the key word was
Sinorgmed
there is a job - system administrator is called

N
Navahoudanosser 22.07.20

If we are talking about city life here depends on what kopm used(work or entertainment). Well, in the country or in a country house, the village is even anything without a computer...
P. S. And what is true there is a term pesiri? hospade that ugly glory, and then the popuri?))

R
Ryazancev 22.07.20

Sinorgmed
I wrote that they in fact have, that is, located in the house where I live.

d
djjack 22.07.20

Sinorgmed
sound engineer)

M
MATT_93 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
you some political nonsense

c
chlenix 22.07.20

some time yuzal tablet + of cosmol.
PC was temporarily integrated videhoe.

during this time I realized that for me personally the PC is not nuzhon without Igor. I don't use PC even 10% of its capabilities.
in fact, the totality of software on my PC - it worked purely on the game. torrent, steam, origin, yupley, Fraps, GPU-z, CPU-z, MSI AB -
almost all the software that I used on my gaming PC -crumbled and became useless without games.

O
OculusMortem 22.07.20

Will not PC will not be none Igor. =D Including the console.
Well, I do use my PC for gaming and for work. Alas, konsolka could not provide me documents and other necessary software. But the PC replace the console by connecting to the TV via HDMI and connecting to a computer controller - completely. Of the minuses - the lack of a pair of three console exclusives, but this took the PS3, was that I wanted more from the fit and was not soared. However, PSP did not find a competitor to full-fledged consoles or PC, so the platform will not compare.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.07.20

Without computer???
Noooo.
Better to shoot!

W
Wing42 22.07.20

Mayamenstate wrote:
And you che with your PC got hero of the Soviet Union, fuck, even though it's not here?
The title of Hero of the Soviet Union I do not, however, there are a lot of medals in battlefield 3 and battlefield 4. As for me, this is much better because the Heroes of the Soviet Union are forced to live out his life in poverty and oblivion, and I BF for the medals were given weapons, modules to it and other equipment.

M
MATT_93 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
a decent job for example!

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 22.07.20

the clip straight to the topic found) check it out!

H
Hryas 22.07.20

In a year without a computer live
Use only the tablet
Boring life has become

m
masha 22.07.20

Is Pesiri? Right now everywhere in computer technology.