3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VADIMRAZOR 22.07.20 09:17 pm

Tips for improving performance (Survarium)

Help people with bad graphics cards)
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
RIIIX 22.07.20

Yeah))) Kruuuuuto)))

L
L0neWanderer 22.07.20

1)the Reduction of the quality post-processing
2)Disable antialiasing and SSAO
3)Filtering 8x
4)All the rest of the media.
And fps is 15-25 pleasant of the game :)
For owners of AMD
1)Create a catalyst profile for the game and turn off frame pacing and DualGraphics (especially for those who have texture flash\lost)
2)All the other options set to use application settings because quality to deteriorate, and the fps remains the same.

X
X-Ray01 22.07.20

I have a laptop and not so bad on i3 Geforce GT540m, all at the min. put 20-25 fps aiming nadobno kill me tell me what can be done

V
VADIMRAZOR 22.07.20

X-Ray01
I tried all sorts of programs for overclocking and it helped a little. Developed haven't optimized the game and so you need to wait for patches

r
rostoman84 22.07.20

VADIMRAZOR
I agree to the dance with a tambourine do not help 25фпс chapel while we wait

V
Vlad Koschavcev 22.07.20

The PTS glucina game

m
mcbrut 22.07.20

AdroV
the game has no optimization

D
Dimchik94 22.07.20

Want performance? Buy 980 and i7. Since the game simply is not optimized. They have won promotion on the donut rivet, why do they need optimization to deal with.

m
mcbrut 22.07.20

Dimchik94
Like one of the developers wrote that they are conductive render new do.t like fps needs will increase.
Although I don't know how it will be. While the trust of this office no.

D
Dimchik94 22.07.20

mcbrut
alas, they can only balabolit. so how come so and believe.

D
DreamFAW 22.07.20

New render will be released no earlier than next year. And with such updates, which allowed to developed, it generally is not the wait))
And by the way, the game gtx980 do not help, you need a processor with a wildly great frequency from 4ghz and above (no matter 2 or 4 cores, the game is even two are not fully in use) and the ssd, then more or less the performance is.

O
OlSi 22.07.20

How can you make this shit so much time and nothing to do)but on photoshop they come out as for the optimization of the game and singry -- zero!)
Last patch kind of set up ... killed at 20 25 on average...the new patch came out 10 can't,and I got points for helping ubiistve does more than ubiistvo itself,just a little white crosses)pumped up to 87...
The most curious thing is that these morons do not go to dialogue just to ban...I got banned from the chat forever)I have banned mail forever)

O
OlSi 22.07.20

And about the new computer don't waste your money ,it will not help!Don't waste your money on the donut that still does not work!
I mean even a weak graphics card in the last patch it was 90 fps and 10 ping on average ,and now the patch went up to 40 fps and ping 10.It all depends on their crooked hands and not from the iron,well, mostly )Damage also depends on pissing their servers...and stupid theirs render

b
blackstalker123 22.07.20

everything on low and the most recent achievement