3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gigibon 22.07.20 09:54 pm

What kind of childhood You had(or have)?

Scansorial shed found like that Bicycle wheel, and remembered one wonderful thing from my childhood , and it is called Pugach if anyone knows or knows but trust me I'll explain:
Taken the spokes from Bicycle wheels
To one end is tied fishing line or string to the string tied to the nail
In the direction where the needle is screwed puts sulfur from matches
Paste it to the nail and....
Beat it on a rock or something else
BANG is all around.
So I spent today not yet spent the block of matches
Well, so to speak, the prehistory
Remembering this I began to remember what I was doing when I wasn't on every PC and social. Networks
This high-speed exit on the bottle or package from the mountain(luckily we live behind the school was a hill) I remember that the lessons we have half of the class sat in the same underpants because all hung out to dry on batteries.
Then the fishing reels through the woods,a snowball fight to first blood,in the end of the fight.
(Okay enough about me)
And how was his childhood?

P. S. sorry for the mistakes and punctuation write with the phone because for some reason I started it was just my Internet not working:)
And I almost forgot that summoning any spirits there the Queen of spades or matershiny gnome;)
36 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasek Vasekk 22.07.20

may detstva was and is at Kampa.I'm sitting in the stone igrab in igruski and more min nichev will nahodit.Folder each year pokupaet me a lovely videokarta shtob pulled all the Navinki on ultra.Yes computer develops chilaveka he stanovitsya smarter.As that so.

g
gigibon 22.07.20

Vasek Vasekk
I look smart as shit you probably live in garvord to do be?

W
Wing42 22.07.20

gigiben
Vasek Vasekk
It is good that you are in my untimely deceased child was not, because I'm such a desperate death killed. Slingshot.

k
kokoz80 22.07.20

stun guns were different too,with a convenient copper pipe nail and gum,could only hand wound if the tube will break,the Bank under dichlovos,there karbit and spit,hollow-out side burn identity babakhan,construction of the bullet with a wire on the wall,2 bolts and a nut,but a lot of things have happened,in the USSR it was fun,I remember in the army left when Sega was,then family,children,computers have not been kind,at least I was not,although bersh,was vector 06к on audiokasseta quite a long time

S
SlimBaron 22.07.20

And I had a normal childhood, walking in the yard football digging, collecting stickers and pokemon cards. And then I bought a computer and started playing games, continuing to walk (but rarely).
In 2008 (or even 2007) I connected the Internet - I started to play Lineage 2 (well, simple games, too, but less), and stopped going out from home. In school I was able to go once a month and that on coercion. And then in the summer before 10 grade I started to communicate with people, started drugs and alcohol. But that's another story.
PS And on the Playground I zaregalsya by the way August 28, 2008, just a couple of months after the Internet hooked up.

P
Papa Joe 22.07.20

Dandy played all day and watched VHS. xD

t
tigerstyll 22.07.20

Climb fruit trees, neighborhood gardens, orchards, playing cops and robbers, football, hockey and war games, fought like a hero. )) All childhood outdoors, computers did not yet exist in nature.

t
tigerstyll 22.07.20

gigiben
I have the same childhood. You with what Ryan? ))

E
Ezon 22.07.20

played in Segou, raised spiders in jars and feed them, next to our house was an abandoned military part with a huge territory, on the whole childhood we spent playing war games and building three-storey headquarters, and on the weekends I went to my grandmother's cottage played dandy on black and white TV, in the evening, went all together to the bath, ate barbecue and played with his grandfather after chess by the fireplace.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 22.07.20

As a child I remember they built huts and dug-outs, played football( remember from childhood once on the big field and played football 30 for 30 people at once), the game was the other, Banner, cops and robbers, Banks (although we called this game"the Swineherd), sky, running with the bottles weasels was drenched with water, some managed to use a Bicycle pump-)) In the summer were as fruit war" - there is a big garden, we were divided into two groups and threw rotten apples, pears and plums, even from the tube managed to shoot ripe cherries-)) Winter has built the entire fortress made of snow and is also shared equally and threw snowballs. Cycled far every zabrosom, evenings baked potatoes around the campfire and someone with balaboostas invented and told scary stories. One man came to her grandmother for the summer to visit, he had a VCR at home and he told us the film type there : a Nightmare on Elm street it was interesting to listen to then))

A
Angry Destroyer 22.07.20

Climbed trees, made holes and played war games. My whole childhood was associated with this.

-
- DILOR- 22.07.20

Vasek Vasekk
Vasekk Vasek wrote:
I'm sitting in the stone igrab in igruski and more min nichev will nahodit.Folder each year pokupaet me a lovely videokarta shtob pulled all the Navinki on ultra.
And I think what you call all rogue on the forums.. )))))))))) Independent you our )))))))

M
Maxis1977 22.07.20

well then it turns out most stupidly bummed,I wandered somewhere horrible,digging into the trashcan,climbed trees,is not childhood,and bogatsvo some

t
the endless misanthropy o 22.07.20

Blast packs did. Need: nut, bolt, and sulfur. Scratchey item you need to toss out the package performs the role of parachute, then falling to the ground makes boom.
Still stuck in a hole in the pavement dowel guodi, more sulphur, stone throw in the plug creates a spark that break out chunks of asphalt

r
rPeBoJL 22.07.20

gigimon wrote:
Taken the spokes from Bicycle wheels
weak. better motorcycle. and take two of the spokes and twist together in the manner of a hammer

Maxis1977 wrote:
well then it turns out most stupidly bummed,I wandered somewhere horrible,digging into the trashcan,climbed trees,is not childhood,and bogatsvo some
all the adventures for the sake of feelings, of emotions when you have free time. the vast majority of people there is no opportunity for something more ambitious than to make a whistle or throw dusty grenade with mugs, jog filthy bird attics in search of belongings. to each his own childhood. if you do not understand, then it is your disadvantage

V
Vanya Rygalov 22.07.20

On a dead end?

g
gigibon 22.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
Yes

M
Maksim Onufrienko 22.07.20

Remembering his childhood, was horrified to read of the criminal code, we joke a half hour of laughter, and neighbors or just strangers diagnosis for life. Traps for locksmiths in the basement, fired at the Windows slingshots, set on fire dymovuhu of nitrate in the hallways. firecrackers from chlorate is to a New year of course!!! There was so much that a modern child would on the third day in the hospital for specialpeople were.

M

once smeared caculate door neighbor, did everything thoroughly, stank for three days, but did not realize that a couple of guys from the company lived in the same podyezd, and they had also each day to sniff, after this cant become such cases in neighboring yards to do)))

M

by the way my peak childhood took place from 1993 to 2004, the most unforgettable years. People in the yards were going for 30-40 people. And going without Facebook and classmates.... just blowing and already 5 people jumped out. And now 3 thousand friends, but you never no who's hand did not say Hello in my life.