3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuriy Maslov 22.07.20 10:08 pm

Decisions and consequences (Bound by Flame)

What were your decisions and their consequences ? let's start with 1 fork witch in the swamp , to release or not ? upon release she kills the head of the scribes.
68 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skorpion_BEST 22.07.20

spellcustomer
Yes, I am yet not aware, I also defeated the demon, and the dragon, then the credits ...
Generally right now I will try second time)

People, maybe not the topic, and that figure is - 7 , I on ava means ?

s
spellcustomer 22.07.20

Skorpion_BEST
7 - expert level in the game

S
Skorpion_BEST 22.07.20

xoen
I drank the potion, and the demon went, schA will do everything right
PS - playing for the demon, as I wanted to see all his power

S
Skorpion_BEST 22.07.20

spellcustomer
mm, and how it appeared on the site, who gave it to me ?)

A
AleXraceSiM 22.07.20

Skorpion_BEST
a demonic look of something gives? I passed the person and quietly used fire magic

PS the rating of the moderators or automatically for the activity and give increase

s
spellcustomer 22.07.20

AlexHDfix
Demonic appearance opens the new skills that had previously seemed hidden (locked).

S
Skorpion_BEST 22.07.20

AlexHDfix
Yes, there are pros and cons, for example, your fire attacks become stronger, more health and so on, right now, a screenshot will do)

S
Skorpion_BEST 22.07.20

Here are all the abilities(I hope)
1) - http://cs540105.vk.me/c618123/v618123442/616b/ljz-FxwqWak.jpg
2) - http://cs540105.vk.me/c618123/v618123442/6161/mRVuC43E_Dk.jpg
3) - http://cs540105.vk.me/c618123/v618123442/6157/YatDvNA4QTg.jpg
4) - http://cs540105.vk.me/c618123/v618123442/614d/Jj29uPy1ikk.jpg

S
Skorpion_BEST 22.07.20

People, and who remembers a couple of months ago was a trailer, (I do not remember what the name of the game) where people in the midst of a massive glacier and fights with monsters, and then he climbs to the meeting that something like the Juggernaut,then from the sky falls a meteor, and before that he is fighting with the enemy out of the lava in cool armor, kills him and takes the hammer...

O
OldPirat 22.07.20

Skorpion_BEST
This?

S
Skorpion_BEST 22.07.20

SignOut
yeah))
Thank you very much, I hope the game will be on PC ))

N
N[1]K 22.07.20

Skorpion_BEST
And hope it is on PC

M
MAMBR 22.07.20

just like those hammer almost the same

S
Skorpion_BEST 22.07.20

this kind of one-handed

V
Volk-Naemnik 22.07.20

Before the battle with the concubine of Frost has a choice of edven-Elves.
If you choose the side of edven, the elf Prince later attack us and they will have to kill.
And if you choose elf, then we'll have to kill of edven??

N
NTrojan 22.07.20

what are the choices petty, in the beginning in to let Edwin or not? ( still exempt), choose the demon and go to heart or choose an elf and to go to war - still we fall to war, or make one small choice which then does not change his ways - gave the demon more freedom to pass the cave - will devour the body of a dead elf king with no options

s
spellcustomer 22.07.20

Still, I did not understand: If you choose rule the world locks you in this dimension or is it really wine? Here some say that he is government is trapped there forever. Yet others argue that it is not just the heart of the world remains malnourished, necromancers exhausted, the world is drained of blood and he comes to Land in order to finish off the other necromancers and to lead the remnants of people.

The first option is the understatement of the ending.
The second option specifies that the epilogue of Matras in this case unnecessary, because the hero was still alive. The fact that Sybil said that by making this choice, he was still alive and she told him to do it. The fact that both under possession, as without it the government option exists. In this case, the only question that remains: what is the rule? The ice Lord died - long live the fire Lord? Or man, the hero?

s
spellcustomer 22.07.20

The Wolf Mercenary
to kill of edven?? On whose side stood the with you and will remain against whom stood the and attack (in any case). With the comical elf came out, shoots you poor guy, Yes it is useless. Again, I hate elves (in this game for sure). Later came the war (to give people to abelcet in battles). Then rushed to the senseless slaughter. Then, if you are for real opportunity to end the war would jump - they're back at the dagger then put. In the furnace of the elves)))

O
Orogon 22.07.20

So, stop. And as novels that start? I played for the pure brow, no horns, perform all additional tasks, but the affair never happened. And endings never realized. About piercing themselves with spears and saving the world, I understand, but here with the Board as it is all muffled. We he still looks around as if he cheated and he's upset that the only one left. Here explain to me please about the ending with the Board and the novels. And the wiki on the game there and see anywhere.
PySy Question to those who have had an affair. You played the horned or clean?

s
spellcustomer 22.07.20

Orogon
And as novels that start?
Judging by acicam, romancity possible with all members in addition to the Prince and, of course, only with the opposite sex. I know Sebilj like good deeds and the struggle with possession. Complete her job, go with her often, take her on that last mission and will be innocent little scene. Similar and knight. With the elf do not know, but Edwin loves everything that hates Sebilj.

And endings never realized. 1. A demon firing the world (Apocalypse). 2. Kill yourself (all except GG - happiness)
3) it is Unclear (whether GG rules the world, or not, or gets stuck in another dimension). In any case, the rest of the necromancers in the future will have to find and kill, and the world will be drained of blood.