3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goct 22.07.20 10:08 pm

Why you bought the console?

Not to miss on the PC, when there are no games on it
161 Comments
Sort by:
B
Belyy sudya 22.07.20

For exclusives, I bought the console! Heavy rain, god of war 3(and then HD), etc.

Z
ZeissIkon 22.07.20

Wanted to buy a PS4 to play after the housewarming party with the friends I have, but then it became clear that to play into that will be there for a long time. In any case, for four people. Therefore, I bought the PS3, games the darkness, to make up for all that missed.
For what you can buy a PS3 is Uncharted 1-3, Last of us and GTA 5 of console exclusives. Anyway to play non-exclusives on the big screen better than on the laptop, although the joystick is long accustomed, for 15 years its in the hands not kept, from the days of Sega.

R
RoBoPuC 22.07.20

Not much pitch, more convenient to play on the couch, and just an old dream.

L
Lightninggg 22.07.20

Why you bought the console?
Completely lost the interest in gaming on PC.

Took PS3, happy. I have met a lot of good games of the 7th generation interested in the classics with PS, PS2. Well very comfortable it was, of course. What could be better than playing on a couch before a large TV?
Just decided that to PC as main gaming platform, will not return. In the future I am going to get PS4 and some console from Nintendo.

J
Jarud 22.07.20

Many reasons,the main ones :
1)Ps plus is a very cool thing, saves money (especially when you have 2 consoles)
2)Ekslyuzivov and a great selection of HD re-releases
3)Problems with PC optimization and other garbage with the drivers..
4)Easy control and a new sensation (dualshock 3)

W
Warlord24 22.07.20

I bought a PS3 because of GTA 5 and The Last of Us, I really wanted to play, and then liked it so much that now I bought a PS4 and will go to console games, especially now they are even in the graph are not inferior, and in some cases even ahead. Although playing on the gamepad for me is nothing new, with the release of AC3, in General, more years of playing in some games with a gamepad on the XBox. But today was protocolsa even in shooters, headshots do and bought PS4 battle) In General the PC more upgrade will not let outdated for the Internet or a movie download differently, capacity is enough, the prefix here is also much more economical.

R
RikoChiko 22.07.20

To have arguments in holivar.

D
Dazdravaz 22.07.20

because of the release of next gen glanced at the list of games on the PC for the next year (not yet that is of interest to me, because next gen inhibited the release of Igor on the PC will not be first to release cross-platform on PC and then on consoles), sold none (pass the excitement on to next gen and buy again, still 670я stove is outdated already), I bought a PS3.
ancharted 1.2.3 passed
last of the AU
beyond two souls
no but Cooney played in Russian from the Alliance
then I ed the grandfather to pass from the Alliance
but GTA 5 I don't like Curling, then when the PC comes out, then play.
and just bought to make it.
not to organize debates which is better and which is worse. all is well if you play, not bechmark test...
Jarud
3)Problems with PC optimization and other garbage with the drivers..
enough people to hang noodles on the ears, sang that GTA4 is slow only on PC, on PS3 is 30 fps, and this is a terrible brake for the PC, and in complex situations mode slow mo to 15 fps and it's not so hot graphics ( even in GTA 5 there are no shadows from the headlights which is in the fourth part on PC and they are very heavily load iron). and arkania all Duc is always at 15 fps is on the PS3...
so the brakes are all on the PC and on consoles.

b
bairen 22.07.20

EVA Angelina
I also

P
Palutena 22.07.20

http://gameway.com.ua/analytics/special/28916-konsolnyie-istorii-mifyi-i-realnost-chast-vtoraya.html

M
Mjm1 22.07.20

To play.

R
Romik008 22.07.20

because my computer is obsolete, and unity proved that for comprato games on the PC now PC need not cheap(((

u
urist666 22.07.20

gave

P
Palutena 22.07.20

urist666
you didn't buy! go away and don't come back until you buy!

now the relevance of the question why you bought a gaming PC, you can not afford?)

one percent of the normal motherboard gaming PC, as PS4, while there's no a number of cool games, and PC exclusives and the bucket will go

E
Evgeniy Akopyan 22.07.20

Palutena
the fact that the majority of gamers playing online Ira type tera or batelfilda,
and consoles are not poigraesh particularly in online games like wow or even what, and the shooter is familiar to me comp, and a normal PC can collect rubles for the 25 which will pull all new games with a Bang,
and if you have no money for normal PC you games need to play and earn money

u
urist666 22.07.20

Palutena
Well, I gave box 360 and then PS4 I bought. Can I going to hang on?

As for the answer on the topic: I like to play with the console, sitting or lying down in front of the TV and not buried in the monitor. For me personally, the feeling is completely different: a true hedonism!)))

P
Palutena 22.07.20

Eugene Hakobyan
and if you have no money for normal PC you games need to play and earn money

I have the money and a normal PC, but in games I play strictly after work)

world war II is that the PC copies, which will go on the bucket 10 years ago, in modern shooters the whole world is playing strictly on consoles, they all the mechanics long ago sharpened by a gamepad, the accuracy of the mouse, as in the dead quake is no longer needed.

l
lookaway 22.07.20

bought to sell in a year.
there's no good stuff on konsolkah. one of unilate scripted.
except that jorney, Yes rdr rules.

E
Evgeniy Akopyan 22.07.20

Palutena
well, I do not deny that games and with friends in good company, the console is irreplaceable, but hunting in the net to climb,and to sit and so little did the Affairs in the Internet,and on the computer a bunch of programs, so if you take the console only for games, proper urist666 rightly said that hedonism)) for the game console, music player, photo gallery fotoaparat, I also do not draw things that you can do in most cases is all they are doing is shitty

s
sashok988 22.07.20

Bought for Gran Turismo 5, now 6