3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joxxy 22.07.20 10:10 pm

Half Life 2 FakeFactory Cinematic Mod 10 (beta 2) (Half-Life 2)

This mod completely changes all the graphics aspects of the game: models, textures and levels. Increased the number of polygons in each model, the location added to the plurality of objects redrawn thousands of surfaces.

Changes: graphics, engine
System requirements: Pentium 4 2.5 GHz/AMD Athlon 3.0 GHz, 4 GB RAM, GeForce 8800/Radeon x600, be SURE to have installed Half-Life: Episode 2!!!

Screenshots from modification

Download FakeFactory Cinematic Mod 10 (beta 2)
Part 1 (3.1 GB)

Part 2 (3.1 GB)

Part 3 (3.1 GB)

Part 4 (31.7 MB)
42 Comments
Sort by:
x
xDDGx 22.07.20

Well, the mod is known to all, only a separate topic on it here.

B
Barni Kalhun 22.07.20

Bad mod, it's not optimized, eats a lot of RAM.

B
Barni Kalhun 22.07.20

And Alyx looks like a slut painted (sorry).

x
xDDGx 22.07.20

And Alyx looks like a slut painted (sorry).
Don't apologize, unable to say anything about it I think xD

j
joxxy 22.07.20

You have the size of the view. 9.5 GB.

j
joxxy 22.07.20

Alix can be downloaded separately http://www.playground.ru/files/24617/

x
xDDGx 22.07.20

He is already a year not playing Half Life 2
Why is it so bad?.. CL will never forgive you for treason)

There is, incidentally, another two of the screen (Suna posted) comparing HL2 original and СМ10, they will be the topic:
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

j
joxxy 22.07.20

Why is it so bad?.. CL will never forgive you for treason)
No game)

N
Nihiliant 22.07.20

Weighs a lot and eats too. Bad mod.

j
joxxy 22.07.20

It weighs really a lot. Much more of the game.

What about the fact that it's bad, I wouldn't say that.

N
Nihiliant 22.07.20

What about the fact that it's bad, I wouldn't say!
Yes garbage. Just stuffed all the new garbage in the game and all. Well, the graphics barely improved.

j
joxxy 22.07.20

Improving the graphics, do you think it is garbage?

N
Nihiliant 22.07.20

Improving the graphics is that you consider garbage??? Many wanted to improve the game to the maximum quality, and now such an opportunity!
It can be anyone to do, knowing the console command. xDDGx all the details painted.

A
Alert 22.07.20

It can be anyone to do, knowing the console command. xDDGx all the details painted.
No.Knowledge of console commands there is not ogranichivaetsya.
There is really worked really hard.
Besides not it would weigh as much as 9 gigs due to the fact that the team ordered.I do not think that writing all of the available console commands to improve graphics you have a game starts weighs in at 9 gigs more.
But the fact that 3 gig of RAM for this game is not enough - fact.I checked it myself.4 the minimum.
This kind of not only graphics, there's a lot of things added.Here's an example I ponrav the crashed plane near the destroyed bridge.
Beauty.
And sunken karabli...
Mod like the Japanese did.

x
xDDGx 22.07.20

xDDGx all the details painted.
And that's not true o__o If you mean carry-on dviglo EP2 - then did not stop. Yes and no it's not a console command. And open my-aliasing 8x - not much of a improvement. In the kinoteka everything is redone.

But the fact that 3 gig of RAM for this game is not enough - fact.I checked it myself.4 the minimum.
Brrr, well, it's nonsense o___O Here, of course, it is clear that the goal is to bring the game to the graphics high, but still... on the other hand, the beauty demands victims)

PS: my PC is inferior to the recommended requirements in all respects xD

j
joxxy 22.07.20

My system unit itself is also not pull :)

N
Nihiliant 22.07.20

Besides not it would weigh as much as 9 gigs due to the fact that the team ordered.I do not think that writing all of the available console commands to improve graphics you have a game starts weighs in at 9 gigs more.
Junk HD-shnogo stuffed that's all. Just spoils the game.

A
AdrianSHPD 22.07.20

Strange that the topic is the beta of the mod, when for a long time there finalka.
Now just shake, have long wanted to see the cinematic, and hard was not...

B
Binocl 22.07.20

PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

B
Binocl 22.07.20

Overall impression is good, also liked the new voice acting (although for me the original tracks, there is no substitute), but that's the problem with crash when loading some locations - Out of memory. So for comfortable game it is better to have at least 4 GB of RAM (but if XP, then two will be enough I think...).