3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Kulbachenko 22.07.20 10:10 pm

GTX 970 and i5-4690k (not rathany) Hard lags 10 fps (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

SW. Experts what could be the problem. when configuring a GTX 970 and i5-4690k 8gb b operatives. At the very minimum 10 frames.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 22.07.20

Either the system or vidyuhi problem or processor guesses a lot

_
_sem_ 22.07.20

sometimes it happens some shit you need to make desfragmentacao to clean cinerom and che there, I have used this on many games

v
vitalik76 22.07.20

Of course the i5 is not a i7 970 and not 1080, but even on a computer this game should be easy to pull on ultra. And there are all sorts of problems. Here for example I have 4 in battle it happens that when entering the game lag severely, as if the computer got off on the wrong foot and percent forgot to get out of sleep mode, didn't understand that the game began to pick up the frequency. Have to restart the computer, then working fine. Perhaps there is a similar case.

C
Comes 22.07.20

Check the video card from a friend or service, if it's all right, so the problem lies elsewhere... just so random. Or so at least, take the system unit in the service, they will determine what the problem is, of course not for free.