3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navigator 22.07.20 10:10 pm

Problems with the game (Divine Divinity)

I bought the game in a regular tent with the compacts. The game includes English and Russian versions. The problem is that in the Russian version of the description aytimov and names of something completely not readable, although the translation of the dialogue is fairly high quality. So, I empirically found that our craftsmen after the transfer modules, dialogs, etc. have changed, or more precisely, replaced the font that is used when displaying information to your because the font the developers of the game does not support Russian language. The problem is that the fonts in the game folder FONTS is in a format that is not defined as the Font and therefore I was not able to view. Replace with correct font also unlikely to work... If anyone knows how to fix it - tell me...
127 Comments
Sort by:
A
Allexxxx 22.07.20

Yeah, there is such a thing : (((but I have only unreadable books that are lying everywhere, and everything else was fine read... though some of the words with small glitches ... but how this thing otkorektirovat I don't know :(

N
Navigator 22.07.20

By the way, about books - I have the whole joke in the fact that when you open any book or scroll on a normal Russian language instead of content is presented NO DATA :))))
Here's a crap!

d
da poshli vy vse nahuy 22.07.20

The moral: you have to buy and put a pure English version. I did just that. The fact that You can't read is the most important thing, ie, tips on quests, which the game great variety. In addition, how much spoils the game a poor translation. W(

By the way, was typing pure English version 7th the wolf and she is still for sale. Here, have a look:

removed

By the way, only installed the second hotfix, without which the play will be difficult: in the original version a lot of errors. And new crack, of course, found no problem.

N
Navigator 22.07.20

Yes, of course, the moral is clear. And the fact that in RPG games very much need to read - it is so clear.
But vseravno want to have all the dialogues were in their native Russian...
And then, I wrote already above, with the translation of the dialogues I have in the game all right - translations are very good, but the font is poorly chosen to display descriptions aytimov...
FONT - this is the problem that I'm trying to decide not what should be read or not to read...

A
Allexxxx 22.07.20

yeah, with dialogue problems just do not ! everything is very efficiently translated, but in the knick and scripts, I have a big glitch, not that no data and he just snatches of letters :( today I will try to change the license, maybe everything is OK !:)

N
Navigator 22.07.20

By the way, where are you licensed version to take? I'm all over the place - no!

A
Allexxxx 22.07.20

Well, I live in Kiev, and here it must be everywhere, and I saw her on the metro Lukyanovskaya (in the building of the subway) :))) tomorrow will change, and say as there is a translation of the matter is that furn :)

d

That's really what Kiev can not be sure, so it's a licensed version of Divine Divinity

I think that there is a pirate pure English-it is not. ;)

N
Navigator 22.07.20

Well, I don't know what in Kiev, but in Moscow I can't find the license, although the other half of the city has traveled. Although we can now already out...
I went to Fargus.com - there is about localization, not even mentioned.

A
Allexxxx 22.07.20

Hmm ... very strange ... because license Russian project" and you have, it should already be at least a week ...
well, I have napominal, and while nevkurse as there is with fonts, if you find litsenzionku early th write it before but if I will change, then naturally a few lines, the scratching :)

A
Allexxxx 22.07.20

That's just what exchanged :) on litsenzionku from Russian project, but will test only in the evening :)

d

And what kind of Russian project" and what relation it may have to the Belgian firm Larrian Studios, which released the game? If Larrian Studios is not a contract, all of citysee, Vietnamese, Russian, etc. low-value localization, by definition, cannot be licensed.

If I'm not mistaken, those discs on top of the green. These disks really do not like the"Russian Shield.

s
sanek 22.07.20

Well, someone razobratsja with the problem Navigatora? I have the same problem

d

There's nothing to deal with it. Play one of the pure English version and enjoy the game! :)

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

As far as I know - Russian project - not too far removed from the rest in translation.
So interesting ALL - don't be silent - tell - what's with the translation ?

s
sanek 22.07.20

Well, I have th from the firm's 8-bit, 3 disks. translation Dolohov, scripted scenes, etc. done kachestvenno, but books can't read:(((

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

I also have 8-bit - only with scrolls and books problem - scraps of letters and squiggles vskie :((

A
Allexxxx 22.07.20

What can I say ... I changed 8bit on Russian project ... same crap :(((although the disk hologramy with a sticker, but now instead of scraps of letters and zakarlyuk, just No data :( And there are pictures ... and all on the old :( but no complaints just yet difficulty no (right now, I will convene a Council of seven)

J
JohnB 22.07.20

I bought version 8-bit 3CD, and regretted that the fonts are ugly, sure, but the presence in the books instead of words, the current stops and commas, this is just ugliness, and in addition to all there is any film, all cut, patch, hotfix 2, respectively, is not put only on the English version of this game that after patch requires the game disc, despite the fact that the cd-rom's worth it. Conclusion - more to the wheels with the translation of the localizer and will not come close and you do not advise....

s
sanek 22.07.20

Fully agree. Translation of 8-bit. Complete crap:((( Better had a real localization buy.