3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navigator 22.07.20 10:10 pm

Problems with the game (Divine Divinity)

I bought the game in a regular tent with the compacts. The game includes English and Russian versions. The problem is that in the Russian version of the description aytimov and names of something completely not readable, although the translation of the dialogue is fairly high quality. So, I empirically found that our craftsmen after the transfer modules, dialogs, etc. have changed, or more precisely, replaced the font that is used when displaying information to your because the font the developers of the game does not support Russian language. The problem is that the fonts in the game folder FONTS is in a format that is not defined as the Font and therefore I was not able to view. Replace with correct font also unlikely to work... If anyone knows how to fix it - tell me...
127 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rocker 22.07.20

The fact that I used the normal save, not quick, and is saving me one. It's terrible, it's not loaded! What to do??!!

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

Perhaps, the game retains the part when she go out, because there's still a long time to boot something, so you'll have to pass again:( And just in case - save the game on multiple slots.

R
Rocker 22.07.20

People tell me how to use all these blue, red and green balls, which give different bonuses to things (such as damage or resistance to anything)

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

Most did not, but in the forum I read that you need the appropriate skill.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

I somehow once managed to increase the power, but I never realized how...

R
Rocker 22.07.20

People where to find that stupid cat and stupid little Duke Janus in castle Stormfist ? I understand that otherwise, not to get into the basement of the castle to Zandalar, and this type of main story quest.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

Rocker, go South from the room of Janus, the cat itself you will meet.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

I still opened a secret knowledge of zacharylevi items.
First security only those items where the properties of an object is the level Sachar. 1,2,...5
Then get the skill enchant item, for example, I have 2 level.
Put the subject on the hero and open the icon gear. Left mouse click on the object opens pedicone with places for colored balls. So if the level of Zachar. subject 2, then the icon will be a place for two balls, if one for one.
Then open the backpack and take any ball and place it with the mouse to ptichku. Close everything and play saarlandes the subject.
I really don't have time to check whether zakarliuka at least partially the items with the level Sachar.5, if my skill level 2. And is more expensive zazemlenie the subject, if sold, than the sum of separately of the balloon and of the subject.
And later I secarmy armor dragon also, with the armor of a Stalker to try!

A
Arronax 22.07.20

Mlyad kick me crap kakayato is licenzionnaja the English version but instead of text symbols ... What to do with the font, tell me?

R
Rocker 22.07.20

The people, prompt – where to find the scroll, activate the teleporters, gnomes, and how can I solve the quest about the house with the hostages (I found the key in the backyard, but for some reason can't see the back door of the house, have climbed the entire house, and the doors are not see – maybe this is a bug ?)

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

Scroll of teleportation dwarfs I got in the tavern, the Bread of the dwarves.
After talking with others noted go to the North room and meet a gnome begins to speak. It is something about the roll and you tell him and then move on to the subject of precious stones in the mountains.
When he offers you a stone you need to politely decline, saying there are more needy. Then he leaves and you take off the table a teleport scroll and you can still ransack the room.
However, towards the end of the game after the chatter with the dwarf king me this scroll, suggested to the king (probably a glitch) because why would he now need.
Two doors look back push the ALT key.

R
Rocker 22.07.20

Please tell me how to solve the quest with the plague in Rivertown, you cannot achieve anything from Dr. Elrath, guys are clear!

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

After talking with him, he goes away on business, I pulled the lamps, the doors open, there are various combinations, then when you come to the basement, there is a cure for the sick (the sick in the infected district, three of them, and drugs 2 pieces, so I have someone to sacrifice) and the letter, the letter must include the chief military (can't remember his name). He's in the building, somewhere in the middle of Rivertown.

B
Blade 22.07.20

Generally some kind of crap, took the game on from 3CD Russian project and there... a Translation that does not smell, it is easier to learn English and play the English version. And who can say why completely cut out all screen savers? What they did not have enough space, especially as all the fun of the game is lost when there is no cutscenes, no transfers. By the way the problem with books and print, will help to solve supplements that you can find on the website >>censored<<

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

The movie is likely to cut that would not translate them, and it is another reminder that the game is not fully translated.

R
Rocker 22.07.20

And whether it is impossible somehow to solve the quest with the plague to get three pills ?

d
da poshli vy vse nahuy 22.07.20

Can. If in the beginning of the game not to use the mirror to cure only one soldier of the two. Here the fork: at least one will still be untreated, or at the beginning of the game, or the plague. I think soldiers are much more worthy to be cured than those three freaks. They all have something... say, not too positive.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

In fact, I found (but not tried) such a solution of this quest:
1) steal a bottle of medication from one of cured
2) and sadistic to kill one of the patients.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

I Tried - It! Need 2 level to fumble in the pockets.
And 2) you need to kill is not the patient, and be cured of the character, to quarrel with him and then take the corpse of the bottle.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

Dependenee broke Off exactly!!!!!
Google with magic resistance. Reached level 43 hit the Gong in the Council of 7 and appeared in the devils wilderness. But when I started to see resistance to poison, fire, spirit and lightning, they're all deeply negative about -50-100. Any shabby knight on dragon breathed and skiff. I began to understand, was in the initial zero level of the skill magic barrier I put on the gloves of magic resistance this skill by +1 (+5 to all soprotivlyaemost). When you change these gloves (clear to wear) all soprotivlyaemost hero becomes -50.
Two visits to the king of the dwarves quest with axe and helmet dragon got together at -100 to each. All sohranenki left after visiting the king. One sokhranenko checked the operation to remove the gloves caught up with the levels of resistance to -3000. If the level of the skill to make at least 1, the BUG to remove the dress disappears, but still remains -100.
AGAIN, FIRST START?????
PEOPLE may th prompt!!!!!!