3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FrostedPrawn 21.10.19 10:34 am

Glitches in the game (Homefront)

Anyone have any glitches were? I've had some like this here
pix.PlayGround.ru
38 Comments
Sort by:
M
Miller Davyd 21.10.19

I can someone explain why Koreans did not drop the weapon?!

B
B0lshoi 21.10.19

Miller David
Here I also wonder. Is is a Korean, dies and his weapon disappears. Nonsense...

All markers completed tasks don't disappear? By the end of the mission the whole screen full of them, not terribly convenient.

s
stpt 21.10.19

the corpses in the walls or the obstacles stuck and shaking like mad

R
Reverkon 21.10.19

B0lshoi
Yes, all that in the game there is a lot of hope on patches

M
Miller Davyd 21.10.19

B0lshoi
I, too, and weapons, and the markers almost disappear

T
Tatarko 21.10.19

Throughout the game there was only one bug, don't load the script, the man who was with us, had to talk to the man, stood before him, and-and animal :D fear probably))

a
ascool 21.10.19

The game is OK... And match ammo is always not enough... And I can't in the settings to turn down sound effects, and the difficulty level at difficult stuck and that's it, and this list of bugs are not all =P

H
Higher 21.10.19

Most likely these glitches because of the crack.

i
igorilla_07 21.10.19

About glitches - there were two but I replayed CT, they're not long, which is good.
Cartridges - something not understood or thought, or - there is everywhere green boxes with the Korean star, when it is at zero, then ran up to the box, press use sometimes nothing, and sometimes gave the cartridges. Maybe think? The drawer does not open, just gives ammunition.

f
filiman4eg 21.10.19

I've got two serious bug was the first in the bus (the gun fell for the texture of the bus, decided pretty quickly after restarting the mission), but the second was a problem on the tower in the mission with the burning phosphorus, it was corny the script does not work with a helicopter which flies near the tower, had to run until he passed), well and further all type of top).

s
snec 21.10.19

I have here this was
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

F
Flints 21.10.19

What about ammo and weapons, as well as sound is problems crack. Licenses have no such problems.

v
vridick 21.10.19

I when I am on the bus as if sbivaet the truck all crashes but I can turn the camera

m
magellanin 21.10.19

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006236151/screenshot/576665918957708020?

s
sskalt 21.10.19

But who is faced with the fact that the character only walks backwards?Key setting checked.Three Repack downloaded.No other problems like.
vidyuhi ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series
percents AMD Athlon 7750 Dual-Core 2.70 Ghz
memory-4GB

D
Devil208 21.10.19

I can someone explain why Koreans did not drop the weapon?!
Because after completion of the previous job, the job remains active. Ie if you have the task to take a machine gun, you take it, the job is still active, and the script is running, as long as you do not pick up the gun, ammo, enemies will not fall. This is exactly the problem of crack

A
Art-tist 21.10.19

So begins the parade of glitches games-common
1.The beginning, out of the bus and as soon as I got out - attempted look around , looked back and saw(Oh Lord) your flying hands with a gun))))
2.Later in the game happened the first unit and then a mass escape of soldiers New Korea through the right wall, probably scared to kill them flying hands))))))
3.Yes by the way about the sound. 've all heard how running patter of characters? (as if all of the legs of the installation for repelling bugs from Half life 2 current miniature)
4.Well, about the wonderful Korean-destruction weapons and BP so everyone knows.
5.And finally, the main contender for the title glitch of the year, Meet - BLUE GRASS!!! Seeing this is a consequence of the Chernobyl-Fukushima katostrofy I realized that he redkosny junkie And all sorts of junkies I don't play. Here!

g
golumen 21.10.19

Art-tist
You are lucky that you got out of the bus,I can't S...
Take that gun and follow me.What,where,what kind of gun.Okay I go for you are and nothing happens ,I'm stumped!The gun is nowhere,nothing is happening wherever I went.

A
AdroV 21.10.19

That would be this bug with the sound fix.

X
XenonRaptor 21.10.19

The game more or less, but the scripts were not written very competent people, I'm on the third mission replay due to the fact that not open the door or release from a zone.