3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 22.07.20 11:27 pm

Quit Smoking

In short, guys, quit I still smoke. Exactly a month. While holding, smoke pulls, but not critical. Sometimes I even forget what I want to smoke.
Of course, throwing of pills, gradually reducing the dose (as per instructions). It turned out that not so difficult. Previously tried without the pills, did not work. Most importantly, an understanding of what you can actually do not smoke. Cool.
Don't know how long will last, hope and most importantly I want to have forever. Again, I'm not a sucker to spend on a tablet the$ 100 a month not to smoke, and then again to smoke. I'm not a Rockefeller, to grandmother just a waste. Besides, not Smoking, and I have not bought a hundred cigarettes in three months discourage. Financial motivation is not a fucking dog.

My e... I was even fined for Smoking anymore. Krrrasota!!! You can't smoke, you can't. Me on the dick!!! I DON'T SMOKE!!!
148 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 22.07.20

FameJ
different factors too dohera. I like the brain a lecture is useless to rinse. passed stage

r
rPeBoJL 22.07.20

pakaur
now throw a cigarette on avke!

p
pekabir 22.07.20

Grevol
no, Jack Nicholson man rules, let him be

r
rPeBoJL 22.07.20

pakaur
against Mr. John have nothing personal) symbolically of course

S
SLIDER_FLEX 22.07.20

pakaur
Well I wrote about it and we personally do this anyway, and need to force myself to take it.. without it nikak!!

p
pekabir 22.07.20

FameJ
well no shit, without my desire it is useless to quit

C
Constant1ne 22.07.20

pakaur
Buddy, most importantly, don't be a passive smoker. Type one cigarette a day, you'll still be addicted, to quit to quit. Nicotine is the strongest drug in the addiction. I been Smoking for 12 years, and those who says it's easy to quit, so, behold, the smoke and not addicted, it's all nonsense, don't listen.. the Last time packs a day is not enough. I must say that with alcohol, too, tie until the cramping stops. The first thing you have to overcome nicotine dependence, and then psychological. The first is easier to overcome.

p
pekabir 22.07.20

Constant1ne
well I don't thump thump. but these pills do taste have a SIG like shit some. and the now two-week vacation, try arunakul eliminate at a time cast

C
Constant1ne 22.07.20

pakaur
I had on the 15th day dropped from 25 days to put all this stuff too, put liver pills.

p
pekabir 22.07.20

Constant1ne
the second day I drink this shit. about the liver XS, like anywhere else, side effects not seen such

s
samurai75 22.07.20

Constant1ne
Also eating these wheels zero sense here I so understood it is necessary to include self-hypnosis

C
Constant1ne 22.07.20

Стар4
When you start to make, you feel at ease. Drowsiness, lack of sleep appears. Of course it reduces the hunt. But the psychological factor is not poboril for sure.

p
pekabir 22.07.20

Constant1ne
Drowsiness, lack of sleep appears
XS, I have the opposite of insomnia pret

M
Marionetco 22.07.20

can smoke can smoke, smoked for 12 years now 27, was brootal for 3 years, last summer, again lit a cigarette for started to put on weight, now rules again, think back to stop Smoking. to me it's easy, don't know why. sometimes a week do not smoke, stupidly forgetting about it, until somebody will call pemalite! well, or the Witcher here on vacation took place for two weeks, also not when it was time for it to spend!

S
SLIDER_FLEX 22.07.20

Constant1ne
My friend and I say I smoked for 7 years and quit easily using Allen Carr!!
The first 3 days it was just hellishly difficult, I even pencil in mouth shoved I would soooo leggo!!
I remembered my last discarded a cigarette, which I was offered to smoke the Speaker, who read the book for me, and I had the euphoria, the best feeling that I have ceased to be dependent I do not ispytyval!!

Marionetco
You are a passive smoker, accepted it and not worried, that use!!

C
Constant1ne 22.07.20

FameJ
Yesterday I just looked at him. Solidly so everyone says. I already knew him. Are you really so subservient hypnosis, easily manipulated. I'm not me it's not working.

S
SLIDER_FLEX 22.07.20

Constant1ne
You know how many people it says to me that they are not subject to gipnozu!!
I am also not subject to it when you don't want that.
Once again, I repeat.., of man from nature are programmed so that they are not manipulated, mean in every way excuses this, even if he doesn't get it!
But if you're serious, you'll make yourself at least a foot over the head, but you have to force yourself to believe that you are an exception to this, so I hope my idea Jasna!!

Constant1ne
FameJ yesterday I only looked at him. Solidly so everyone says. I already knew him.

And this is what I said.. I too almost nothing new is learned...

i
iwerslexx 22.07.20

Zagrebuschie in any MMO, you not only quit Smoking but also about sleep and food forget(;
Probably every this happened)

C
Constant1ne 22.07.20

iwerslexx
There at all as the engine starts to smoke after a good loot. And if epic took, and the arena won, and then the whole thing washed...you don't even know how to smoke you.... I say again, not a smoker, I envy, never will understand what it takes to quit Smoking..

i
iwerslexx 22.07.20

Constant1ne
When I first threw stuck in the sump, I didn't smoke then 5 years. The hardest part is the first month, there is still physical dependence is manifested as a psychological substitute for games, besides, I have more and other have argued) Then the truth started Smoking again, it was a period of Nagamasa and weak iron) but to the rescue came svtor, or rather the other sucked. Yes, I understand pvp and difficult boss, it's all nerves ruffled something else, but I go there almost did not go, the benefit store great storylines for each class. For me it was important the first month to overcome the habit, and from then on it was easy, although of course, it depends on every person how the force will be able to beat force of habit.