3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asgg 22.07.20 11:28 pm

Upgrade PC

Wanted to check with people who know there is such configuration, core 2 quad q9650 3,3 Ghz, 6gb ddr2, 1gb 650gtx.
If you put a graphics card such as the 660, 680, 750 with 2gb on Board will my computer take a new game(2016-2017) in 30фпс? The graphics for all I care, at least the minimum, resolution I have a small 1280x1024.
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
A_jak 22.07.20

asgg
The idea is, percent more niche,but I smuschyaet memory ддр2 - it is very slow for the present time (when there is ддр4) will freesite.

G
GreatSPB 22.07.20

asgg wrote:
new game(2016-2017) in 30фпс
No, not to take out. Not at all.
If I put on the automobile the exhaust pipe from Bentley, will the crate accelerate to 250 km/h?

M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

if you close your eyes to the fact that all they say about their furnace not pecaut the game is there a manual somewhere
I think that not very much will be the processor to take Igori
although I admit I do not know how much they eat at a minimum

K
Kirlusha 22.07.20

asgg
Well if games 2016-17g, under your requests, then take 950 and is an ode to the bar memory. And norms.
My config in the profile. Monique 1440x900. Fallout4, GTA5 on high playable.

s
skid951 22.07.20

680 rules option all the other components to disperse.

s
skid951 22.07.20

and by the way 680 950 is better and you can find cheaper b\y.

M
Metr72 22.07.20

probably easier on a new save

T
Turok307 22.07.20

asgg
Dude no offense, but you have two choices:
1) upgrade the computer completely.
2) get a console.

M
MagicHero 22.07.20

GreatSPB
asgg
GreatSPB wrote:
No, not to take out. Not at all.
If I put on the automobile the exhaust pipe from Bentley, will the crate accelerate to 250 km/h?
Voooooobshe nickkkkk )))))) why write if everything is just the opposite. If the iron is ZERO, then better shut up.
First you saw his screen resolution? Such resolution compared to 1080p need video card is almost 2 times weaker to produce the same amount of fps + less VRAM.
In the second he though old percent but still a 4-core and also top of the line. But it is better to overclock up to 3.5 Ghz
Thirdly if you take vidyuhi 680 (770) that the performance for games even at medium(high) will be stable 30 fps.
The only problem is RAM, you need to add another 2 gig to 8 in General (she stands with hands now not expensive in 1000)

G
GreatSPB 22.07.20

MagicHero wrote:
If the iron is ZERO, then better shut up.
You are of the Roma nationality?
That's when he spent the loot will understand that thanks to your advice he is not a damn 30 fps would be fun, not to him.

K
Kanych 22.07.20

The core i7 920 is the second generation in use since 2009, put it on in the 2012th year was the most top-end graphics card gtx680 2gb. Percent load up the video card on 99% of all current new games still go for ultra high settings in 1080p. Your config should go on high medium settings, only add another 2 or 4 GB of RAM.
PS 2016 games have become much more demanding on Graphics card memory and RAM. bellboy CoDIW requires 16GB of RAM and 8GB of video memory. The only game in my memory where I have already not ultra high, high and medium settings))

X
X_ray_83 22.07.20

Canic forever
680=770=960. Well 960 is now pulling everything on ultra ! Where you come from !????
Percent load up the video card on 99%
It's all nonsense, percent holds more engines games but not all already ))

K
Kanych 22.07.20

X_ray_83
Not for ultra and ultra high! Don't twist and don't pull individual words out of context! Show cheap not covered trolling.
Percent load up the video card on 99% do you even understand what this is about? If not, look at the test PC iron.

X
X_ray_83 22.07.20

Canic forever
Ultra is all on , the rest is high.... even if something on ultra.... I say stupidly high !
So everyone thinks there own, the students came up with I'm not interested.

X
X_ray_83 22.07.20

Canic forever
you understand what this is?
He does not ship the video card again nonsense ! The game Engine is CPU requirements and graphics card, if the percent is not supported by the game engine good your graphics card no, understand not !?

K
Kanych 22.07.20

X_ray_83
Why in the eightfold FHD 1080p 8x anti-aliasing on your video?)) A maximum of 4x for 1080p is enough, it's not 2K or 4K resolution. Personally, I'm not saying and never said PECs 680 960 or drawn all games on Ultra. Why are you stuck with this statement to the wrong address? I say pull mixed ultra somewhere, somewhere high, and where the General average in CODE. The fuck you I'm not arguing and not saying that my 680 pulls everything on ultra. NO!! It does not pull everything on ultra, and mixed okay wise guy? And these settings are called the people: high medium for all I care. We're not discussing that.

K
Kanych 22.07.20

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
Do you specifically what kind of processor? I'm talking about your Core i7 920. And I had never met, to at least one game did not support it. Andfive 25, the wrong address, tell it to others, who do not supported by. I have everything supported! The percent loading on my 680 full where possible. MB are games, where my stone will not cope on ultra, but I'm not saying that she savitsa on ultra, no. I know that all of this is, again, a massive stereotype of the student in me saw. My friend, I have three children)) Herd thinking and the stereotype of a student I'm not used to all with whom you communicate.