3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 22.07.20 11:31 pm

Companions (Tyranny)

Which of the companions you like and in your opinion, what are their advantages and disadvantages.

Fugue

The Fugue is a battle-hardened native of the Tiers. She climbed the ladder of the Scarlet Choir, for which she had to kill the parent, to sleep with one eye open and never twice do not drink from the same jar. The Fugue is a skilled fighter with good skills both combat and ranged combat.

Barik

Barik – commander Stone Shields, respected in the elite circle of the high command of the Disgraced. Barik served in the Bastion (which is now known as Grave of the Blades), where he participated in the forefront in countless battles. During the campaign in the Stronghold of Al Khor suffered heavy losses and tried to make the Barik and his cohorts guilty of that, but you ruled against fraudulent accusations of the Choir.
When was proclaimed the Edict of Storms, Barik was forever imprisoned in its own melted armor, and he is now rumbling personification of war. Barik desperately clinging to a loyalty to Gravano Ashe and the noble traditions of his Northern homeland.

Lantri

Lantri – surviving scholar and chronicler. A wise man of old age, but young at heart. Being a Bookish School Ink and Pen lantri well versed in magic and science. He knows a lot of spells and secrets unknown to the ordinary arunika.

Utley

Utley is the last of the Schools of the Tides Guild, specializing in magic of the moons and seas. Before the war she was an experienced traveler and a connoisseur of magic, and now her whole life is devoted to fighting the occupying forces of Kairos.

Death-from-Shadows

Death Shadow – monster, scary, and hairy. She smells of wet animals and has an insatiable bloodlust and desire to kill. It is also a clever hunter, experienced and a good fighter. The creature is loyal to the person she wants to follow, be it animal or human.

Sirin

Sirin, Archon Songs – the youngest of the Archons, sent to conquer the Tiers. Young and inexperienced, Sirin forced to serve as the voices of Nurata, which uses her ability to charm and manipulate to replenish the volunteers the Scarlet ranks of the Choir. She was captured by the Lord in childhood.
Songs – powerful magical abilities Sirin. Sirin begins to sing as soon as the battle begins. Her songs consist of several stanzas, each of which has certain magical effects or effects on others.
In the process of singing Sirin is able to perform other actions.
16 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 22.07.20

One big drawback is a very weak non-combat interaction with them.
No Sirin can't be taught to control their powers without a helmet, no romanceless at least a thread.

D
Deimos-D 22.07.20

A romantic relationship between the PC and companions are certainly not enough and this is a big omission, but communicate quite a lot in the dialogues with partners, and they often get stuck in the afternoon GG.

J
JOKERIVAN 22.07.20

Hirok
It's obsidian, not biovar, they can neither in relationship, nor in the portraits he Especially portraits of burns, as if not from this game, in the editor's beard is, and the selection is small, and the portraits of bearded only one, and a bunch of blacks

H
Hirok 22.07.20

JOKERIVAN
No, the current does not biovars. The two last dragon and 3rd Masica was enough for me to fall out of their approach to nparam.

S
Spirsom 22.07.20

I wonder if they can bring YEARS?

s
scorg94 22.07.20

Hirok
I think the companions in the last parts of games from biovars are so superior to the study of companions from obsidian that even fair to compare.

J
JOKERIVAN 22.07.20

Hirok
And if you do not biovars who, besides them, no one else does, how would it put romanceless, and certainly not obsidian, they have not one game but this topic was not disclosed, always saying that trying to, but beyond talk nor walks, nor in Nevers 2 was not, in Kotor 2 was not, in new Vegas was not, in the rule of law was not, so have to choose either between tolerate BioWare or claudrine the obsidians
PS I no where say that their games are bad, they are awesome, but they always something is missing, in this case romanceless.
And mind you, you yourself said that you do not have enough

H
Hirok 22.07.20

JOKERIVAN
I don't have enough, Yes. But biovar measures do not see. They romaniello to chase. So who better than us to know about it.
The ideal romance was, in my opinion, the first dragon and Musica. In the second musice too, but already with a surplus. And then worse and worse. To please all the minorities, etc.

x
xSaimanx 22.07.20

JOKERIVAN wrote:
no Nevers 2
There was, Elani :)
Hirok wrote:
The ideal romance was, in my opinion, the first dragon
That's right, especially with Morrigan, you never know how it will react to a particular phrase.

S
Sir_kokainum 22.07.20

Don't know about you, but my companions seemed completely cardboard. Neither your development nor interesting conversations with them. You can at least until blue in the face to scold a third mass and the Inquisition, but in all the games biotvarey study of the setting and story characters have always been at the highest level. I still remember a friendly booze with garrus on the roof of the podium)

D
Darth SimbioZ 22.07.20

I agree, 2016 in the courtyard of the conversations here out rating)))

M
Makar Stepanov 22.07.20

JOKERIVAN

In the ass such romantiliste like ME, etc. When partner is a stupid a hole that needed a few times to praise and treat Yaga and all it will give.

C
Cidrow 22.07.20

Why are you so bomb for romance and dialogues? Normal dialogues of the characters. It fits in Zvezdica what is happening around. After the Inquisition - where you incorrectly put the dialogue lubricate the bread here looks like a breath of air - no snot, saliva and other things. The only one who has puzzled in terms of orientation is the Fugue. Sirin is also a romance - she's 15. Barik - can't imagine the dude in your shell by itself goes.. Remain of questionable age lantri and Utley. Death of a Shadow I did cast.

T
TsArIo 22.07.20

Tell me how to send companions nafig? As their destitute then? All otbrehivalsya (walk solo to the max level), but after Stripping of the spire for the guard of Andrianov me instant joined Utley and in the dialog there is no option it send. Stuck - help plz! I know that it is possible to beat if you play for the other side, but too lazy to replay...

C
Charisma007 22.07.20

TsArIo
That is, you have no companions in the party there? Then Yes, it is a problem. And if you still have it in the Spire it is possible to drive them all (but first you have still the party to take and click on their portraits) and leave one hero.

A
Abbat76 22.07.20

TsArIo
disminuci only when joining a new companion - poke in the left side of the screen with the mouse and kick them off the team. and new from the right is not prescribed, but just click the exit screen of the unit.