3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_4epHbIu_ 22.07.20 11:32 pm

First impressions! (Just Cause)

Share! How do you like the toy? personally, I 0хуенн0 liked the graph! Yes, and the expanse of the action is also impressive! 5 points!
125 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metr72 22.07.20

s
spectre from TM 22.07.20

ehty how high a man can fly! and th will happen if you fly outside the map?
and on top what? I neotkryvshiesya increase a picture

G
Gr1nGo 22.07.20

DeeFo, the complexity of the scene - the scene complexity...Apparently, the detail...all sorts of Stuff - birds, etc.

S
Spanch Bob Kvadratnye Sht 22.07.20

very cool, I wonder what kind of computer(the config) it is possible from this graph to play?

R
ReDoX 22.07.20

With the usual ! It is perfectly optimized to play with him in joy ... IMHO ...

M
Metr72 22.07.20

The ginger kid not even I have a simple comp 6800 256MB video card 1.5 GB of RAM!Ksenus in this plan at all messy :)

from spectre to fly beyond did not easily ;-) and you can fly even higher there's even dark already gyyy!

Grin well I know for me personally this shade.Again, screens can provide :)

M
Metr72 22.07.20

I sit and think what is not a crisis?

A
Al-106 22.07.20

As the autopilot on the plane to turn? I'm sick of fucking with one end of San Esperito to another half an hour to fly. All the time we need to make sure that he didn't fall. During this time, you can drink tea and time to drink.

LeVi
At least the fact that water is in different weight categories (I mean not in terms of volume). In Krayzise it is like in life, in Caste as I do not know where, probably in the Headlight region.

s
spectre from TM 22.07.20

the headlamp is water will be worse
by the way the graph in the Joost kakayato too glowing, too bright, nenahodite? nice but aren't realistic

M
Metr72 22.07.20

Yes it is clear about the crisis I was just a joke ))

S

and with 512 megabytes of Opera can be at least at medium pogamat?
Put screens, pliz, with various flourishes, well, there is a bike jump from the mountain, etc

M
Metr72 22.07.20

Red what video card?Maybe pagemash

S

radeon X600 256mb
So, at least on what settings it pogamayu? and pirates really on 2 DVDs?

G
Gr1nGo 22.07.20

No. Generally there are 2 disks. This version Rosaryville 5.5 GB, the rollers will be absent.

S

on 2 SD or what?

G
Gr1nGo 22.07.20

Yes. I just got the game was on 2 cd images. Accordingly, it is 2 discs. Don't know...are there videos...

S

well, I can still put screenshots?

S

Gringo, actually, like walking across the map associated with the core misii? General gameplay is similar to GTA? understand that the game is not necessarily pass the main mission

M
Metr72 22.07.20

On low we can pagemash but not more than

m
mityai 22.07.20

to .MOrz.

so you just updated wood.And I have specialnye.:)

What's the difference, most importantly, the water appeared)))

to-BARALGIN-

And does anyone have a glitch with the cutscenes, where instead of seconds 5 written MVC Placeholder?

I have no such. Translation of the original, as is usually done in the ass)

to LeVi

And you want graphics like in a Crisis?

No, the graphics of Crysis, don't want) I would be there at max all the same, but it is impossible to max slow, you can play, but annoying)

to spectre from TM

the headlamp is water will be worse
by the way the graph in the Joost kakayato too glowing, too bright, nenahodite? nice but aren't realistic

In Far Cry I water more like it, but there is also nothing) And the blur they hid the shortcomings of the graphics, in particular rendering far textures, etc.

to the Red-haired guy or protomap

radeon X600 256mb
So, at least on what settings it pogamayu? and pirates really on 2 DVDs?

Yes, for X600 with 256 MB, the game will go on maximum settings, if the memory you have is at least 256)

like walking across the map associated with the core misii?

As the XS, but I think the whole map is open from the beginning.

understand that the game is not necessarily pass the main mission

No, you do not understand correctly, if you don't take the main mission, then the extra will not open) And you will be boating, take the car to chase from the police, etc.

General gameplay is similar to GTA?

GTA is fucking understand that, and in Just Cause at least some sort of plot there are)

to Gr1nGo

Yes. I just got the game was on 2 cd images. Accordingly, it is 2 discs. Don't know...are there videos...

Don't know what you're talking about, but I have on 1 DVD all the rollers, ie rollers upon receipt of the mission. And when you run games in addition to eidos and avalanche nothing, comes immediately after the menu) And it weighs 6.73 GB.