3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 23.07.20 10:46 pm

Information about the game (Final Fantasy 13)

The following news can be very shocking and crazy even the most calm and peaceful of the PlayStation 3! So I advise the faint of heart, pregnant women and persons with disabilities– take a vacation, let's go to the Sunny Maldives and relax. But hear, in any case, neither read the following news. Better crosshairs several times and repeat "Mind me". They say that seemed.
Don't know how it happened, but Microsoft works in mysterious ways, managed to lure the apostates from Square-Enix on the dark side. During the press conference, the boss of Square-Enix Yoichi WADA (Yoichi Wada) has officially stated (madness!), what Final Fantasy XIII, until recently, were purebred PS3-exclusive, will appear on the Xbox 360! Sensation! Scandal! "Final Fantasy has finally joined the long list of former PlayStation franchises finding a new home on Xbox 360," said the traitor, the heretic and the boss of Square-Enix Yoichi WADA. As an employee of Microsoft don mettrik (Don Mattrick) just happily added "Final Fantasy XIII is just a great addition to our big family RPG-projects". However, no release date was announced. Approximately Xbox 360 owners should be guided by the end of 2009 year. As, however, and PS3 owners.
Swallow validol, friends. This is the most sensational news of the first day of E3 2008. Whether still will be...
47 Comments
Sort by:
A
Argentino 23.07.20

if this game is on TV in one movie breaks all the avatar that would be on the computer;)

R
Raelsveg 23.07.20

Yes had it on the computer it will not work, I wonder how soon it will reach stubborn fans?

M
Manapx 23.07.20

Awesome part..really.

E
Elviryand 23.07.20

Raelsveg
http://www.playground.ru/news/v_sleduyushchem_mesyatse_final_fantasy_13_viydet_na_pc-44913/

Came XD

C
Constant1ne 23.07.20

Raelsveg
Well, you wiped your own words?? Came out the same?

A
Anderby 23.07.20

Passed it recently for the third time. How beautiful it was. And, for the most part, completely meaningless. A glimpse-a glimpse, you can see bits and pieces whether old story whether deeper meaning of type characters, the type, story, type, detailed world with a backstory. But it's not brought to mind and drowns in a crazy one-sided pathos and Grand pianos in the bushes every five minutes.
Let Boh pyatnashka to be at least beautiful and no empty pathos.

P
ProstoqYParen 23.07.20

In my opinion the game is a soulless failure.Stupidly wandering the halls of the empty space and click spam one button.All the best fighting games,RPG and slashers,only on consoles and will always be on them.
Although the MGS revengence I like even more than the game year of war 3.