3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sorg 23.07.20 10:46 pm

Yes no (Fable)

If you gdenibut will see normal russifiers , without any glitches - I unsubscribe here.
PS. People , Toko inappropriately when cton tell me the link Russ. but she wakes with a counterfeit or seas of glitches - blame (to put it mildly) all on the person who gave it.
And that is often on other forums I see =)
Thank you for your attention)
157 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roker 23.07.20

For the patch thanks,but I all saves litter,cha no CAIH saves,I reached(the mother saved from jail),if that is close or perfect,then throw off pliz!On [email protected]!!!thank you!

R
Roker 23.07.20

Dudes,and if there is one thread of the patch(where the mother is out of jail to save) or something close to it!!!And then I downloaded russifiers,and he began to work normally,but fucked up all the saves!!!Can anyone help,throw off pliz [email protected] !!!Thankie!!!

A
Alyx 23.07.20

New crack came out better.
http://zog.redsys.ru/rus/FableTLC.

M
MR BUNGLE 23.07.20

I would those people who russifiers made Bosko a shotgun HY be SMASHED !!! :(

A
Azochen 23.07.20

If rusif better, then imagine what was before.Through the day I'll try to throw on the soap. Someone should write on qwasy[F*CK_SPAM}@mail.ru

a
aleks demon 23.07.20

Help russifiers and it is impossible to play the game skinte please link to [email protected]

R
Raxm 23.07.20

people discard good crack on the soap
[email protected]
please!

A
Azochen 23.07.20

I'm not a people.I am one.And I'm a beast.

sent

I
IoG1987 23.07.20

Planned national translation

A
Azochen 23.07.20

I thought in your country people's education)and schools still teach English.

C
CPU-2006 23.07.20

[email protected]
-you know what I mean! plz Sundry! only not shitty!

A
Azochen 23.07.20

And there are not.To send,what is?

W
White_Hawk 23.07.20

Here's a link to normal, solid crack. Works with all versions.
http://zog.redsys.ru/files.php?f=FableTLC.exe

p.s. Can someone thank you though say? :)

A
AntStanke 23.07.20

And here about what russifiers say? texts which translates or replica? If replica, ..........;)

S
Sith_Marauder 23.07.20

White_Hawk say:Thank you for all those ignoramuses that can't play it at English language. And in General the game - like two fingers on the asvaltu - and there are no replicas, everything is clear. And sorry for the indelicate question: Diablo all also russifiers were looking for?

S
Sergiy_8 23.07.20

2Sith_Marauder
Greetings to you from all ignoramuses! You would try with a clumsy translation of the English version to understand where one man there the treasure is buried! I was all around the dock break! Gored naturally! I'll try on the weekend with the crack. Anyway - for me Russian foreign and I'll tell you me and other to learn! A lot of you clever - imagine languages, and others - teach... ;-)

U
UsVar 23.07.20

The treasure has long been found ;) or laziness to the next topic to look into (Questions for the passage) and read posts at least for 17.09. Current immediately warn you that you need to get all 6 sheets with clues, or the treasure of the jamb happens, ie dig it, but in the sense of assuring will not

S
Sith_Marauder 23.07.20

A lot of you clever - imagine languages, and others - teach... ;-)

Famously said!!!!! Do you think I am at school from his study of fucking fun received? Shish there. But still useful (just remember the old jumble about the Negro, which is the way all languages except Russian ordinary kid asked).

y
yuMRPEyNRHY 23.07.20

ludi prishlite pliz files dlia vozvrata game v sostojanie english!!!

[email protected]

-
-Fobos- 23.07.20

There are 2 translation Russian. There are ang. the original.
To write on soap [email protected]
Indicate that it is necessary. Will receive during the day.
PS 1 transfer is decent. Weighs more than the original English.