3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kuzmichvrn 23.07.20 10:48 pm

Increasing the level pawns (Dragon's Dogma)

Can't understand the leveling system is secondary pawns, their level is not increasing, respectively, do not grow the stats etc. Especially vdovets details will not, I hope, the one who in the subject and understand the question.Thanks in advance. Oh and PS what a subclass will advise you originally took the magician, and now think, who's next to rivet.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
School_13 23.07.20

kuzmichvrn
the pawns LVL is not growing, everytime we need to hire new pawns. So don't get with one squad through the entire game.
And so such obvious questions was not, it is better to read carefully what is written in the game.

g
ge-force 23.07.20

To answer your question:
in the first secondary pawns pumped regardless of GG(the main character) that are, in the main, the pawn is not covered.
in the second secondary pawns have to change, because they eventually weaken due to independent pumping from GG, it is better to change every 10 lvlov and then later going to get hit from kurianov)
thirdly don't worry about the fact that the secondary does not swing the pawn, since the pawn gets the experience different from the experience of GG.

P. s about classes, well, if we start from a mage you can go several ways:
1) the first way is purely tank (mystic knight) from the magician a lot of useful things you can borrow that class, and mana regeneration on the block and enhanced protection from magic against dragons and other flying vermin that is necessary to effectively protect itself, and pawns as well as to confront the crowd of angry vampires, zombar, other mages skeletons and so on, has a huge stock of health, in a block reduces the damage of various type of almost half of his life, if properly pump then you can safely tank 2 dragons ice, fire, and yet the Wyvern in addition) also, this class has enchantments on the shield and weapons making them stronger, good class, generally the class has its disadvantages but I really noticed to be honest, once again it is all about Bild) special skills for playing this class is not provided, in General it is suitable for those who are not in a hurry and willing to fight and to tank until blue in the face until you win (or until you sacost a pack of wild lizards with spears)
2)the second way is the magic Archer, I really for him not to play so many I can not say for this class is a support class middle distance far away, he won't shoot even with argumentum trajectory, it's not a Ranger. aimed more at weakening the enemy rather than destroying it shoots magical arrows of different effects (cold, fire, poison) can throw magical stray basically normal class, but need some skill to play normally.
3) the third and probably the final class is a soccerer or just another kind of mage, but this class is aimed at an attack on the complete destruction of all living things (and not so) offspring, has in his Arsenal of abilities operating in area with very serious damage but also aimed at a specific goal in my opinion is a fairly simple class (carries anything and everything for their abilities) but it also has its disadvantages, the high cost of the use of skills, a small amount of HP, physical protection is lame, but it's possible to compensate to some extent not a bad class for a beginner.

Well, here extensively I explained, pick a class at its discretion the type of warfare and the roles in the team, I have described only some of the classes to which you can go straight from the magician, in General, nothing prevents to become the same Archer as a warrior or assassin Argumenty (Auguments) mage in principle suitable for all classes.
If I helped you accomplish your goal)

J
Jeff-xxx 23.07.20

ge-force
You take care of the Wiki , you can see that fumble and not too lazy to write .

k
kuzmichvrn 23.07.20

ge-force
Helped is an understatement. Thank you so much and good luck in your business. To be honest, asked a question, not really rasschityvaya to help because the game is no longer a novelty, but apparently the world is not without kind people.

k
kuzmichvrn 23.07.20

School_13
Thank you. All will not be able to tell - this is not COD and TP. And about the pawns googling, have not found the answer. Accustomed as the old one native party all take place, and then that's how it is...

g
ge-force 23.07.20

Jeff-xxx
I had already thought about this, but I know once did not agree or did not want to or just too lazy) though can be and will like anything.

g
ge-force 23.07.20

kuzmichvrn
Was happy to help, success in dogma and in life)