3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NeoXY 23.07.20 10:52 pm

Displayport To VGA / HDMI to VGA vs new monitor?

Good day) In the near future I plan to replace vidyuhi 760gtx on 1060gtx/480rx, maybe even get enough money to 1070gtx if standards nerary will be within ~30K, but he surfaced PTS one bad point: the monitor I have an old (which by the way I am completely satisfied with) LCD lg flatron w2343s and has only a vga interface. Because there are 760 dvi-i output that I have is a regular cheap adapter. Analog in analog (signal), if I understand correctly. And here such ambush, the new generation of graphics cards lacks dvi-i outputs, but only digital: dvi-d, hdmi, displayport and either remains not even the adapter and convector Ala Displayport To VGA / HDMI to VGA or the new monitor with modern outputs...(( As you know, the second well did not want.So actually, the question whether the owners/experts of these heaters, what is the quality of the image through them, pulling full hd 60Hz norms? In General, is the game worth the candle?))
4 Comments
Sort by:
m
muromez 23.07.20

I have the same Monique...current card 6870... Wait... 480 px Pomereu Monique...but where to go...he too is Hz.knows DAP years time would have...nothing lasts forever as they say...

M
MunchkiN 616 23.07.20

let me hav monitor the monitor which has a VGA cord from the video card to the monitor
I'm out of position very easy
with DVI to VGA. fairly common. for example if the card has no DVI (although I don't know who have no Furi nano kind) is display port of some kind. he dolzhon to be such a skinny adapter in esdime or directly to DWI. and then in the CAA. nothing complicated just get garbage as long as a totem pole and I was afraid that it will curtail skinny sdimi. but it worked, peck-peck.
the graphics card with a good bundle probably needs to be an apron for movement with one of its connectors.

if needed contrary to the CAA code-connect it will be a problem.

J
Jo7eR 23.07.20

NeoXY
Hello! Faced with a completely similar situation. Tell me how it all ended? Is it worth to the inclusion of the adapter? Draws full hd 60 ? Or all the same to raise money for a new monitor?

N
NeoXY 23.07.20

Jo7eR
Sold old for 4K, I bought a Samsung s22e390h for 8.5 K. Good adapter of high quality materials is 1.5-2K, but not the fact that the rules will work in Internet a lot of complaints (ramalina picture/heated, etc.). Profitsee to buy Monique)