3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Argo R 23.07.20 10:53 pm

Stupid quest Reconstruction (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How can you win the battle in this quest for death? Who the fuck did it even a step can not be. 3 seconds and Geralt is dead.
Personally would have slaughtered the creature invented the game of Dark Souls and all those who try to imitate this piece of shit.
40 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 23.07.20

a good trainer and not Noah.

M
Messaline 23.07.20

ZlobnyDed
well, it's pure subjectivism,for me it was the most difficult in the entire game,because to counter-attack I could not Dodge it does not always help and when you start to beat, it beats your punches and then hits a one-third HP and and a half,and from these counter-attacks to Dodge, no way

Z
ZlobnyDed 23.07.20

Jerusalem_96
The most primitive tactic: take a shot,apply no more than three quick strikes or a few powerful. Repeat until done )

d
darknessik13 23.07.20

You can tell exactly where to take this quest?

A
Argo R 23.07.20

Jerusalem_96
No, drunken master died I immediately (on death).
Magichek first kill seems to be correct, but I have so much to die didn't and I places received more than usual

7look2 23.07.20

I ran from one end of the yard to another in a continuous roll, the main away from magichek to stay. The soldiers run faster magichek and while the women always, I'm a soldier time to kill. Then upside down to the other end of the yard, and another soldier. Then back again. Magichek beat the last from the corner where the two comrades are hiding. And constantly ate, ate, ate. And imposed on the shield.

R
RGC 23.07.20

I was hit in the main quest, when the boy-shoeshine boy 3 man compressed. I think right now unwound them, but they all were ?? and every beat was down 70 percent, and the bumps 50 have survived, and smote them, freaked out. Don't know this is a bug or what

A
Argo R 23.07.20

In the mission the echo where Regis in a cage and you have to kill a bunch of peon and one fleder, also an dibilizm...
Too much too difficult enemies. Here already 4 times I filled up ( on death, of course).
It seems that this addition will be the first game of the series the Witcher which will carry without going to the end.
I HATE THE DIFFICULTY! I HATE DARK SOULS! That's why you had to make the basic game simple, and then in addition to pour so hard-core?. You must immediately do to the player from the first minute of the main game can choose the difficulty for themselves, but not so - here is a very easy, simple easy, more easily and SUDDENLY is hellishly difficult!

I
Inkvizitor nubov 23.07.20

Argo R
If you hate the difficulty, why choose the difficulty level that just speaks for itself?!

A
Argo R 23.07.20

The Inquisitor newbies
Yes, as a result I passed this echo like reconstruction of death.
Excessive complexity is not love, but in the main game everything was normal on death. In addition too, like not much perepletnye, but it looks ridiculous when winning the Witcher Wild hunt is now afraid of wild boars,that its force is equal to the griffins in the main game, when utoptsev level 45, etc. these sudden attacks, no motivirovannoe difficulty are annoying.

W
Wolfhenze 23.07.20

To play a pure fencer on the complexity of Death that it is something.The battle is certainly complex was on the brink of death but the first time all the same passed.Fucked Swallow+ Thunder+a Decoction of Ekimi(10% vampiric)+decoction of the Griffon(the more damage you get the more resistance to all damage types)+Suicidal courage(intoxicated above 0 50% more chance of critical attack krijuesi like mad through time and even the series with 10 Crete bumps in a row where wildly vampiressa)+dispersed Crete damage lideta and sword(+200% damage to Crete)+Second life(when health points drop to zero immediately otkrivaet on HP is full)well, Quen game of course.And everything runs on ISIAH.And if you invest only in fencing is not teaching alchemy and signs and drink only a swallow, and then from 5 utoptsev can punctually Atlasjet.

h
hangloose 23.07.20

Nuba, use the brain and you will be happy)

A
Argo R 23.07.20

Wolfhenze
The swordsman really hurts, but if you get something from two or three blows leaves.
The alchemist gets weaker, but more tenacious and is able to catch up with several concoctions and elixirs.

W
Wolfhenze 23.07.20

Argo R
I don't know the first time passing game so as to have a pure swordsman, alchemy did not shake at all.Of the characters only Quen.I would not say that the alchemist has less Razavi damage it of course smaller, but in absolute terms, the alchemist gives much more damage per second than the swordsman due to the huge boost of critdamage and kitchens.And Yes, much more tenacious.

A
Argo R 23.07.20

Wolfhenze
Swordsman in a full set of the cat, for example, will provide more for the same boost to Crete from the art school of the cat (+25% damage from Crete for every piece of light armor,+5% damage for each element), precision strikes (+10% chance to crit, +75% to damage), plus the base damage from body memory (+25%), and even a whirlwind that blows a lot of deals at once, and even fatal accuracy (2% a chance for every point of adrenaline to kill an enemy in place for one-punch),+125 bleed damage/second in a chilling beats, +the bonuses from the full set cat. Besides, nobody forbids to drink herbal teas and elixirs,as well as a bunch of free points after leveling, fencing left - taken from alchemy increased resistance and resilience. and if still to consider that I have the River of wrath is (for 3 points of adrenaline allows you to use any character to the maximum level with +125% bonus to power, including alternative signs not having any points spent on them pumping)...
I just forgot that each gives the broth and was too lazy to reread everything so half of the game, they are generally not used, and the technology Oborotov I frankly lame, and it is for the swordsman is the most important, and the river of anger do not use...
But nothing, he remembered all that he had forgotten during the time elapsed from the release of the latest additions and it went smoother.
I looked on YouTube BlackSilverUFA plays, he's a hybrid blader with a greater leveling of alchemy. Because of that and the heavy armor he lives much longer, but the damage significantly less than I

W
Wolfhenze 23.07.20

Argo R
With the release of hearts of Stone, Seth say the same Bear can be saferoute at ease, and he would be considered Lite Armaprom Dova bonus to Crete to damage and attack, and setevye bonuses to give as heavy armor.Therefore, the hybrid witch is better pure swordsman, for living as an alchemist and beat can like a swordsman, because the cells enough to change the whole thread quickly attack.

s
simpson747 23.07.20

Battle Yes, the most difficult. Passed only by unplugging autoleveling.

P
Popolam 23.07.20

simpson747 wrote:
Battle Yes, the most difficult.
Lipskie of magicky helluva lot of hurt spit something. They first need to kick ass)

R
Rywlan 23.07.20

I actively used the Aksi racked with skill Puppet as a result, they soaked each other. Plus rolling and Quen.

D
Dron_Ur 23.07.20

Argo R
If you are inept, the disabled, put the difficulty on low, do not torture ass. Part 3 is generally very simple and casual in terms of the battle was(( And DS do not drive, this is the best combat mechanics that is now.