3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 23.07.20 10:54 pm

Burned or impaled?

As you know, in ancient times, people in conflict with the law are not particularly ceremony.
It is now sentimental.Type, stole, drank - in jail. Only... No vats of shit and especially no Janissaries with a sword
Or, for example, witches (current mages and psychics) - molten lead in the throats, swimming with a stone about his neck and that's it. Now - almost from each bowl, not to mention TV, radio and Newspapers endless stream flows is their miraculous services and... though henna.
Ivan the terrible embezzlers were boiled alive in a pot of boiling water. Peter king just chopped their heads off. Now, nine years probation... if caught.
Ohalniki, perverts and Libertines could just graduated from their days on the rack with the cut off junk or Cola. With a very gifted could alive to flay...
Now, not only that their art in public places get away with, and their boastful stories about their bus adventures safely laid out in a network and then business...

What is all this written? The current soft manners, laziness or the unwillingness to see human vices, and sometimes the mere acquiescence... Does all this from a person more beast than she was before, to the king of Peas?
53 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 23.07.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
Recently wrote that half of compatriots at stake. So do not lie.
So, with kindness, without malice.

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.07.20

The world is not about to change to burn, hang, flay, finally, to blow to hell...
Stiff of Misiur wrote:
I know that the magic of Piwniczna of others will not affect my as it on his wheelbarrow.
And of course, the car never breaks down?
And my mother never goes anywhere, stays at home?
My sister and her kids?
Children also not yet started?
That is fortunate.
None of your loved ones magic penichette of others is not threatened.
And you're a tough man (...so I always notice the rough master) and are not planning to go to Johannesburg.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 23.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
And of course, the car never breaks down?
I do not know.
And my mother never goes anywhere, stays at home?
Taxi. 160 RUB Day three.
My sister and her kids?
In this world(
Children also not yet started?
Response Protocol.
Protocol10
I think that children are evil. In General, all the evil comes from children and all evil can be justified by the fact that made it for the kids. No sense from them, nothing but eat and yell, and attention they need to devote insane. It is better to live alone in peace and not to pile on the rug rats. There's plenty to do. Your opinion?
Totally agree. Even my girl even more I agree, because he loves animals, especially cats (I love cats too) every month send the money to house homeless cats. Checks sent to us that they bought what he had done for the money spent. Children do not like, because they hurt animals. As for myself, there is no options. We can immediately score about pivas (about various experiments with her) about the clubs and of course the most important thing about upgrades computers!!!! In short, to put cross on myself. Seeing every day, their co-workers and seeing the people they have become, as first child was born. Yes, God forbid)))))))))))) no, Thank you. As seven years without them, so even seventy years will do! Plus, money need not enough for is happiness This ain't no albino to breed or boats to deal with. It's one thing when the weekend in trauma clean, or just something else do another thing to clean it a miracle And so concerns the roof. And then there's the new crane will bring, which will delay you for life most not spoil.
Johannesburg.
Where?
And you're a tough man
I would not say))))
More questions?

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
Stiff of Misiur wrote:any More questions?
One that you insist you don't notice... or pretend not to understand what was going on. Moreover, you're afraid to answer it - because then you need to provide (at least theoretically) a situation in which you and your loved ones (mom and your girlfriend) can try to imagine all the charm magic Piwniczna someone else. But you don't want? Well of course you don't. Therefore do not notice, because this is helping you.
Spoilergate, Johannesburg - you don't know what it is. Or again, pretend that you don't know.
Johannesburg is the largest by population city in South Africa.
And there are local black men really like it when the public transport unknowingly fall young white guys... Black magic Piwniczna someone else...

T
T.T.G 23.07.20

Hot topics. Silly disputes. Perhaps the topic feels amazing. And somewhere maybe even a tight, satisfying. Fed the author to put it simply.

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.07.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Heh, heh... Hungry?
Solemates, not against the wind?

p
pekabir 23.07.20

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.07.20

Mayamenstate
Begone!!!
Spoilercrack, feel, hope, believe, that somewhere in your verbal exercise has a profound, very deep meaning. So deep that, unfortunately, for me it is just not achievable. You're too cool to talk. Here do not need you to pour out your razmyshlizmy, and somewhere in Parliament, in government,where they belong...

G
GeRR_Praetorian 23.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
One that you insist you don't notice... or pretend not to understand what was going on. Moreover, you're afraid to answer it - because then you need to provide (at least theoretically) a situation in which you and your loved ones (mom and your girlfriend) can try to imagine all the charm magic Piwniczna someone else. But you don't want? Well of course you don't. Therefore do not notice, because this is helping you.
So you want to be a therapist or just from the bulldozer wrote it?
By the way, Johannesburg - you don't know what it is. Or again, pretend that you don't know.
HONESTLY??? I don't care.
And there are local black men really like it when the public transport unknowingly fall young white guys...
I just need to know because I'm going over there or are you just showed your knowledge?
Well. So, what do you suggest or just decided to write?

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
Heh, heh... still do not see, do not want, I'm afraid...
And you're right - all of the noodle.
Go on with your magic Piwniczna, love my mom, myself and my girlfriend...

G
GeRR_Praetorian 23.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
You can reply normally without this trollette? And then suddenly I want to join forces with the Quaker)))) Then, it will probably be real esunny Bada-boom)))

v
v1806v 23.07.20

Vanya Regulamin unpredictable . Do not get yourself in boiling water . I think in the beginning .

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.07.20

v1806v wrote:
I think in the beginning .
Check at the end.