3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gav 23.07.20 10:56 pm

Discussion Key Item (Diablo 2)

This is the one to call Uber Diablo.

Existing Key Item: Stone Of Jordan; The Zod Rune.
As many know, one Zode Rune is 66 Stone Of Jordan. I propose to discuss a possible change in this ratio.
With the current economy there are few who buys Soj, directly to call uber, the people who do this prefer to buy Cham (cooking of them Zod) or Zod runes, since they are now much cheaper than usual, Zod, for example you can buy 3 times cheaper its cost (32, Lo), and Cham between 4-6 Lo.
In connection with the above, I propose to change the formula and make a rune Zod, Soj say 40. I think it will be very important.

What do you think about this? Have suggestions of your own?
167 Comments
Sort by:
M
ModanaJazzz 23.07.20

Ops,the chance to catch the hood Raku comparable to the fretboard,even with this drop,thousands of times below to catch zod randomly from the mob,and do not care how many people they will look))) And if the price of rare items would write in the chat and forum messages, type N barb helm 2barb 3bo visio 3ispeed 3natrez 10fhr 5%ar 60hp 2soc O 2Jah,then these hats would be to look for much more energy.Wakoo in chat wrote on the other peltak,so maroon that they appear in trade.Another example-LLD tournament,and many itched to raise different Krapetz and watch it on the subject of the sale.

R
Rivnyanyn 23.07.20

Obsessed
Because it was originally conceived by the developers)))
ModanaJazzz
Che, to stir up high LVL pvp, at Faro, but with the condition that char should be dressed only rark)))

G
Gav 23.07.20

You all write rark, rark, and magic items are much more commonly used in pvp, for example, for rannyh item is +3 to the branch does not happen.

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

ModanaJazzz, so I don't mind apnut the rare properties, but the admin - against freebies want! I'm trying to find like-minded people, so he wouldn't stink that this is my personal wishlist.

Rivnyanyn, the game 15 years (more Chi), she go and come, but come it's less.

Dobermn, Yes, we all offtopic... :-) but if you apnut properties of blueprints, it will zabrotski shopit Akari/Hearse. :( and it's worse wigs. FERC dobree.

M
ModanaJazzz 23.07.20

Dober,rark and Medici - one crap))And to sell,for example,Amul 3ветка even 100hp per ghoul I newlabel).And for the most part,to get Raku with 6 beneficial properties of magic more fun with two)

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.07.20

yamas
I understand that the point is that in the middle of the season somebody's capital has sharply become less? - nonsense. By the way, in the game I already wrote to you that insults and bad language in any context is prohibited, the reaction there was ~ the same. Innovation in the middle of the season. Type it is already. That's what I wanted to say. - about it I also wrote above. If you my posts are not seen, do not understand the meaning of this message.
Obsessed
And that, to increase the chance of loss of properties on this BA does not mean to make the chance of such a BA anymore??? Immediately a direct correlation. And the question is why would its loss make more frequent response and was not. Do to stop this maroon dispute, you should consider that can make a community of players, and what it does, instead of looking for the flaw in the loot or something.

R
Rivnyanyn 23.07.20

>>In order to stop this maroon dispute, you should consider that can make a community of players, and what it does, instead of looking for the flaw in the loot or something.
To the point!

M
ModanaJazzz 23.07.20

OBS,they even APAT is not necessary(well,except for weapons and armor,there really seams).Just need a comparable cost for these things. 3-5 Lo for BA,better than the vulture is too funny)Then the situation as with anygame should be

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

Pavel Abakumov, I agree. but we have not yet said WHAT it could be ba. I might talk about the chance %fcr on it? ;-)
and about opportunities in the community that make it can only one - to make the admin thoughtful proposal. if the game then you need to consider and compare the values (damage, etc.), you need to cut the brains (Hello, Qlinkee) and spend time. and the chance that the admin will answer fuck you to 99%.

ModanaJazzz, well, I just kind of weapons (melee). I try to talk shop in this example.
with annigoni is like? Freemasonry? %-)

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.07.20

yamas
and about to find fault with words, I understand your words in the most literal sense. It's not my fault, you should set out clearer or not wonder why you do not understand.

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.07.20

Obsessed
I just do not understand do you understand that if someone really wanted such a BA, he would surely have found (or close to it), but here, as with the elusive Joe: Bah, no one can find because no one is looking. But if you're serious about the SDF, it makes no sense at all to discuss that xD

F
FludoTron 23.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
Body-ZIL would become a popular build, pretty cool :D

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.07.20

FlyDoTrona
So why would this build make it more popular?

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

if someone really wanted such a BA, he would surely have found (or close to it)
Pavel Abakumov, I'm here all the time Ber max was holding in his hands. if this ba less chance - not the fact that someone would have found it myself. and buy - one? everywhere the Fretboard. and about the FSR, you should be. and it's not about Zile. ;-)
or are you on the bot mean? so it is much easier for Lo to adjust than to explain what the rare state.

FlyDoTrona, Ara, Ani where uh? ;-(

M
ModanaJazzz 23.07.20

CBOs, with anyhome is our answer to the bourgeoisie-purefoy of rare items at a price Perth Anika))))

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.07.20

Obsessed
Third-party program banned!) You need at least to write on the forum or in chat that you're looking for is BA for a decent ranki (more than the fretboard to begin with). But such topics I don't see, and chat messages too. Based on this, I wrote the previous post. And again, you're saying that the community needs to ask for something to change on the server while I'm saying it's a BA you JUST need to search and all.

y
yamas 23.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
-> about to find fault with words, I understand your words in the most literal sense. It's not my fault, you should set out clearer or not wonder why you don't understand.<

My words were not addressed to you specifically. But the problems arose only from you. MB about you?

Now..
->I understand that the point is that in the middle of the season somebody's capital has sharply become less? - nonsense. By the way, in the game I already wrote to you that insults and bad language in any context is prohibited, the reaction there was ~ the same. <-

What nonsense? The nonsense that people have noticed that now it is necessary for Enigma to break in ~2 times more mules? Or are you talking about.
Insults are prohibited. I honestly speaking of POF, not so much here, I swear, if you hurt, well, I'm sorry write let moder bans, Cho

>Innovations in the middle of the season. Type it is already. That's what I wanted to say. - about it I also wrote above. If you my posts are not seen, do not understand the meaning of this message.
About the fact that you there something wrote above I'm too lazy to look, think it doesn't matter.I understand that you are just stupid to find fault with the word removed. maladets, got so caught drones-not removed!

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

ModanaJazzz, and, Yes. I do not see game reasons to keep prices high annihi. dug up a super-top-gear - relaxed, lowered price. no - I mean ...

Pavel Abakumov, I have an opinion, why there are no ads. here comes the noob. writes how to download ZIL? he shoved my GUID. "as paladina on malatki? explain to him in words. everywhere templates. and noob the first years of plays, not including the head. and then realizes that everything is already invented for him, gets bored and leaves.

M
ModanaJazzz 23.07.20

For all the arguing-the chance of such BA MUCH lower drop zod

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.07.20

yamas
I can explain where nonsense and no dock, but you'll probably say that again, I clung to the words. So I suggest to leave it at that.
Obsessed
So I'm saying, the gaming community itself brings up the noobs, which they are not comfortable to play for some reason. Think features drop and all that stuff is irrelevant to rarname BA has xD
ModanaJazzz
Then I was not so sure, because the chance to loot you learn from reliable sources, and reliable simply no.