3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Rayt 23.07.20 10:56 pm

Brake lag (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Hi.
You do not understand. Not played the game first, exit, spices waited for the patches to get patched up properly, and here in mid-February, I decided to try.
Installed, then launched, rushed in the graphics options, with full confidence that my system will pull the beauty of the new series of the beloved franchise has polystable everything almost max, in the end, to my disappointment watching the game only 20фпс. Okay, ran the optimal settings that Nvidia suggested that I Experience, and I'm also not pleased: just 30фпс.
He decided to paszamant in the configuration, eventually came to the conclusion that the plotting area should be put on low, texture also, smoothing slashed on the off, shadows low, ambient occlusion - off, well, paid sponsors Nvidia Yubisoftu particles especially disable had.

And the system is this:
INTEL Core i7 2600K, 3.40 MHZ / Gigabyte GTX680 2GB / 8GB ram 2000mhz

Think it is quite possible my system is not pulling, or all of this terribly optimized game, but even that may be to many users Peck ran for new vidyagame?
70 Comments
Sort by:
t
toha79 23.07.20

boabc features are:gtx770 4gb,I5 2500k overclocking to 4000,12 gb operatives,the drawdown is not dependent on the graphics settings from the graphics settings only General fps depends a little D3DOverrider fixes the situation,fps not so much jumps,but very noticeable in the game even if jumps of 3-5 frames,and looked at the load card and processor,map on average 80-90 percent loaded percent on average almost 70 percent,to hell with it,I'll have to play well,and that more hemorrhoids,it's a pity the game is beautiful,all right,thank you very much.

S
STARKILLER666 23.07.20

I did
1. locked at 30 frames+ 4 extra frame in the buffer (for a comfortable game at 30 frames)
2.with the game run d3d overrider to force enable triple buffering
quite comfortable to play, what to do, since developed did not do a proper optimization, even on powerful machines lag.
p.s. with all this, I have crysis 3 and battlefield 4 flying at maximum speed

t
toha79 23.07.20

STARKILLER666 crisis with the battles too fly,thanks for the advice,now try to do as you said.
left as it was,maybe just not used to 30 HR,but still thanks for the advice.

S
STARKILLER666 23.07.20

тоха79
to health:) I've used some time to 30 after 60 frames in crysis 3, but nothing in principle it is possible to play, at least everything smoothly, no lag)

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.07.20

тоха79
it jumps from 60 fps to something like 50-55 drawdown not seem significant but it slows down greatly,I don't know what to think of her
I wonder why I'm under the same drawdown is not the same?Wood 327-s

S
STARKILLER666 23.07.20

тоха79
I found a way lochit FPS on any number that is needed for this program rivatuner statistics server. locked at 45 frames, no brakes, no lag! the plane must be disabled

f
fedos1998 23.07.20

Hi all. Such garbage hangs the picture in the game, although the game itself works, you can hear the sounds of the ship moving and the picture is not programsa

s
sl097 23.07.20

5820k, 16gb ram, gtx980 on ultra 25-30 fps, lol)
I remember there was a simple solution, with uplay.txt(initially, the fps was 10, was 60), but at the moment something is not working...

K
KeyVeysman 23.07.20

Guys,my system is almost maximum height.And AC 4 bf sags just horror.I have an i7 4770k SLI mode from 2 gtx970 from MSI.Mother gaming 4 or 5 can't remember which is also from MSI.And it's not antialiasing or Vsinc-e and the fact that the game is not optimized

C
CCCPDriver 23.07.20

KeyVeysman
the particles from Nvidia and Vert sync