3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 23.07.20 11:34 pm

Mafia 2 vs GTA 4 v.3 (Mafia 2)

Mafia II vs GTA IV

Deviation from the topic - BAN

Previous threads:
|1|2|
115 Comments
Sort by:
d
dd300 23.07.20

There is no better two games two roles, each with its own advantages and disadvantages and they are different, I deliberately tell which of these games better than the fans of these games will, in any case, in ecstasy, so for me they are smooth.

g
get away_[667] 23.07.20

Yes, one has only to look at the estimates of the press and once it becomes clear which game is better :))))

p
player71rus 23.07.20

Mafia 2 is a dull game. It is a fact. Deal with it.

V
VaMpiRe 23.07.20

mafia only to pass, gangster exciting plot and nothing more. well, in GTA4 all the way around, fuzzy storyline , but a lot of freedom in actions

C
Chupakabra [zhdu Dyuka] 23.07.20

fuzzy storyline
is a plus

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 23.07.20

More a minus than a plus.

get awaY_[667], press surcharges, as you can see.

r
roeH 23.07.20

The conventional American plot of mafia 2

C
Chupakabra [zhdu Dyuka] 23.07.20

More a minus than a plus
why? I remember sitting and thinking who to kill, Francis or derrick. Or are we misunderstanding each other? Blurred = nonlinearity?

press surcharges, we see the same
- 1. Who? Rocky?
2. you know the saying: not caught - not a thief? So the proof here.

g
get away_[667] 23.07.20

press pay extra, as you can see.
All the pupils think so.

AND YES! What makes You think that GTA 4 sad story? If You do NOT like does not make it dull!
From prophets just a style, a kind of narrative. Called the plot in the story, ie is set to the main theme - Niko comes to America vlyapyvaetsya in trouble with the Russian mafia and this intrigue is fundamental, and then on the scene for minor subjects, such as History ornaments, Chronicles of the McCreary family, then the Mafia intrigue and so on, as if they go against the basics of the plot. Moreover, this pattern gradually makes itself felt.

Exactly the same method of narration is used in the RDR, the story which the critics more or less love it (and the Quartet).
Yes, even in the cult TV series LOST same style - sets base (the plane fell, need to get off the island) and its background are secondary plots (the flashbacks, the problems of the characters, etc.).

Therefore, the plot in IV is not worse than in Mafia 2.
Just of these games are different ways of storytelling.

R
Russian_Lawyer 23.07.20

get awaY_[667]
the plot-a matter of taste,I do not think such War and peace a bad book-but reading it I can not-angry.

_
_D_E_N_I_S_ 23.07.20

GTA is definitely better. although I thought the mafia would be hunting, but no..

A
AZCUR 23.07.20

mafia 2 HS, there is no sense of freedom - and injury and the count on top, there is still hope that soon the game will save the DLC

g
get away_[667] 23.07.20

there is still hope that soon the game will save the DLC
No hope. Will leave the same slag as Vendetta))))

Developed has announced some more DLC to appear which will ONLY be new cars and clothes. Your this change will save the Mafia? I don't think...

Even a story about DLS Joe will not produce WOW-effect. The name is too trivial, that leads to bad thoughts + developed themselves said that they would pay most of the game on arcade (and it is bad for this game as mafia) + the MAFIA II made of the brain, so fancy the Czechs quite a lot and despite the fact that they are a bunch of DLS, where the new hero of the crossing and realized the original.

There, rocky made a qualitative and large-scale DLS at times surpassing the original, and even Mafia 2. Above all praise!

S
Sukkubus 23.07.20

Alas, but in the fight Mafis II vs GTA IV latest wins. All because of the limitations of action Vito, truncated the city And just a small number of missions. Just played out and here you have the end

Z
ZG.A 23.07.20

I do not believe that print but gta is better(and in fact was hoping that the mafia will overtake gta)
And to say that gta and mafia are different games is pointless
Here's Vice city and San Andreas are also different games and for my life I have not seen the same games

R
Russian_Lawyer 23.07.20

get awaY_[667]
Yes, of course-because GTA is the best game in the world,and as one tsenzer-all the other action games of 3 persons-GTA-clones

X
XPRT 23.07.20

Again about Mafia II and Videomania .
I will quote my post on 2010-09-09 00:45
http://forums.playground.ru/mafia_2/630642/#299483
Your stump No. 2, all of whom had to listen to, dismantled to pieces and flush it down the toilet.
It remains only to wait for the next Gambling, which would be a denial of the September custom boasting.
Waiting, sir.

So wait. October Videomaniya with denials.
Logvinov - 7.0; Asanov - 7.5
Everything is seasoned disappointed surprise faces. In short, of gaming zaprodantsy cool fulfill their roles fools who do not understand the first time what was happening.
Curious moment: at the end of the story in the frame appears Makarenko, volunteered to protect the Mound from its September 10.0, and his Мафии2 generous 9.5 points, carrying a complete nonsense about the integrity of the pieces.

In addition to the above, I will quote another message from 04.09.2010 16:13
From theme Mafia 2. Came to success. Tripped. Not reached http://www.playground.ru/articles/31352/#comments
All the attention at the September assessment.
I want to speak about lords of the Gambling (Asanov, Kurgan, Logvinov), who in his September review of the half-hour (in the video) put the game Mafia II: 9,5 ; 10; 9,5 respectively.

Dear professionals from the gaming press, I don't understand how it was possible so far! How can you be so short-sighted? Paid or what?
With Logvinov generally a special case. In the blog he describes the devastating position in the video sings odes of praise.
Amazing how within half an hour of praising outright cheap. Disappointed.

g
get away_[667] 23.07.20

XPRT
Thanks, dude, for the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then it is certainly Logvinov and Asanov sobered up and took a fair verdict! And inadequate Makarenkova Mound in the furnace, they had nonsense constantly bear)

H
Hekit 23.07.20

XPRT
and I of ATP.

Z
Zhestkiy Kote 23.07.20

anyway mafia 2 is better than GTA, and I'm not a fan of the mafia. Well if I'm a typical fan of mafia, that you are a typical sludge fans GTA 4. Yeah, yeah, yeah and don't deny it