3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Busy 23.07.20 11:41 pm

The discussion of race Amarr (EVE Online)

Amarr, the largest Empire in the world of EVE, it covers 40% of the inhabited solar systems. The Amarr Emperor is the head of a ritualistic, authoritarian state behind it - the Five Heirs, the heads of the five Royal families from which were chosen Emperor. The Emperor has complete power, but its laws are required to pass through the bureaucratic system of the government, not allowing him to achieve absolute power. Otherwise, it will be replaced by the Five Heirs, and the Empire will be divided between them.

The Emperor and the Five Heirs can prolong life, at least up to 500 years. A variety of cyber-implants keep their frail life, even when their bodies die. Cyber implants are available to the Royal families and are used many thousands of years, for Amarrians, it became a symbol of the divinity of kings.

Amarrians are deeply religious people, religion means a lot to them, always serious about EVIL and GOOD. After the closure of EVE, they quickly recovered and began to expand his Kingdom at the expense of neighboring States. The nation whom they conquered, enslaved, a practice justified by their religion. Now most of the Amarrians society consists of slaves who once enslaved Nations and races. This, of course, tainted their relations with other races, especially with the freedom-loving Gallenteans.

Amarrians were the first race in EVE, which have newly developed Warp technology, that the technology of the jump gate. More than 2,000 years ago, after developing this technology, they began expanding to nearby solar systems, slowly building your Empire. On their way they encountered two human races, which were enslaved by the far superior, the powerful Amarr Empire.

However, not long ago, Amarrians were rebuffed. They met the Gallente Federation. Although they were a lot less Amarr Empire, but was superior to the Amarrians in economic and military terms.

A little later, entered the war Jovian'e, and all attempts by the Amarrians to enslave their offensive ended in defeat. The situation worsened Amarrians centuries parabasalia Minmatar, who used the opportunity to rebel against their slaveholders.

Since these fateful events almost two centuries ago, the Amarrians were rebuffed. This had a negative impact on the expansion of the Empire and relations with other races, but still Amarrians consider themselves the most powerful race in EVE, referring to the large size of his Empire.
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Busy 23.07.20

Information taken from eve-online.ru

E
Erin LaFey 23.07.20

Play Amarr, just my style

N
NEET 23.07.20

I compatriots said ammara play only sick people.

_
_Whispers In The Dark 23.07.20

NEET
I already was wondering the rationale for that opinion!

PS bit of necromancy for the theme

O
Oleg V 23.07.20

a question: is it possible for the Amarr to make a young character? I've decided to try, and I gave just some old fart...