3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovan5563 23.07.20 11:48 pm

Is it worth buying the DLC? (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

A year ago I bought Battlefront, now downloaded and I think to buy the DLC or not. What do you think?
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timur Asailov 23.07.20

Well, buying the game, decided not to buy the DLS, and I advise you to wait, will distribute free of charge !

I
IDarkaxeI 23.07.20

vovan5563
this Jedi is no need to hurry

M
MrSoulz7z 23.07.20

The fact that Battlefront was cut is nonsense, of course, in contrast to the Battlefied's. He bought the game and DLC too. Some are defective...

S
Sem... 23.07.20

Fully agree with the comments above, wait a while, next year probably will be giving away for free in DLS too little content (actually in the entire game...) for the price.

v
vitalik76 23.07.20

Taking into account that in 2017 Battlefront 2 comes out, I would not expect that after the release of the fourth DLS in December, the game will be long supported. If you want to buy or need before the end of this year to take, or not take it at all. After the release of Battlefront 2, Battlefront will become irrelevant.

SOULZZZ
About Battlefront and Battlefied 1. I'm not understand why the first game accepted blame, and the second to praise. All the differences Battlefied from Battlefront 1 that battle 1 there are squads, specializations, global map and you can choose a respawn point. The rest is the same.

a
alexmegaking 23.07.20

Yes do not take it!still get tired quickly

G
Gidrant 23.07.20

bought the game after the release of sorry the game fell on the ruble DLS will not take so give BF4 for 200p went along with all the DLS

t
tribefox 23.07.20

I immediately bought the full edition and have no regrets. a great Supplement go. last for today, a very good update. unlike GTA, every new mode is interesting and not get bored