3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
double_fox 23.07.20 11:49 pm

eSports in Rostov-na-Donu (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

I created this topic for those guys who give a shit about the fact that in Rostov underdeveloped eSports. what the hell is in the capital of the SFD eSports worse than in smaller and underdeveloped cities. we even WCG 2008провести are unable - for whatever weird reason - viditeli sponsor refused to Finance - then in the Krasnodar and Voronezh sensor found - but growth? the suction? to me this crap is not like we have a lot who want to play eSports and the opportunities few . was not a bad club turbine in it even the ASUS sprin 2007проводился . I recently come to this club - and he is 2 months as not working . and che to do? - where would you find a normal club with normal gamers ( to play Varick solo , and not in the bunker - which already got) - in other cities such clubs are available. in Rostov they are not felts , roofing felts I do not know. and tournaments Vario not all held in our city . so - if who that thinks about it write, if who owns the information about the Rostov eSports or good club or tournament then do not hesitate - write.
2 Comments
Sort by:
E
EVG3N1Y 23.07.20

He would have searched until he found it. There is only LANSkill CS:GO, and even then, once a year 5x5.

l