3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Triaxn 22.10.19 10:59 am

Impressions of the game (Chernobylite)

all it is clear that the optimization problem, I want to hear more about the game. In terms of gameplay, survival and the General atmosphere
55 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitaly I the Great 05.08.21

Departures have not gone anywhere! With the optimization of the problem. In short, we are waiting for patches - fixes with crashes

L
Laicus 05.08.21

The game is excellent, on a laptop with a GTX 1650 Ti it goes very vigorously, and when AMD is turned on, FSR just flies even at maximum settings, for many hours of playing there were no crashes and bugs, there are some comments on the gameplay and the picture, such as a slightly dull behavior of the NPC , textures of premises, excessive sharpness of post-processing, but nothing criminal, at maximum difficulty the game is addictive and makes you sweat, thank God there are no endless shootings, at high difficulty it is simply impossible to kill everyone, you need to try to avoid clashes, for stealth lovers the story is very exciting. If the developers continue to finish the game, listening to the advice of the community, then the end result may be a game from which it is impossible to break away and you will want to replay more than once, since there is already very good replayability there,
For gameplay 4 out of 5
For plot and atmosphere 4.5 out of 5

S
Sorgaras 05.08.21

The graphonius was brought in, the rest was forgotten)

J
Janepro 05.08.21

Briefly
I definitely recommend the Game, even despite the large number of bugs (mainly localizations). It was very interesting to play the game, the plot is not bad, it is revealed gradually. And now I will analyze it on a larger scale.

The graphics are
excellent, but there are bugs in the form of branches in the face, it is not critical and does not interfere with the gameplay. There are shadows, there are rays of the sun, I even saved a screenshot for myself, you can go to your profile and take a look.
As for the requirements, they seem to me quite light. Even my Gtx 1650 coped at 40-50 fps on the ultras (I did not feel the difference with the high ones, but most likely it is, the fps was also at 40-50 so I played on ultrah, I did not see the point in high)

Music
She is, she is cool, but there is only one drawback. Each location plays its own music, there are not very many locations here, so it quickly becomes boring. I would like more variety. But the fact I described above does not offend the music itself, it is beautiful.

Audio effects
This refers to something like the reload sound. I'll start with it. The Kalash has a reload sound, like it appears when you reload it with a completely empty clip, and so, it sounds so cheap that I just could not help but pay attention to it. Attention. Not critical, but not pleasant. I practically did not play with other weapons, so I cannot say what with them.
Something went away from the main topic and started about weapons, so, audio effects, from them I did not get some kind of disappointment, at the level they tried to be developed.

Dialogues
The biggest bugs in this game are dialogues. 10% - English. There are even places where the dialogue is conducted purely in English, for example the ending (which by the way is not completed yet). It happens that the intanation does not coincide with what happened, but this is in rare cases. Igor's voice acting, but he also has errors (which is logical for playing in early access). In general, you need to wait for the full release, I hope they will be fixed there.

Gameplay
Every day a new obligatory mission will be waiting for you (NPCs cannot pass it, only you). On missions, in addition to the main task, it is very important to use the PDA and thereby collect resources. I can’t say anything more about the gameplay, because it was monotonous. That is, every day you have to go to the same places. Advice to developers: do some extra. location in which you will find yourself in the storyline and only once, so that it does not get boring either. By the way, about the locations. They are large. They are filled (in terms of details). But there are not enough of them, I would like to have one or two more, but this is just a nagging.

Plot
I do not advise you to read everything that is written here, but I will be brief so that you do not lose the picture of the game.
The name of the main character is Igor, this is an old man who returned to Chernobyl because of his beloved Tatyana Amalieva. Every day he has dreams, where he sees her.
This is so, in short, if you are reading a review and wondering whether to buy the game.
There were also sharp betrayals in the plot (probably, I'm not completely sure, the game is not completely done). We have to find out what happened to your beloved after 30 years (!!!) And in the end I would like to say that the plot is cool here.

Enemies
Your main enemy will be NAR, and their soldiers, besides them, Shadows will appear, which I did not really like.
These were the main enemies, but in the end some Anthers, strange things appeared.

The final
I definitely recommend the game, I played it with pleasure, although there are regularly repeated actions in the game, but they gradually reveal the plot. All bugs could be reduced to early access, but some will still remain in the final. I remind you, at the time of writing this review. The game is in Early Access, so don't be in a hurry to get angry in English voice-over reviews.
Well, that's all, good luck and don't kick your teammates out of the base.

s
synth17dm 05.08.21

The game lacks a little soft lighting and a smooth gradient in the shadows, but with the help of a reshade, you can correct the image, while making a thicker fog. It's a pity so far there is no mod for disabling the silhouette of the loot and the body with legs for a first-person view, and of course the textures on the ultras are of very poor quality. I have not seen such pixels since the first Doom, it really surprised how ugly the seams on the objects. Let's hope that the developers will finalize this, for a modern game this is unacceptable. Then it was necessary to do everything in a retro style so that the low quality in some places did not stand out much.

s
synth17dm 05.08.21

Such is the vegetation on Ultra.

k
kurskiy 19.08.21

In general, an unusual, interesting and beautiful game.

s
ssm21 19.08.21

It is interesting that the hero runs after Tatyana Amalieva and everything revolves around wormholes, the mechanics almost completely copy MG Survive, and Sam from Death Stranding runs after Amelia - Amaliev). It's funny.

E
Egik81 19.08.21

So far, the game is very similar to a local spill fallout. Moreover, rather the 76 version due to the many bugs and glitches. The base that needs to be developed, including placing household items in it with your own hands. The same cards, which as I understand you will be thrown with various tasks during the game. More like an online sandbox than a solo shooter. The only thing that immediately catches the eye is amateur animatronics. It just really hurts the eyes, as well as the quality of the character models. The main thing the guys guessed with the price and the price in the current reality corresponds to reality. Considering that more powerful projects cost from sometimes 2 haymakers. And yes, my FSR refuses to work on windows 7 with GTX1080. When activated, the game simply crashes when loading a level. So far, the assumption is that FSR is needed by Windows 10.

S
Sidorovich12 19.08.21

The game is not bad, but there is no desired ending. Namely, the one that implies at the very beginning of the game. Save Tatiana ...

G
Gott mit uns 14.09.21

Game for 20 hours. There are practically no downsides. Pros, nuuuu, eeeee…. The world is beautiful, yes. Optimization is average. The plot with a glass will pull. The ending shine!

G
Gott mit uns 14.09.21

Sidorovich12
The ending is gorgeous. There are three of them. The game is very easy.

s
saa0891 14.09.21

Even as a fan of Stalker, I do not recommend buying the game, the only thing that delivers in the game is the atmosphere, locations and the picture, everything else is at a very mediocre level.
All the elements of Nafin's survival are not needed and are made stupidly for show, in reality, instead of wasting time on all this stuff, it would be better to make interesting missions. Again, there are few locations and missions are constantly taking place in the same locations. There is no need to talk about a variety of enemies at all. , in fact, there are only two of them, not counting ordinary soldiers, God there are not even scenes when soldiers would fight the same monsters, the mechanics are clumsy, there is no variety and interactivity of the game. The only thing that can be added positively about the game is that there are partners who have have their own preferences and they will fight among themselves, that is. making a choice in a particular mission will improve relations with one and, accordingly, deteriorate with the other, but this is also the main problem of the game because
When the game was in early access, I had hopes that something suitable would come out in the Chernobyl setting, but unfortunately my expectations were not even close to being met, of course you can go through the game once, but it clearly does not impress and does not leave emotions, and is not worth buying.

P
Palych Rokov 04.09.22

One of the few worthwhile games over the past couple of years, with patches the optimization has been more or less tightened up, the graphics are beautiful, the plot is interesting. Highly recommend to everyone to play

Z
Zardonic_i_am 04.09.22

Okay, so I played this game. It's August 2022 and here's my opinion:
The technical side of the game - I haven't seen any lag bugs, except for the only one when all the opponents disappeared from the base after a reboot from the save.
Visual level - it was quite enough for me, although I did not play at maximum speed.
The gameplay is monotonous - there are not many enemies, the whole point is to complete the mission at the location and at the same time lurk, look for secrets.
The plot is good, interesting and not rushed. Not "spec ops the line" and not "catfish" but it will definitely enter the top 10 of my top in terms of plot.
I recommend to play and do not miss it - you will like it =)