3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Temporum 23.07.20 11:53 pm

The posture of the characters in the dialogues and cutscenes (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Hi all. The essence of the question is, what the hell is going on with the characters (especially the female) during conversations, commercials and various cutscenes? Why are they as a team move forward? Hands become little hanging, and overall, the position takes a certain kind of ugly, lol ) this is Particularly evident in Cassandra, and those who play women's gg I think you will understand what I mean ) Play recently, please explain, maybe it is intended?
3 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 23.07.20

Can intended that nerds won't be missed in the game about masculine women and feminine men realistic animation, because it's a game?

T
Temporum 23.07.20

Flow4Master
Maybe so. Well, in any case, apparently I have the same nerd that I was looking for and found. Can then advise the mod on manly men and feminine women? ))

I'm just asking a question, Yes or no, and how to deal with it, what do you have to be smart?

T
Tim7472 23.07.20

I don't know about the shoulders forward, but personally it annoys me that in every cut scene all the characters are and gesticulate like im number one place inserted. Although, the game is made in the style of orleya, so in theory there should be tons of enthusiasm, and everyone wants to show what he's got Oh*ennaya posture.