3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Villanger 23.07.20 11:53 pm

Sweet: friend or foe? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

It seems to me that sweet is a strange character, so look forward to Your opinions! (I'm confused)
147 Comments
Sort by:
N
Night Light 23.07.20

I do not understand you.

D
Daryl 23.07.20

Friend and comrade, as he only forgive a nigga for playing, one is trying to fuck CJ...

I
IVaN4B 23.07.20

Svit're not a friend, he's actually his brother:D

s
small postal 23.07.20

SWEET full of lame, but it is even so, brother

L
LamerOnLine 23.07.20

Heh, just remember the famous you are not my brother, NIT.... However, I am not a racist.
However, the clinical dullness of brother and sometimes really spoil the mood, especially when he collected all the bullets in the sweep areas.
I remember once on this mission, put it bluntly when he climbed on a whole platoon of Ballas consider the vrukopashku. Beat, the right beat - not care, this idiot on the way to the COP car hit the biker. Again, failure.
The third time has passed the mission for sure - it's parked in the retinue of his Greenwood. So it all works and lay under the car.
Then I drove the car, Sweet got out and the type of niche, like, cool we showed them, bro :)

W
Wertz 23.07.20

and here the stupidity of it? this is to the developers of the game, let the intelligence to improve, although there depends on the player...

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 23.07.20

As a player can affect the stupidity of Entourage? He constantly climbs under the car, and hands of the corpses move and saying something at the time, as it runs a bunch of Ballas... There is only one way - either leave it at home, or flatten machine.

A
Andrew Z 23.07.20

But not stupid Sweet, just developed botched AI. If instead the Entourage was another Persian - everything would be the same.

s
small postal 23.07.20

And I think it is stupid, nefig to climb under bullets

M
Mikku 23.07.20

Here you sit here and criticize the game 4 years ago))).

A
Andrew Z 23.07.20

He is not stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here you sit here and criticize the game 4 years ago))).
No Sania is not abusing

N
Night Light 23.07.20

LamerONLine +1 Current hachu to note that in the mission with his entourage of stocks was not, because the Ballas with a minigun cleaned out)
NikolosЪ -1, though LOL.

[
[-Super Global Mode-] 23.07.20

Like Sweet normally behaves,not what the monkey rider,but he's kind of weird that wheezing,apparently hiding something...

J
John Lokk 23.07.20

Well, I n the bullets don't climb, I just did not give))) I from aka is going all the way and he runs next and yells, gunshots)))) to his car crushed such never I did not have))) but exploded in the car it)))) It is to get out will get out, but running back is not always have time))

k
kuznekit 23.07.20

brother

s
small postal 23.07.20

He has his own secret

L
LamerOnLine 23.07.20

Well, all different. I put it Kaka baby, because in these missions did not use the minigun. The car also didn't hit, but after the area will capture each creature tries to ride on it. Well, at the time, was the first COP on the bike, roll the poor guy.
And what for it generally in the disassembly needed? Let him lie under his car, and he's cool and I'm calm.
By the way - I have several times octaval. Ran away from the battle area.
So what better clown to defuse it immediately than to wait for what he'll do...
PS About his room with fire all silent. Well it had to think, sitting in the car...

D
DeviL1997 23.07.20

he's a friend,though not like drug
well, he's a brother and a good attitude to CJ,so the other.And the fact that he was under the bullets and the machine climb,it was developed have done so,we can't manage the retinue and missions as normal stupid people who walk the streets in the game.

O
Orto Dogge 23.07.20

LOL
Also just today wondered when the last mission passed. Somehow CJ brains enough machine to get, and this handsome, sidyuchi in the car, I got the idea to crawl out and rush to the stairs.
The strange thing is that the fire station so late rode. Tenpenny Carl W greatly outstripped. But Sweet is not a fool, a temporary advantage have used to get out of the car! Well done!
He always tried to leave the grove. The machine is constantly under pressure. But it doesn't shoot nobody, fuck nobody wants it.

V
Vashe Velichestvo 23.07.20

What a brilliant idea! Brilliant post on the playground! The genius went down to the Internet that used to cover us with his mind!