3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Villanger 23.07.20 11:53 pm

Sweet: friend or foe? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

It seems to me that sweet is a strange character, so look forward to Your opinions! (I'm confused)
147 Comments
Sort by:
L
LamerOnLine 23.07.20

'orto, when you're from the bath vybratsya plan? :)

A
A.Soldier of Light 23.07.20

He's neat :)

Sweet, of course, friend. This is evident in the story. Do not see any reason for any dispute on this topic. And who considers his enemy, the evidence points to the Studio (or drain ©)

F
FAXMANIAK_S 23.07.20

Friend and brother, ktozh escho.

_
_DaVe 23.07.20

he's a friend,though not like drug
Entourage just has stopped C. J. in one of the missions when he was in despair and wanted to snort coke, which gave the whore

V
V0VA 1997 007 23.07.20

To CJ he was a friend brother. But for us it is different for me he is neutral!

F
Fred Gladiator 23.07.20

Suites - normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is CJ's brother. He's not a friend, not an enemy, he is ungrateful.

A
Actionman 23.07.20

Sweet pomeshannost on his gang, he constantly runs into Carl because of the gang, and he does nothing.

B
BMW3000 23.07.20

As it does nothing? If not Sweet, long gang would not exist.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 23.07.20

URGGG!!!!!I hate him!!!!!

A
Actionman 23.07.20

BMW3000
As it does nothing? If not Sweet, long gang would not exist.

Maybe not the other, but in the beginning, the gang is very weak and owns a small piece of territory, plus many drugs are grove the lamest gang in the city, so he commanded a gang for five years of great Suites. The end of the groove becomes steep gang, maybe it's the merit of Entourage?

S
Sixise 23.07.20

Аctionman

Yes, but the Suite really helped. do you remember the last mission? there he is on the crane (car) climbs, but he did not know why. probably foolishly

B
BMW3000 23.07.20

The end of the groove becomes steep gang, maybe it's the merit of Entourage?
Yes, it is a merit of the Entourage. CJ clearly had no intention of moving from his house back to the street trees.

A
Actionman 23.07.20

Yes, it is a merit of Entourage

Entourage in the Slammer for life planted and if it wasn't for Carl, he would have stayed there. This junkie got a little Nepodarilo Entourage for drugs. The best part at the end!!! Sweet called Carl and said to him, - the seizure of the territory the size of half the city, and then we'll go to wet Smoke. While Carl alone(or with noobies gang) beat territory, drenched all the muggers, the drug dealers, killers, drug addicts and other bad people, meanwhile, Svit learned gdezhe hiding smoke. So all the most important and dirty work was done by Carl.

CJ clearly had no intention of moving from his house back to the street trees.

And rightly be done, why from the mansion pereiti in zakipny district? Carl suggested that the Retinue of the good life, and he dragged it back down to save hawabango. And all the while Sweet is full of unhappy, tries abvent around Carl, even his friends threw (Ryder and smoke), and Carl stayed with him just because he is a brother.

2200daniil2200 23.07.20

Sweet brother Carl he's a friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
REMOK 23.07.20

sweet is sweet))))))it can not be the enemy!!!!!

2101 Rulez 23.07.20

Of course friend. And brother.

L
Lendri Filds 23.07.20

sorry that this topic is.
Why the creators of the Missions,some authors in their missions/stories being told about the death of Entourage? or rather, SWEET reason DIES. Why did fate played him a joke? How is it bad?

R
Rozenbaun[vs]2pac 23.07.20

Because he is a little down.

A
AlSar 23.07.20

No, the downs are the ones that make such missions
R* showed that he had survived, then survived

N
NICKy1038 23.07.20

Why is it bad? Almost always yells at Carl and did not recognize the fact that he conquered the whole of LS