3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark1994 23.07.20 11:53 pm

What is missing in the game? (Dishonored)

In my opinion pumping is not finished,could add a branch of manna type 1st LVL increased max level and the 2nd increased the limit of regeneration=\
Yes and the feeling that something is not finished
37 Comments
Sort by:
m
mcbrut 23.07.20

Yes and the feeling that something is not finished
And so on throughout the game. Maybe (if you decide developed) in the second part will fix it
And so the game is not bad, but still better to do

N
NightHawkreal 23.07.20

Determine - she a shooter or stealth and act accordingly.

L
Last Engineer 23.07.20

brain

S
Sanchez_24ru 23.07.20

not the guys in this trick is that there is a choice between stealth or a blunt rush, it's cool

m
mcbrut 23.07.20

Sanchez_24ru
This is not a feature.

D
Dark1994 23.07.20

Here is the game 2 times witch in the flooded quarter mentioned,and they were not,and even earlier in the trailer working machine was=\

a
alexwarW 23.07.20

Dark1994
Yes totally agree about the witches three times mentioned to Emily the first time , and then in the flooded quarter, personally I thought I would be able to get to them, and in fact find only one an Old Rag

K
Kapellimestari 23.07.20

If you don't have enough philosophy, my dear Sloupok, think about what example: fierce he could cut Pendlton for sins, or to be exiled into the mine, where they just all namuchaetes. But what is more attractive?
Philosophy, Yes, no, but it's not? And to think there is, if you want. Well, not to think, and to notice.

O
Orlean01 23.07.20

Complexity of the game is not enough. It would be great if the save was restricted, as, for example, in Hitman: Blood Money. And here nothing prevents us to persist at every step and not be afraid to be discovered, because the aid will always come down to F9.

s
saR3n 23.07.20

Plot bleat!Plot.Completely empty and boring history of the universe.But the gameplay is really great.

G
GarretSSS 23.07.20

City maps

G
Geksogen 23.07.20

Just a loooot. New game +, realties Ripley, the plot, as said citizen saR3n, then the diversity of the endings (only 2 and a half)... well the principle and everything. we can still chenit.

G
Geksogen 23.07.20

Yes. even common sense. WHY WOULD THE HERO OF THE MASK - THAT IS THE QUESTION. The guards and urinate on seeing.

k
krokhmal96 23.07.20

RDX
if everybody learns that it's Corvo that the guards will be twice as much...

G
Geksogen 23.07.20

krokhmal96
well, Yes, vprincipe logical

I
Infiltrator 23.07.20

After what you've done after a few missions the so-called killer in the mask,the guards to the middle of the game so should be a lot.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 23.07.20

The logic of what is happening around is not enough.I slipped off my chair from shame at having had such a picture:the Admiral Havlock made outright stupidity to stir up a coup and in fact have personally experienced otpusty Corvo.OK,sleeping on the stamp,like the villain is stupid and does not know that he will return to take revenge.But what the hell when I was sitting around the corner in the Beacon,I heard from his lips the phrase He will definitely come here,for it is not a problem,we're dead and saw poisoned them as his own minions.Why the hell on earth it was necessary in the end to play the tyrant?Just to die from the hands of released also you a professional killer?I think this final move about their betrayal sucked out of one place the day before the release.Plus absolutely unsolved topic asasinov in the flooded quarter of the way who are you,where are the magic,what is the purpose?I have them all cut out,this error,it just do not cut developed

B
Bethoven 23.07.20

only better graphics, just no for 2012. The game is perfect in all other respects in my opinion

b
barmaley73 23.07.20

Dark1994

I hope it was :)

n
nikita2112 23.07.20

What story are you missing? The game has excellent story. I, too, criticism.
Tula potsik
It's not Havloc let Corvo and Samuel helped him escape. Hemlock just wanted to poison Corvo and the public to see, like Here is the same assassin who killed lady Boyle, Lord Regent and others. It's Hemlock killed all the witnesses of the conspiracy in the dog pit, fearing for his own skin. And he until the last moment hoping that Corvo was dead, but realized that it is not only in the lighthouse.