3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark1994 23.07.20 11:53 pm

What is missing in the game? (Dishonored)

In my opinion pumping is not finished,could add a branch of manna type 1st LVL increased max level and the 2nd increased the limit of regeneration=\
Yes and the feeling that something is not finished
37 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikita2112 23.07.20

Still lacking a bit of interactivity. At the reception of Boilies found the diary in the bedroom and it says that Emma Boyle ready to hook up with the first who offered, but to suggest it somehow is impossible. And a couple more such moments to be found when the logic seems to be something to do, and in fact impossible.

f
fallshirmegger 23.07.20

nikita2112
Emma Boyle is ready to fuck with the first who offered, but to suggest it somehow impossible
Actually, if Emma is your goal, then you can offer to climb into her chambers and she happily agreed.

n
nikita2112 23.07.20

fallshirmegger
My goal was another, can't remember the name, but definitely not Emma. I have it in the basement invited, where he strangled and gave a secret admirer.

f
fallshirmegger 23.07.20

nikita2112
So you're saying that flaw, and I explained to you that you can do if Emma is your goal.

J
JediMAster_More 23.07.20

Sanchez_24ru
Here I disagree. In General, if roughly speaking you are required to take stealth as the only way to get good ending. But if Rashit stupid the ending would be bad

i
igorilla_07 23.07.20

Just enough. Come in stealth betrayed you and even betray. The ending is type good.
The second time took place, since I dishonored (dishonoured) then left all the way. It is also a choice.

I
Infiltrator 23.07.20

igorilla_07
Whores with maids and other corrupt creatures, too?

i
igorilla_07 23.07.20

Without A Name
they allow themselves to strangle it. I mean those who are responsible. of mourners to pass by, they sloupoki

I
Infiltrator 23.07.20

Mourners can cause damage decent.The possibility of course to get around their need.

y
yulian1998 23.07.20

Dishonored by far not enough scenes of sex...

K
K.e.k.s 23.07.20

To me the game lacked graphics-only better. And all happy.

U
Ulthwe 23.07.20

the game world is very raw...((..and a good project

N
NightHawkreal 23.07.20

By the way I would like to change the weapons, for example, soldiers could use guns. It's a good idea to participate in sea battle or in the hunt for a whale in General, in the sea. It would be nice to meet more formidable opponents, not a skyscraper, but strong as bosses.

b
barmaley73 23.07.20

Thought Corvo.Could used to make them in the form of a conversation with heart .It would very interesting to know that he himself was thinking about the environment,stakeholders. ideally it would be possible to make reflections on the allies and the events of the final, dependent on the style of the passage,the atmosphere, and the character Emily.What would the player could feel like makes their decisions change not only the world,but the character himself.

PS although perhaps did not,that would not interfere with the player to form an opinion about the game world and characters.

R
Rapidd 23.07.20

More open world, so you can walk the streets of the capital, where still have the least bit of life. + all sorts of establishments, like taverns, where you could play at any table or gambling for money or interest. +specialty stores and some side quests to be able to earn a little money. Oh, and the main part of the game is too short with DLS still did not go far but the story about Corvo is very short, but sorry. Although Dowd is not very much.

d
darina_dromova 23.07.20

everything is just fine, but I scheau there is not enough open world, maybe then he would have gone just perfectly, as well as the ability to not only accept mindless killing, and the plot is weak, Emily is a pity and the desire to fight for her (in her place would be Clementine from TWD)

S
Spookcentral 23.07.20

Multiplayer mode - your friends are Rangers, and you, Corvo, have fun!