3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Okruta 23.07.20 11:55 pm

People with low wages are not allowed over the border

Today I learned an interesting fact: with a salary of below 25 thousand - it is impossible to go abroad. At least, this amount was several years ago now, maybe more. Told this man, who for several years had signed a certificate of salary to those who wanted to go to Italy. My question What for the certificate, the answer was simple That man asked for political asylum.
Who knows about such restriction? Please explain in detail! If you can give a link to the law.
40 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 23.07.20

you like melee fighting hitting each other in the face, only pussies and call it good papounidis?

W
Wing42 23.07.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
So, I do not understand...
Do not understand. Perhaps this for you is as familiar and natural as the desire Pisanitsa, along with a bunch of conversations exclusively on this subject.

o
oOAttackOo 23.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
familiar?
KEK
this summer on the beaches a lot of people vacationing
the actors brought?

D
Delphis 23.07.20

oOAttackOo
you are so angry, because Piwnica little

o
oOAttackOo 23.07.20

Delphis
I'm not angry, just funny to read this knowing how it really all was, maybe personally watched)
so you have your perversions baby leave with me, OK, lumpen?

B
BioGen 23.07.20

Well, that would leave the country need to have a good earnings - in principle, I expected it to be.

a
a.kornolov 23.07.20

Not necessary to have a high salary, every country has certain requirements on the presence of attendants at the hotel. That is somewhere it can be 100 euros per day per person + tickets there and back + the old reservation of the hotel apartments. Coming together for 10 days - go on and show the ticket + booking hotel + put into the account for 1000 euros is all you are allowed to spend all the money do not have, but they are the type protected from beggars so that you with hunger started people are there to loot and without a ticket was not, as in this case, it will turn into a bum in their country, that they are clearly not on the hand)

A
AiSPQR 23.07.20

R
RussianQuaker 23.07.20

Delphis wrote:
you like melee fighting hitting each other in the face, only pussies and call it good papounidis?
Pisyun in the face, I mean Wiener to the nose is zanyuhanny acidity. Someone else. But for me its enough.

Wing42 wrote:
Do not understand. Perhaps this for you is as familiar and natural as the desire Pisanitsa, along with a bunch of conversations exclusively on this subject.
What does papounidis with a bunch of conversation about it, and a clear statement of the Russophobia of some indianov?

a.kornolov wrote:
Not necessary to have a high salary, every country has certain requirements on the presence of attendants at the hotel.
Interesting the way, and by what criteria chump in Russia millions climb?

W
Wing42 23.07.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
What does papounidis with a bunch of conversation about it, and a clear statement of the Russophobia of some indianov?
Because I wish you to continue pisanica, and did not climb back to where your vaunted understanding of everything suddenly sags to the bottom.
I told you three times already probably explained his vision, and you just about their rectal pleasures and think. Obsessed people.

R
RussianQuaker 23.07.20

Wing42

Yes, Yes, Yes, not only several times explained, but in the few topics have given rise to labeling you as a Russophobe, and then said, Yes, even the reasons are. Health. And Pisanitsa I pisanus, not a hindrance, do not understand the claims in this regard. Cool, on the contrary.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 23.07.20

If you have a penny, need not mean everything to the max. Here and there and they may not be. But it is necessary to control over rough. Traveled abroad, then returned, it may almost every. It's one thing to stay there forever. But do you need it? That is the question. It is important not to forget about the future. Can you pass the new pentecosta way or not, even if you today and tomorrow at altitude? It all depends on us and relationship to you. Here even Delhi, though not. The result can be the same.

O
Okruta 23.07.20

Stiff of Misiur wrote:
It's one thing to stay there forever. But do you need it? That is the question. It is important not to forget about the future.
Better there than here. In Europe, they say, unemployment, can live better than us honestly and selflessly laboring.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 23.07.20

Akruti
Well, it depends where THERE.

O
Okruta 23.07.20

Stiff of Misiur wrote:
Well, it depends where THERE.
By Europe, I, like any normal person, above all, involves everything West of Austria, inclusive. There is, I think, ANYWHERE is better than here. Although, in the countries of the Warsaw Pact, too, they say, now is not bad. Especially in Bulgaria.
Had the opportunity, would've left out of our police state.

R
Radon_X 23.07.20

For other countries like Egypt or Turkey or in Asia Thailand unnecessary reference, but for Europe need a visa, and then you need a bunch of references to direct about why proof of salary must be SN.from 25 thousand rubles.
Usually when you take round-trip all paid for, and there is no problem if you're insured.
And if you're not insured and was in the hospital, for example poisoning, or Hz. how much are you going to be treated, you do have to pay yourself and everything is expensive when the dollar is high now. The insured and the insurance company will pay for it all.
Another thing if you fly one without a tour operator type of business.
What type of case )

M
MelShlemming 23.07.20

Akruti wrote:
Especially in Bulgaria
Bulgaria is the scoop. Continuous destruction.

O
Okruta 23.07.20

MelShlemming wrote:
Bulgaria is the scoop. Continuous destruction.
Went there to relocate the people from my village live happily ever after. This is unlikely if there is devastation.

w
warp 37 23.07.20

Well, right, they've got their full of poverty, why would they take the extra illegals from third world countries? I would place the EU in General would be fenced off from the countries of the former USSR with a stone wall and wouldn't let anyone in.

O
Okruta 23.07.20

Sinorgmed wrote:
And who are they got a job?
That's not asked. I know that the house they have there in the suburbs, it cost much cheaper than the same would cost in Russia, and the price of food is much lower than here. In General, live happily ever after.