3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naruto7 23.07.20 11:57 pm

PS3 hacked?

And so it happened. Everything works by means of USB. Stray cost$170.
psx-scene.com the discussion there.
http://www.ozmodchips.com/ps-jailbreak-worlds-first-ps3-modchip-plug-and-play-p-68.html and here to buy.
http://gamemag.ru/news/ps-3-nauchili-zapuskat-backups-56267
Video confirmation of a break imeyutsa!
What do you think it's fake?
65 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obdolbannyy hirurg 23.07.20

JerelyMarleCrash
Yes some of you degenerates on the Bay already four years images post)))

E
Ebat kak ya lyublyu hlopa 23.07.20

Faile, Faile, Faile. More and earn want. And on habré someone eyed noticed that ran and showed this with a jailbreak for the debug version of the console. That is, the version that from Razrabotka devkitov. There's also talk about the fact that it is very doubtful that will hold it all on the retail versions. I agree with |-GT-|, If you find a simpler and more intuitive for ordinary people the way of hacking is to FMD the end (C)
I forgot :3

T
Tomas Sevchenko 23.07.20

|-GT-|They understand that if their console is hacked, then its sales will go up.

But good????????? Sony earns from the sale of LICENSED DISCS, and the console itself they sell at cost and before at all at a loss why it is so important that the console is not hacked.

X
XboxHater 23.07.20

XboxHater
Well kakby not everyone can afford to buy litsuhi for 500 UAH.
I do not understand. I asked elite why she doesn't want the PS3 hacked.

O

Thomas Sevchenko
So you're saying that Sony doesn't want to get something with the PS3 yet?
It defies logic. If you have the opportunity, why not get the extra Moolah? The same exclusives, for example.

T
Tomas Sevchenko 23.07.20

|-GT-|

Sony is not making money on sales of consoles DO NOT EARN money on selling CDs, but if the console is hacked it is selling licensed discs will fall.

And the fact that sales of consoles will increase it doesn't matter because Sony them at cost sells.

So where's the profit????????

J
JerelyMarleCrash 23.07.20

Sony is not making money on sales of consoles DO NOT EARN money on selling CDs, but if the console is hacked it is selling licensed discs will fall.
No, I just on the sales of consoles.Super-exclusives it releases to the console rather bought.So, piracy - the success of any console)

O

Thomas Sevchenko
So here it is about you.
Well, in this situation, the CD sales will fall, while sales of consoles will increase. That is the one replaced by others. How profitable will I don't know.

And the fact that sales of consoles will increase it doesn't matter because Sony them at cost sells.
Duc nobody prevents them to raise the price.

T
Tomas Sevchenko 23.07.20

JerelyMarleCrash No, I just on the sales of consoles.

Unfortunately I do not have http://ps3hits.ru/archives/7074 but that was six months ago now they sell at cost.

|-GT-| So nobody prevents them to raise the price.

Hinder competition in the face of Microsoft.

O

Thomas Sevchenko
Such that aksami...
You yourself believe that?
:D

T
Tomas Sevchenko 23.07.20

|-GT-|

You should ask this question to the Executive Director of Sony KAZ, not me :D

J
JerelyMarleCrash 23.07.20

Unfortunately I do not have ps3hits.ru/archives/7074 but that was six months ago now they sell at cost.
The fact of the matter is that piracy should help the success of the console.

N
N1KO 23.07.20

Duc nobody prevents them to raise the price.
Thank you for a no-hitter, just raised the price of 2,500 rubles.

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 23.07.20

Sony is now suing the Australian company, creators of the PS3 Jailbrake via an Australian court. Not the fact that I will win.

N
N1KO 23.07.20

If Sony wins the court, after the 31st August selling these flash drives would be illegal, not more.

O
OLEGXXXI 23.07.20

I hope that all will bring to the end. There infa that will probably be able to generate on a flash drive, because part of the code is already taken.

p
puc7 23.07.20

after Sony will win (99 percent) that the console will be released the new firmware and everything will start again

T
Thor324 23.07.20

Sreet bricks Neche your Sony will not do whahahahah

E
EVA Angelina 23.07.20

that's been because someone cheats..and understand..something breaks..).

L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 23.07.20

And hacking really works.
Begin to think about buying a PS3