3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brotuzik 22.10.19 10:59 am

Bugs that prevent to pass at 100%. Is there a solution? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Game and encountered three bugs that make it impossible to get 100%.
1) Moronic piece of anomaly in the area of the city which is impossible to get. The screenshot below under the spoiler (this was taken from the highest point in this place, that is mentioned nowhere):
Spoiler

2) Part 5. Memory 1 Friendly match.
Additional requirement: rescue the driver of the omnibus from the pursuer.
The garbage that I have this item felitsa immediately a second after its appearance. I don't even have time to read it, not to get to this very driver.
Spoiler

3) Part 7. Memory 6 change of Plans.
Additional requirement: eliminate guards using the hanging barrels [2].
I'm the barrels of two people, but only counts one. In the end, receive only [1/2] and the condition is not satisfied. The screenshot under the spoiler:
Spoiler

I want to know, does anybody having the same problems and if any solutions?
He overacted a few times, same thing. Watched a walkthrough on YouTube - where people have all the rules....
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanKram 22.10.19

Brotuzik
The decision to wait for another patch! Of course if it will be... Actually the game is all different,too overacted, only in other places.

a
anti_Alien 22.10.19

Brotuzik
1. Get on the other roof.
2. Also not able to perform.
3. Eliminate 2 need not remand, and remand the barrels twice. First time in the tunnel, the second at the exit there are more barrels.

H
Hyper2020 22.10.19

Brotuzik
2. Also caught this bug. The point is that to the point you need to go without acceleration, at least when near her, but as soon as there is a goal immediately on the gas and try to fill up the crew of persecutors, times 10 happened.
3. If you go into the tunnel on the opposite side and wait for the moment when two people are under the barrels then count both.

E
Eddward West 22.10.19

Brotuzik
I also have this shit thought was a bug turned out to be a bit prettier and looked letsplay

B
Brotuzik 22.10.19

Thank you all for the sympathy, but the problem was solved only with barrels.
There really is at the exit from the sewers will be even barrels, but the irony is that when the 100500-th time replayed this mission and went to the other barrels I have finally counted all on the first barrel (that is, two at one time).
anti_Alien, the abnormality - what is the other roof. Above the masts, on which I sit no roof present. And anyway it turns out she's hanging. And the roof in that place, all quite low:
Spoiler

Hyper2020,
tried to go to the mission omnibus without acceleration and with acceleration, and the braking and everything else - while the problem is not solved ....

Eddward West, passing looked - there's all the rules they have, the fact of the matter is...

D
Dimson_62 22.10.19

Brotuzik
Try the helix point to take away from the mast and not the roof

C
Camper88 22.10.19

1)With the omnibus had no problems as did the pursuer on arrival at the count condition,
2)the Anomaly does not remember collected or not
3) with the barrels in the sewers before saving Henry waiting for 2 people to get up under there and cut the rope.
Game License Bugs were not

a
anti_Alien 22.10.19

Brotuzik
And just to jump on the mast below tried? I just XS as I collected it I do not remember.

V
Veselyy_pekar 22.10.19

passed the game on PS4 for platinum and 100% in the statistics, impassable places in the game.
1) try different roofs, nabereshsja anomalies, definitely not
2) bug was not pursued, shot, was credited
3) was also at the first attempt, killed two barrels, but not counted after a replay from the other attempts counted at the same guarding the guardians with skrinoshta, one which goes left to right, the second one will approach him directly under a barrel

T
TimKar 22.10.19

Brotuzik
1) I can not Say, because the anomaly is not specifically collect
2) was Credited to all the first time, bug was not
3) Bug was not, threw two barrels at once, allowed.

B
Brotuzik 22.10.19

So, it all turned out))
The anomaly turned out to be simple - now even ashamed for being so stupid)) I had, indeed, not to bother with the cable, and just jump, not on the bottom of the mast (anomaly a little to the left), and immediately jump slightly obliquely in the direction to the anomaly. There under her just below a small water gap between the sidewalk and the boat where the hero flops painlessly))
But the driver drove from the 100500-th replay. I do not know a coincidence or a tactic really works, but I decided as soon as the mission started to drive it to the floor is constantly accelerating. And drove into oncoming traffic (right side of bridge) to be as close to the corner, where did they all go. In the end, managed to fly right between the omnibus and the pursuers of the country, shielding them from each other)))
In the end, 100% sync, and you can do other things))

Many thanks to all for the help ! ))

y
yasava 22.10.19

Save the driver turned out the second time (first repeat). Somewhere on the forum read that it is possible to help your gang on the coach to take. Took, went the usual way. The persecution quickly drove down the pursuers from the gun, and aim down. The driver is saved, sync full! :))

G
GiPi74 22.10.19

the problem in a FRIENDLY COMPETITION with the omnibus is the normal solution: ride not over the bridge that offers your game, and turn right on another,then when you arrive, the chase has just begun and you have a bundle of enemies for itself, and on a miracle mission possible Tom cruise in all parts of Mission impossible nervously Smoking in aside))))

E
Emiqz 22.10.19

2. If someone else couldn't go, here's my advice! Try to get out of the omnibus, where there is another omnibus and a Stalker to steal and put a couple of cars. In the end, someone has to get stuck. And when the Stalker gets stuck, it can be easily shot.?