3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AquaEM 24.07.20 12:27 am

All games from EA are run foolishly of the browser? (Battlefield 1)

Ie the origin launcher nafig surrendered I don't understand? Batlfront and БФ1 also runs stupid of a strange interface in the browser?
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skellige 24.07.20

in battle 1 interface, that is, batlog already sewn into the game. don't come to the browser

A
AquaEM 24.07.20

Skellige
Oh that's good, and I with BF4 was freaking out badly... But at the expense of Batlfront?

s
strelok312 24.07.20

AquaEM
No, BF3, BF4, BFH, MOH

S
ShermanT 24.07.20

AquaEM
And what you do not like the website? It is quite convenient.

K
Kirill22092 24.07.20

ShermanT
Hahaha, funny joke... Stop. You're a joke?

S
ShermanT 24.07.20

Kirill22092
No. I quite like Battlelog. Of course not much, but it works fine.

K
Kirill22092 24.07.20

ShermanT
Normal!? When the game runs through a browser which is on your right? OK. If there is no Internet, then a single company is not to play, sometimes the game just won't start via the web browser (press to enter the server writes output from the game), the biggest looser among not need an intermediary in the form of browser every time to enter to another server, you need to exit the game.

A
Alamut95 24.07.20

Kirill22092
I agree. I do not understand the joke running through a browser, and that there is such that it is impossible to implement in the game. Fifth wheel shorter.

K
Kirill22092 24.07.20

Alamut_95
I don't understand either, why even play with this bathroom not want to.

N
Nikita237 24.07.20

AquaEM
Batlog only battles 3, 4 and hardline. Promised to cut batlog of BF4 and hardline

r
roskomnadzornyy 24.07.20

still pisses me off when you need to re-kick the game to go

v
vitalik76 24.07.20

Battlelog for battlefront and battlefield 1 is not required. However, there are drawbacks. If in the same battlefront all settings ammo you can navigate through the game menu, then in battle 1 all much sadder. With the latest patch of the game heroic efforts, added the ability to customize gear to some infantry classes - a support, medic, sniper, and assault. However, the configuration of the trooper and pilot left behind. As well as configuration of all equipment. From their menu, the game perform is still impossible. This requires to go directly to the game server. But even there, the settings are simple, because it is required that the equipment was physically available and was not unoccupied, for battle 1 is almost incredible and fantastic (that equipment was empty). There is an option to go on an empty server, but it does not solve the problem completely because there are still some types of equipment (airship, the dreadnought, an armored train), which do not appear immediately and are not on an empty server.

So from battlelog inept refused, but to replace it completely failed. While offers various crutches of the type of smartphone app or a site battle, i.e. a particular kind of battlelog.

A
AquaEM 24.07.20

Thanks for the replies, just such a cool company with cool games and batlog ruins everything, I hope in NFS too, all okeyno without any browsers? And БФ1 and Batlfront all like the old fashioned way? Went to the game, jabbed multiplayer and get the server list?